What if? -

patchy<3

your local autistic furfag
kiwifarms.net
what if chris chan was never born, or alternatively, wasnt born with autism?
EDIT: i know this sounds like a joke, but think about it. this site wouldnt exist, and lolcow culture in general would likely not exist, and even if it would, it would most likely be gravely unpopular. its very interesting of a concept to me.

Last edited:

Grunt

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why welfare exists. What is the justification of the welfare state. To me it just seems like parasites leeching off of the productive elements of society but if it were modified (no welfare for criminals) it could become a way to pay people not to commit crime. Are there any other better justifications for the welfare state

yahooligan

web 1.0 newfag
kiwifarms.net
Posts that quote with no other content are fucking exceptional. I've never understood why people do this.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
what if chris chan was never born, or alternatively, wasnt born with autism?
EDIT: i know this sounds like a joke, but think about it. this site wouldnt exist, and lolcow culture in general would likely not exist, and even if it would, it would most likely be gravely unpopular. its very interesting of a concept to me.
Lolcow culture has existed for millenia. The circus, freakshow, and classical epic are all lolcow culture.

theo102

Heretic Cleric
kiwifarms.net
What if Ole is right about the strategy of tension?

The name "strategy of tension" indicates the period roughly from 1969 to 1974, when Italy was hit by a series of terrorist bombings, some of which caused large numbers of civilian deaths. The authors were right-wing extremists maneuvered by intelligence and military structures aiming at provoking a coup d'état, or an authoritarian shift, by inducing the population to believe that the bombs were part of a communist insurgency.

Last edited:

FroggyBoi

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
What if humans had some form of shapeshifting ability? How would it be used? Would we even have a need for the concept of identity and ID when we can just change what we look like on the fly?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino