What if?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Crux

kiwifarms.net
Is the farms going under a sort of rebirth period where new users are starting to replace some of the old guard that abandoned the site out of boredom or moving on in life?
I think you're seeing a large surge of interest and registrations due to a few things, which HymanHive has touched upon
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, every already shit website went turbo-shite in january this year. Being banned for talking about a topic (jan 6th) that happened in a foreign country is beyond retarded.
Silicon Valley has gone to town censoring social media under the guise of 'equality' 'diversity' 'antiracism' and helped to create a social credit system. This fosters a single minded narrative that cannot be criticized for fear of reprisals. The KF is effectively a last bastion of free uncensored speech on the internet.

I think theres a lot more 'advertisement' for the KF on other sites as well, Null has his MATI podcast and the Christchurch incident, theres quite a few youtubers that cover Lolcows and reference the KF as source material which reaches a lot more people who might not normally visit the depths of the Internet.

Is there a point where the KF becomes too big, to popular to remain a hidden gem? Punk rock used to be the edgy underground movement for revolution, but it became too popular and now you have Pop "punk".

Oranguru

Proud Lipophobe
kiwifarms.net
What if there was a truly universal language? Not talking about English, I mean an entirely new language that every living being could speak.
What if you could turn the clock back to 2010 as a means to fix the 2010s and save the timeline? How will you fix it?
Assassinate Rebecca Sugar and Ian James-Quartey.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a point where the KF becomes too big, to popular to remain a hidden gem? Punk rock used to be the edgy underground movement for revolution, but it became too popular and now you have Pop "punk".
Pop punk gets a bad rap. So they decided to take punk and add a middle eight and actual melodies and record it so it doesn't sound like it's being played on Cletus's braces or a barbed wire fence. Sure it's fake but punk was always fake, even the Sex Pistols were just for Malcolm Mclaren to advertise his clothes store.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Pop punk gets a bad rap. So they decided to take punk and add a middle eight and actual melodies and record it so it doesn't sound like it's being played on Cletus's braces or a barbed wire fence. Sure it's fake but punk was always fake, even the Sex Pistols were just for Malcolm Mclaren to advertise his clothes store.
When I was a youngster I listened to Black Flag and dutifully hated all major label bands like you were supposed to. It's been funny to go back in middle age and put on something like Sum 41 and think, "Shit, these goofs have some pretty sweet riffs actually."

(Still like Black Flag though)

To the topic further up, you squeeze a handful of water and it falls out through your fingers. The Jonathan Yaniv debacle, as ambivalent as its effect on the farms may have been, is a classic example. Major media and social sites couldn't stop people from talking about it. They just drove people to places where they could, i.e. here.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Has there ever been a lolcow here that was deeply upset by what the farms aid about them? to the point of being led to depression? And tried to charge here for harassment charges for emotional damages? As ridiculous as that is?

Corndog

Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius
kiwifarms.net
What if there was a truly universal language? Not talking about English, I mean an entirely new language that every living being could speak.
I always wished Esperanto caught on. A universal language would make solving international problems of diplomacy so much easier. Like Cioran wrote (or Skullface said, I forget which) “It is no nation we inhabit, but a language. Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland.”

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
What would happen if we could eventually scientifically prove whether or not an afterlife exists? If there isn’t how do you think the world would react, would we enter a state of worldwide panic, despair and chaos? Would all secularised religions crumble? Would people erupt into war, would many go mad not being able to accept that there’s nothing for the billions awaiting beyond the grave? How could humanity cope if we ever discovered such a staggering truth?

Obama's right testicle

Filled with chocolate semen.
kiwifarms.net
Has there ever been a lolcow here that was deeply upset by what the farms aid about them? to the point of being led to depression? And tried to charge here for harassment charges for emotional damages? As ridiculous as that is?
Yeah there were noticeable cases, to the point they killed themselves too.
What would happen if we could eventually scientifically prove whether or not an afterlife exists? If there isn’t how do you think the world would react, would we enter a state of worldwide panic, despair and chaos? Would all secularised religions crumble? Would people erupt into war, would many go mad not being able to accept that there’s nothing for the billions awaiting beyond the grave? How could humanity cope if we ever discovered such a staggering truth?
I doubt the world will go hectic and stuff, after all, there wasn't that much conflict when people discovered that everything isn't made by God himself. Though idk I guess there will be a much better funeral service after people knows that their deceased still lives in the afterlife and stalking them lmao

Who Shits a Give

kiwifarms.net

If it's proven that there is one then it depends on what kind of afterlife we're talking about. If it's the haven or hell kind of deal then everyone will suddenly start behaving their best. If it's just a whatever afterlife everyone goes to then people will start leading riskier lives and being more unhinged overall.

If it's proven that there isn't one things won't change much from what they are now, maybe this is me reflecting but deep down I think every sane human at least suspects that this life is all we really get and acts in consequence.

ShitlordroltihS

The King on the Porcelain Throne
kiwifarms.net
What if I broke into your house and hid a big pile of shit (from me) under your bed? What if I did that? What would you do then? Huh?