Containment What If? -

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris used kiwifarms instead of twitter? We'd get all the content here and he gets positive feedback. Allah willing he might Learn something.
No one here at all would buy into his bullshit ramblings, it's not an echo chamber like twitter and no one here would enable anything he does, it would just be sarcastic jabs and we could essentially just track his activity more easily then we're able to now, basically Chris would be getting the sort of attention he doesn't want at all (i.e. "haters and damn dirty trolls").

He did come here once and he left in a fit of tard rage.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
No one here at all would buy into his bullshit ramblings, it's not an echo chamber like twitter and no one here would enable anything he does, it would just be sarcastic jabs and we could essentially just track his activity more easily then we're able to now, basically Chris would be getting the sort of attention he doesn't want at all (i.e. "haters and damn dirty trolls").

He did come here once and he left in a fit of tard rage.
I noticed, a damn shame. Even sockness Chris' mightiest of ass patters couldn't handle the banter.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it's been posted, but what if Christian and the Hedgehog Boys (or "Christine and the Pony Godeses") were a real band and was touring? Would Chris and his autism mess up the schedule?

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
I'd rather see them try to audition on America's Got Talent, get booed, and get all four buzzers.
Then complain online how he deserved to win. Even though he espouses the act of kindness, Chris still doesn't grasp that principle, and instead of cheering for the winner, he'll turn back to Classic Chris just for the asspats.