Containment What If? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris somehow enlisted in the Army post 9-11 at Bob's insistence, got trained, then shipped to Iraq where he socialized with his squad mates and they all traded Sonichu medallions with each other, on patrol Chris heroically jumps on a mine to save his squad mates from the blast and is posthumously awarded a purple heart; with their son's sacrifice Bob and Barb fox their lives and end the hoard, reconnecting with their family and a decade later a statue of Chris is dedicated in Ruckersville, and not long after the official Autistic Soldiers Foundation is formed and headquartered in Ruckersville, bringing much needed jobs to the county and adopts Sonichu as their mascot, Chris is heralded as a hero of autism and the government itself incorporates Sonichu medals for servicemembers who accomplish great feats despite disability?

ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris somehow enlisted in the Army post 9-11 at Bob's insistence, got trained, then shipped to Iraq where he socialized with his squad mates and they all traded Sonichu medallions with each other, on patrol Chris heroically jumps on a mine to save his squad mates from the blast and is posthumously awarded a purple heart; with their son's sacrifice Bob and Barb fox their lives and end the hoard, reconnecting with their family and a decade later a statue of Chris is dedicated in Ruckersville, and not long after the official Autistic Soldiers Foundation is formed and headquartered in Ruckersville, bringing much needed jobs to the county and adopts Sonichu as their mascot, Chris is heralded as a hero of autism and the government itself incorporates Sonichu medals for servicemembers who accomplish great feats despite disability?
that's a pretty big "somehow"

greenvector36

kiwifarms.net
What if Chris was a Soviet KGB?
In the early 60's, agents under the aliases Robert and Barbara Chandler are sent to Virginia. There they give birth to Cole, Carol, David and Chris.

Cole is unaware of his parents' identities, but has some skepticism. In the late 70's he leaves for California. Carol and David go their own ways, occassionally checking in with their family.

Chris graduates Manchester High in the early 80's. One night, he stumbles upon Borb as they prepare a report for the Kremlin. He is interested in joining Soviet intelligence because he wants to be a "super cool spy". With their connections, they send Chris to Russia for training. He enters the KGB, but is only a lower-level analyst.

Sega and Nintendo would likely contribute to the foundation, standing with the Chandlers as their youngest son sacrificed his life for the greater good. In addition, Sonichu enters the Sonic canon to Chris' memory.

The division which Chris had served would adopt the nickname "Sonichu's Zap", after a song Chris had wrote during his tour.

Doomguy246

kiwifarms.net
What if Chris was obsessed with Shadow the Edgehog?
May I recommend the guy Deadwing just found! It's the first video played. Here is a pic.
ShadowChrisCanidate+.png
Is the name 'Shadow Chris' taken? (The color scheme!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Disastrously Dumb

kiwifarms.net
What if Chris-chan had been introduced to VTubers in 2020-2021(Pre-July)
Would Chris-chan of been obsessed for Vtubers?
Would Chris-chan be less degen and more grounded to reality?
Or Would Chris-chan not fuck barbara and personally surrogate his mom for his Vtuber Waifus?
Which VTuber would you reckon Chris-chan would obsess over?

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
What If Barb got her revenge against Chris? if she were younger and more spry how would she 'ahem' punish her perverted cunt Son for what he'd done to her?

ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net
If the Idea Guys didn't try to become "The Next Clyde Cash", would Chris be in the "Jail of Fail" now?
I mean I don't think anyone actually coerced Chris into fucking Barb, I think he would've done it anyway of his own volition. I think the whole "I am Jesus incarnate and I was cleansing Barb-chu's body" schtick he's going with now is just a post-hoc justification for what he saw as perfectly normal and natural. You have to remember he has said in the past that he views incest as fine as long as there's no preganancy.