What if?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

deso2y

The Grand Imam of al-Azhar
kiwifarms.net
Not to powerlevel too much but I dated a girl who was functionally white besides having slightly darkish skin and black hair, otherwise she was a typical white bitch. She was raised exclusively by white people since her dad bailed (lol), hated black guys and was less comfortable saying nigger than I was. Even she would probably have called herself white, but I always saw her as being black. It's just funny how that works.
And how nasty was Brittany as a gf?

DaviSense

Mx Mix-A-Lot of "Don't Use Gendered Language!"
kiwifarms.net
What if forgiveness is pointless?
Complete forgiveness is pointless. It gives someone room to be an asshole again and then ego master bates the forgiver into thinking they are the bigger person.

Apathetic forgiveness seems best of letting something go and moving on. You remember what was done and remove the ability to have it done or the person or people to do it again.

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
What if it's dangerous for straight men to listen to butch gay men on the topic of masculinity? My feminine side doesn't like it.

Fucky Chucky

kiwifarms.net
What if it's dangerous for straight men to listen to butch gay men on the topic of masculinity? My feminine side doesn't like
I once watched a man, wearing nothing but a red speedo and what appeared to be glamor chains hanging from his scrotum, read an aggressive homosexual manifesto on public access.
He said at one point that many men refused to have sex with other men because they were afraid that they would enjoy it. It was pretty gay.
In Russia they would not have let him get away with that because he would be considered a dangerous corrupting influence. They still have homosexuals all over the place. On the other hand people clap for guys like this in California and they decided a little while ago that spreading AIDS intentionally to the unsuspecting should be a misdemeanor.

Frank West

Part time loser, covered wars, yadda yadda...
kiwifarms.net
What If "Communist" was actually used to describe people who follow Marx's proposals and ideals in Das Kapital instead of anyone to the left of Michael Savage?

Fucky Chucky

kiwifarms.net
I'd accept that as well.
Well then, it seems strange that you seem comfortable with everyone who does not conform to the party line being labeled as Nazi's but you are uncomfortable with communists and their idiot sympathizers being labeled as communists when they are demonstrably communists and communist sympathizers. Michael Savage be damned, the modern left is composed of communists, communist sympathizers and people who don't know how to get off the boat.

Frank West

Part time loser, covered wars, yadda yadda...
kiwifarms.net
Well then, it seems strange that you seem comfortable with everyone who does not conform to the party line being labeled as Nazi's
Didn't say that. Matter of fact, I find it retarded that anyone to the right of Stalin are called that. I reserve "Nazi" only for people who actually sing along with ideals put forth by the Third Reich.
but you are uncomfortable with communists and their idiot sympathizers being labeled as communists
No, I just like to put labels on people accurately.
the modern left is composed of communists, communist sympathizers and people who don't know how to get off the boat.
Sorry, I'll only call someone a "Communist" when they start yammering about overthrowing the bourgeoise in favor of the political proletariat, forcibly giving all means of production to said proletariat, and complete abolition of all currency, social classes, and property.

Chef Hanlon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does it seem like the Farms is experiencing a sort of renascence period? I notice that a lot of the new active users that generate some good content (not trying to refer to myself) are new users who have joined within Jan 2021 to before the merge. Not trying to pit old users against new ones, but some old users have logged off and never came back. And some of the old threads were started by now defunct accounts.

Is the farms going under a sort of rebirth period where new users are starting to replace some of the old guard that abandoned the site out of boredom or moving on in life?

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
Does it seem like the Farms is experiencing a sort of renascence period? I notice that a lot of the new active users that generate some good content (not trying to refer to myself) are new users who have joined within Jan 2021 to before the merge. Not trying to pit old users against new ones, but some old users have logged off and never came back. And some of the old threads were started by now defunct accounts.

Is the farms going under a sort of rebirth period where new users are starting to replace some of the old guard that abandoned the site out of boredom or moving on in life?
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, every already shit website went turbo-shite in january this year. Being banned for talking about a topic (jan 6th) that happened in a foreign country is beyond retarded.

I found out about this oasis, last bastion of the internet and i've never looked back.

If KF shut down, I would have no need to browse the internet. After 2+ decades, I would log off for good.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
What if KF isn't really being ddos'd and it's just the downtime needed to scrub any posts that make TPTB look bad and Josh cooomer moon is paid opposition?