Containment What If? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Then complain online how he deserved to win. Even though he espouses the act of kindness, Chris still doesn't grasp that principle, and instead of cheering for the winner, he'll turn back to Classic Chris just for the asspats.
Chris' understanding of kindness is that people should only extend it to him and Chris acting vaguely polite to others.

jethro

kiwifarms.net
Chris' understanding of kindness is that people should only extend it to him and Chris acting vaguely polite to others.
Really goes to show that Chris, like a lot of autists, never really developed a theory of mind (or hence, empathy). It's like he only sees in the world in one of two ways: Either everyone is kind to him, or they're all playing Kick the Autistic.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris turns into antifreeze and pours himself into his car's oil tank?

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris was given a copy of Sims 4 (with all the DLCs and extra contents included)?
I believe it would be an ideal game to recreate his cwcville fantasies.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
How different would CWC be if he had more interest in science - or "harder" science fiction with more real science in it - instead of just cartoons like Sonic and MLP? Would he still be into New Age "woo"?
He would have been a hardcore reddit fedora tipper and he still would have ended up trooning. He'd be trying to make a living out of reddit gold and he'd be a tranny janny of several subs.

Instead of whatever he is doing now with crystals and magic he would use scientific justifications to his dellusions, much like Sagan used to sperg about aliens, he'd be saying the merge is real because multiverses and quantum physics technobabble out of context and that he is a true woman because social "science" in current year says so.

Meowzers

My lawyer thinks that my case is pretty good 👍
kiwifarms.net
last night i had a dream that it was time for chris's regional cicada brood to hatch and he caught one and kept it in his room where it laid a million eggs. he planned on taking them to dimension c-197 so cwcville would have its own cicada brood. barb was not happy about it. what if chris did that? google cicada broods if you don't know what they are.

GrandMasterBitch

kiwifarms.net
last night i had a dream that it was time for chris's regional cicada brood to hatch and he caught one and kept it in his room where it laid a million eggs. he planned on taking them to dimension c-197 so cwcville would have its own cicada brood. barb was not happy about it. what if chris did that? google cicada broods if you don't know what they are.
I actually hurled a little at that. I can’t stop imagining their husks accumulating on his floor— crunching hollowly under his gangly, poorly polished toes.

A_Rotten_Sharwama

See dear, receive prize
kiwifarms.net
He would have been a hardcore reddit fedora tipper and he still would have ended up trooning. He'd be trying to make a living out of reddit gold and he'd be a tranny janny of several subs.

Instead of whatever he is doing now with crystals and magic he would use scientific justifications to his dellusions, much like Sagan used to sperg about aliens, he'd be saying the merge is real because multiverses and quantum physics technobabble out of context and that he is a true woman because social "science" in current year says so.
Speaking of Reddit, recently a schschizo called Mandlbaur came there after Quora fed up with his timecube level bullshit and banned him.
His current achievement including arguing with r/quantummechanics, the post has reached 1.5k comments with 0 karma. He even got his own reddit.

I thought about making a lolcow post about him but I'm to lazy

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Reddit, recently a schschizo called Mandlbaur came there after Quora fed up with his timecube level bullshit and banned him.
His current achievement including arguing with r/quantummechanics, the post has reached 1.5k comments with 0 karma. He even got his own reddit.

I thought about making a lolcow post about him but I'm to lazy
thats some Grade A autism right there. He even went and posted about his stuff on r/ballet.
1621658460555.png

AgentYoshida4444

Yet another L ripoff
kiwifarms.net
What if, while making Issue 12.9, CWC was trying to pull a Krinkels and make '.5' installments between main ones? There does appear to be a plethora of extra characters (even though I didn't actually read the thing).

Maybe he'd eventualy make his own equivalent of "Dedmos Adventures" and make a comic of Simonla dropping in and out of walls in a purgatory until *another* new character pulls her out back into CWCville.