What if? -

patchy<3

your local autistic furfag
kiwifarms.net
what if chris chan was never born, or alternatively, wasnt born with autism?
EDIT: i know this sounds like a joke, but think about it. this site wouldnt exist, and lolcow culture in general would likely not exist, and even if it would, it would most likely be gravely unpopular. its very interesting of a concept to me.

Last edited:

Grunt

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why welfare exists. What is the justification of the welfare state. To me it just seems like parasites leeching off of the productive elements of society but if it were modified (no welfare for criminals) it could become a way to pay people not to commit crime. Are there any other better justifications for the welfare state

yahooligan

web 1.0 newfag
kiwifarms.net
Posts that quote with no other content are fucking exceptional. I've never understood why people do this.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
what if chris chan was never born, or alternatively, wasnt born with autism?
EDIT: i know this sounds like a joke, but think about it. this site wouldnt exist, and lolcow culture in general would likely not exist, and even if it would, it would most likely be gravely unpopular. its very interesting of a concept to me.
Lolcow culture has existed for millenia. The circus, freakshow, and classical epic are all lolcow culture.

Reactions: OmniousAttributer

theo102

Heretic Cleric
kiwifarms.net
What if Ole is right about the strategy of tension?

The name "strategy of tension" indicates the period roughly from 1969 to 1974, when Italy was hit by a series of terrorist bombings, some of which caused large numbers of civilian deaths. The authors were right-wing extremists maneuvered by intelligence and military structures aiming at provoking a coup d'état, or an authoritarian shift, by inducing the population to believe that the bombs were part of a communist insurgency.

Last edited:

FroggyMan

Epic Gamer Time
kiwifarms.net
What if humans had some form of shapeshifting ability? How would it be used? Would we even have a need for the concept of identity and ID when we can just change what we look like on the fly?

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
What if reality is just several layers of other dimensions formed on top of eachother glued together by a universal element/matter found in all dimensions that forms a multi layered "cake" that we call our universe?

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
Is privacy beneficial? I would say no because it would be better for the economy if there were no secrets because then people would be able to make more informed decisions. That being said information asymmetry is significant and thus privacy may be a necessary evil until we can make all information available to everyone
Depends what you mean by privacy. If you mean that everyone's innermost thoughts are completely transparent and known to everyone else, then I think that would be a bad thing. In fact, even if more than a few of our private thoughts and feelings and beliefs and personal business is known the place would come apart at the seams. People thins bad stuf about other all the times; or lecherous stuff and so on. From studies I've read, people actually don't often care much for people they have to interact with, but just behave as if they do; and anyone who has told their mom/sister/girlfriend/ female friend that the dress she is wearing looks like a dogs breakfast or that he ass is too big in it, will know what I mean.

• Late
Reactions: AnOminous

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
What if the US actually began changing tactics during the Vietnam War and permanently divided Vietnam?

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
What if 9/11 never happened?

Would Bush have gotten a second term? What would the country have looked like now?
It's hard to imagine the US not being a profoundly better place if 9/11 had never happened, but I do remember reading an article once theorizing that there would have been a cold war with China over the spy plane thing.

People probably would have been bored with Bush and he only would have gotten one term like his dad.

Slimboy Fat

Check out my new weapon
kiwifarms.net
What if square paper was the standard? Everything is the same up to the establishment of the rectangle paper standard, where it's a square paper standard instead. How differently would society evolve using square paper? How would that eventually influence the IT world? Would history have taken a radical shift in linguistics and calligraphy because of the different limitations? Would the different paper standard influence military infrastructure in a way that could have started or prevented some wars?

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
Depends what you mean by privacy. If you mean that everyone's innermost thoughts are completely transparent and known to everyone else, then I think that would be a bad thing. In fact, even if more than a few of our private thoughts and feelings and beliefs and personal business is known the place would come apart at the seams. People thins bad stuf about other all the times; or lecherous stuff and so on. From studies I've read, people actually don't often care much for people they have to interact with, but just behave as if they do; and anyone who has told their mom/sister/girlfriend/ female friend that the dress she is wearing looks like a dogs breakfast or that he ass is too big in it, will know what I mean.
So would kirschner be right then? Are we all chained to spooks when we could have something genuine?

Raccona

kiwifarms.net
what if America completely obliterated Japan with more then two atomic bombs.
i only know that the whole anime mecha boom would not be a thing

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino