Containment What If? -

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
what if his parents sent him to military school from a young age, would his fitness and discipline have made him a functional human being?
To quote the father call that if you can't work we go join the military. That would've made more sense than me getting all eligible for SSI while community college bound if I go back in time to a bit younger self (e.g. 10th grade).

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
I do sometimes wonder what a modern Chris would be like if he had discerned the lies of the Idea Guys. His narcissism and ego prevented him, however what would a modern Chris be like if his experience and whatever common sense he has prevailed for once. Would he have continued the tomgirl saga, got serious about his 'merch'. Would there have been a sonic boom protest or a g5 protest. Alot would have changed.

Clarence

Benevolent Extra Terrestrial
kiwifarms.net
what if you woke up in chris's body 15 years ago? you brush your teeth, go to bed and when you wake up, you notice your room is junkier then usual. you notice this isn't your house and you got to the restroom mirror and notice you're none other then chris.
Hope it was some fucked up dream and see where it goes. Do I keep my mind as of right now?
Id stay of the internet thats for sure

El Rodrigo

But WHY, though?
kiwifarms.net
what if you woke up in chris's body 15 years ago? you brush your teeth, go to bed and when you wake up, you notice your room is junkier then usual. you notice this isn't your house and you got to the restroom mirror and notice you're none other then chris.

Panic like hell, but then I'd come to grips with my situation that this is sadly, my lot in life now.

But, I'd actually try to improve Chris' life from that point on. The hoard will go, and the room will be converted into something liveable.
Exercise would be a priority, as would fixing Chris' abysmal credit, both of which would take some time. I'd also see if I could improve his financial standing by working a 9-to-5 job and securing some form of savings plan for him, some of which would go towards him getting a proper degree. Chris would keep his hobbies, but I'd make sure he's not remembered for being a creep prone to emotional outbursts. I'll probably get him into the board gaming hobby, too.

After self-improvement (and seeing as how this was 15 years ago) I would try to get him into a stable relationship with Megan, providing that this isn't after he totally screwed up his chances with her by drawing that nude picture of her. However, it seems like there's a hint of her having taken advantage of Chris in the past (in terms of him buying stuff for her) so if things go that way, I either draw a line there or move on to somebody else. Everybody deserves some form of happiness, after all.

I don't know how I'd honestly cope with his parents, though. Bob seems fine, I might get along with him and may even get some respect out of him for actually making some effort to fix my life. As for Barb.....I really don't know. She seems like a really toxic bitch who would demand things be done her way and might actually stand in my way of getting that house clean (in terms of throwing out useless shit that can become a fire hazard.) Also, the creepy spooning thing. Eugh.

I'm fully aware that when that Freaky Friday thing comes to a close, it'd be undone, simply because Chris can't help being Chris.
But give me some points for trying here.

goku123

kiwifarms.net
Panic like hell, but then I'd come to grips with my situation that this is sadly, my lot in life now.

But, I'd actually try to improve Chris' life from that point on. The hoard will go, and the room will be converted into something liveable.
Exercise would be a priority, as would fixing Chris' abysmal credit, both of which would take some time. I'd also see if I could improve his financial standing by working a 9-to-5 job and securing some form of savings plan for him, some of which would go towards him getting a proper degree. Chris would keep his hobbies, but I'd make sure he's not remembered for being a creep prone to emotional outbursts. I'll probably get him into the board gaming hobby, too.

After self-improvement (and seeing as how this was 15 years ago) I would try to get him into a stable relationship with Megan, providing that this isn't after he totally screwed up his chances with her by drawing that nude picture of her. However, it seems like there's a hint of her having taken advantage of Chris in the past (in terms of him buying stuff for her) so if things go that way, I either draw a line there or move on to somebody else. Everybody deserves some form of happiness, after all.

I don't know how I'd honestly cope with his parents, though. Bob seems fine, I might get along with him and may even get some respect out of him for actually making some effort to fix my life. As for Barb.....I really don't know. She seems like a really toxic bitch who would demand things be done her way and might actually stand in my way of getting that house clean (in terms of throwing out useless shit that can become a fire hazard.) Also, the creepy spooning thing. Eugh.

I'm fully aware that when that Freaky Friday thing comes to a close, it'd be undone, simply because Chris can't help being Chris.
in order to clean the house, i imagine we drug barb with some kind of niquil or ambian or something. while she is in a deep heavy sleep, me and bob get a truck, put all the usueless shit and trash in it, and we drive it away to the dump. by the time she wakes up, it's all gone. me and bob get any weapons ahead of time and keep her from being able to aquire them. so now the house actually is clean.

biozeminadae1

kiwifarms.net
To quote the father call that if you can't work we go join the military. That would've made more sense than me getting all eligible for SSI while community college bound if I go back in time to a bit younger self (e.g. 10th grade).
His eyesight was impaired, so he probably wouldn't have been accepted. The military is pretty stingy on who they recruit, unless they're really desperate.

K Canada

kiwifarms.net
in order to clean the house, i imagine we drug barb with some kind of niquil or ambian or something. while she is in a deep heavy sleep, me and bob get a truck, put all the usueless shit and trash in it, and we drive it away to the dump. by the time she wakes up, it's all gone. me and bob get any weapons ahead of time and keep her from being able to aquire them. so now the house actually is clean.
The house is probably a lost cause, but you could probably clean the hallways and Chris' room, the rest will just have to stay the same, unless your willing to fight through Barb

Broseph

Who's that great ape right there?
kiwifarms.net
His eyesight was impaired, so he probably wouldn't have been accepted. The military is pretty stingy on who they recruit, unless they're really desperate.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have taken him anyways because he's too fat.

Retarded Forever

Timenigger From 2030
kiwifarms.net

Chris actually owes zero dollars because he can simply just walk away since none of his debts are in student loans.

goku123

kiwifarms.net
when chris chan dies, is his art good enough to end up at a modern art museum? that would be a very interesting exhibit for the world to see. maybe sega and gamefreak would end up dmcaing his art.