Containment What If? -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris created a Sonichu video game in unity with a team to help him?
1. Unity would do most of the development and be confused to Chris' instructions on how to balance the game: Sonichu would have infinite life; the power gauge would not go down.
2. It would be an opportunity for Nintendo/SEGA to sue Chris, considering if he changed Sonichu's backstory.

Retarded Forever

Timenigger From 2030
kiwifarms.net
1. Unity would do most of the development and be confused to Chris' instructions on how to balance the game: Sonichu would have infinite life; the power gauge would not go down.
2. It would be an opportunity for Nintendo/SEGA to sue Chris, considering if he changed Sonichu's backstory.
Fan projects get C&D'd not sued. The first part is correct however. Also I said with a development team, not with Chris in charge of it.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Fan projects get C&D'd not sued. The first part is correct however. Also I said with a development team, not with Chris in charge of it.
With Chris, he'd be very insistent in trying to lead (lmao) the project. You know of his legendary negotiation skills. The moment Unity confronts Chris with the proposal, he will go through a litany of things. I predict he will tell Unity under one of the conditions for them to get him a boyfriend-free girl.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
With Chris, he'd be very insistent in trying to lead (lmao) the project. You know of his legendary negotiation skills. The moment Unity confronts Chris with the proposal, he will go through a litany of things. I predict he will tell Unity under one of the conditions for them to get him a boyfriend-free girl.
Which begs the question, can Chris contribute anything? His concept art skills are shit, he can't code/compile, use any relevant software, hell he is too lazy to test anything for bugs and know anything basic.

Hell even those at the bottom of the totem pole know game engines that run games, even modified ones.

He is too technical inept to work as a IT guy, logistics and far far too autistic for HR. The silly fucker wants a project leader position, who suprise suprise actually contribute and lead by example 40 something guy who shits in maxi pads, plays with legos and has non existent stress tolerance.

Yes CWC is the next Satoru Iwata, don't even doubt it, you damned troll!

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
I can’t get over the fact that Chris demanded a cute secretary that may or may not need to get him off whenever he requested it. This wasn’t even that long ago, maybe like 7 years? Definitely post troon but pre hrt

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Chris can contribute is LULZ. I think he bought an iPad pro or some tablet to learn to start drawing on it. How long did it take for him to use that before he set it aside?
You could send him all the art books in the world and guides even if that was the case due to Chris' obvious sensory integration disorder as seen in his hand writing, quality of art.

Combined physical incapability, laziness he won't go out his comfort zone. He will never ever improve.

Crayons, felt tip pens, Crayola model magic. Nothing outside that. No original thought in his head.

To prove his shite hand eye coordination, see his attempt to fix his classic, something what trained tailors told was beyond repair. Yeah that turned out to be disaster.

rubynutmeg

Lurker
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris went on the TV programme The Undateables?

From Google:
"Getting a date is not easy for some people, let alone finding someone to have a relationship with. When you add a disability into the equation, the task becomes seemingly impossible. This programme follows several extraordinary singletons as they enter the dating circuit searching for love. From a stand-up comic with Tourette's to an amateur poet with a learning disability and a skateboarder with a facial disfigurement, they enter the world of blind dates, matchmakers and speed dating. With the help of dating agencies, `The Undateables' explores the realities of looking for love in an image-obsessed world in which first impressions are often used to make snap judgments."

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net

From Google:
"Getting a date is not easy for some people, let alone finding someone to have a relationship with. When you add a disability into the equation, the task becomes seemingly impossible. This programme follows several extraordinary singletons as they enter the dating circuit searching for love. From a stand-up comic with Tourette's to an amateur poet with a learning disability and a skateboarder with a facial disfigurement, they enter the world of blind dates, matchmakers and speed dating. With the help of dating agencies, `The Undateables' explores the realities of looking for love in an image-obsessed world in which first impressions are often used to make snap judgments."
Chris is not "TV autistic", chris is autistic autistic

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net

From Google:
Remember when people tried to get Chris on Dr Phil? Yeah that went nowhere

Chris refuses to get help or he knows entirety of normiesphere will laugh at him. Perhaps both.

Chris is undateable, he expects to attract 8+ women and refuses to date someone in his dating pool. IE autistics, invalids or other delusional helmet wearers.

He should stick with Charlottesville prostitutes who fuck anything with two legs, maybe three if price is right.

Chris is so unfuckable that his prostitute saga failed and badly at that.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
@Yaoi Huntress Earth , instead of Animal Crossing or Little Big Planet videos, he would use the sims to do it. Also, we would see his fantasies, like being married to Megan, in vidya form.

What if Chris was Armenian?
He'd probably think that some of the haters and trolls were Turks.

Also if Chris had Armenian parents, that's a entirely completely different can of worms to how Borb was to him.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris managed to try to be like Liquid Chris? Highly unlikely, but just a thought.
He did that and failed

What if Barb remarried, particularly to a man who has 0 knowledge of her and Chris' "baggage"
I mean it depends, Barb is way past her prime and her only chance would be someone with an old lady fetish and the only people who would marry old ladies are other old people, people who find them attractive, or those who want a sugar mama. Even if there was one man who would bite that bullet, Chris will turn them off when they meet Borb since Chris is her personal slave.