Containment What If? -

Agumon

A G U M O N
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris was into Mario and Digimon instead Sonic and Pokemon? What unholy combination of Mario and Digimon do you think Chris would had come up with? I think it would be something of a combo of Mario and Guilmon; Gulirio.
Has Chris ever mentioned Digimon? I'd be shocked if he hasn't

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris suddenly got super powers? It could be something especific or generally just "superman" type stuff.
Its not a matter of him using them responsably or not, its of just how long until he uses them to murder someone for defying the merge.
"Merge Woman"

• Agree
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris suddenly got super powers? It could be something especific or generally just "superman" type stuff.
Its not a matter of him using them responsably or not, its of just how long until he uses them to murder someone for defying the merge.
"Merge Woman"
Yup, he would be a mass murderer without lifting a finger.

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
Yup, he would be a mass murderer without lifting a finger.
He would literally break someone dead for daring to be a "damn dirty troll" (which would be anyone that dared to not agree completely with his nonsense).

Makes me wonder if Barb wouldnt use this chance to use him to murder whoever she doesnt like (since I doubt that he wouldnt remain the same slave ogre with her)

Jesus, the more I think about it, the more I see Chris as a real life Bizzaro Superman (except Bizzaro isnt necessarly malicious, just a dumb clone thats very easy to manipulate)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
Idr it I asked but what if Chris met Yaniv and had a true and honest troon war.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
What if towards the end of the Wallflower Saga Chris actually saw and met a Fat Hawaiian man with a heavy accent out in the wild that called him “cuz?”

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino