Containment What If? -

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
There'll defiantly be some discussion about his art, how can one draw like a toddler and have the ego he had. Or sort of a time capsule to pre twenty tens internet, the trolling, poor website design and just the whole culture present in those early comics. However beyond perhaps a cult following I don't think there will be much.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris and other cows agreed to the big brother lolcow house idea I often think about? And who would you put in the house?
:stress: dsp, :) CwC, Alr, Chantal, Adf, Jahans, and Dom Cruise.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
what if his parents sent him to military school from a young age, would his fitness and discipline have made him a functional human being?
I'm certain Bob must've thought this, given he was enlisted in the military (Bob must've have thought active military service would screw with Chris' mind further than what it was). I'm surprised that instead of "specialized classes", he should have sent Chris there to correct his behavior. Even more so when Chris graduated HS.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I'm certain Bob must've thought this, given he was enlisted in the military (Bob must've have thought active military service would screw with Chris' mind further than what it was). I'm surprised that instead of "specialized classes", he should have sent Chris there to correct his behavior. Even more so when Chris graduated HS.
What if he tried to but the military wouldn't accept him because of his low intellect? I read/watch that the military won't accept anyone who is under the 85 IQ and I'm sure Chris is below that by a wide margin.

What if Bob tried to enlist Chris before he went to Manchester High or before he went to PVCC?

Also, did Bob had army/navy friends? I don't think Chris ever talked about if Bob and Barbara invited people over.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
What if he tried to but the military wouldn't accept him because of his low intellect? I read/watch that the military won't accept anyone who is under the 85 IQ and I'm sure Chris is below that by a wide margin.

What if Bob tried to enlist Chris before he went to Manchester High or before he went to PVCC?

Also, did Bob had army/navy friends? I don't think Chris ever talked about if Bob and Barbara invited people over.
I agree with the first part.

We probably wouldn't get the Love Quest.

I would say yes, but they probably don't live near Bob. Even if they did, they wouldn't want to visit a junk infested house. Bob would have made sure that nobody went to visit them (probably because of embarrassment); I think that's why they (Bob, Barb and Chris) visited aunt Corina and everyone else in their house, as opposed to them visiting 14 BLC.

What if Chris studied Business Administration / Accounting? How would Chris Chan do your taxes?

If he still had the 'tism, fail at studying Business Admin, therefore, not establishing an accounting practice.
If he was raised normal, probably local to the Ruckersville/c-ville area.

I would like to see how he can get me a return in CWCville quarters.