Containment What If? -

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
What if towards the end of the Wallflower Saga Chris actually saw and met a Fat Hawaiian man with a heavy accent out in the wild that called him “cuz?”

MajorBlasski454

kiwifarms.net
Remember the GameStop sweepstakes which Chris won thanks to troll and wəən influence? What if Chris was discovered even before the PaRappa contest, so that trolls would theoretically rig the contest for Chris' victory?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Cedric_Eff

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
Remember the GameStop sweepstakes which Chris won thanks to troll and wəən influence? What if Chris was discovered even before the PaRappa contest, so that trolls would theoretically rig the contest for Chris' victory?
Megan would still refuse to go along with him, followed by him uploading a video begging and then raging at how he “tried so hard to win the contest and my effort was wasted!” like he did before, only this time he’d bounce back more easily since he’d get two free PSPs, a luxury vacation, and validation that he has “fans” much sooner than before. He’d also try to convince whatever fake sweetheart trolling him to come along in Megan’s absence only to get stood up when he arrives at the airport.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

The handsome tard

We will wake up The Warrior!!
kiwifarms.net
TBH the fact Phil even knows how to turn on a video game console at all is a wonder
Its the bugged console mechanics, nothing he could dood :stress:

Edit: I still demand a "WHY AM I TOXIC!?" Emoji
View attachment 966159
Anyone ever noticed handsome jack got Chris Chan eyes?
Hey, bandit, how long you thought it would take for me to find this post....not too long, it seems!

You are really pushing me here, Im trying to be civil but I swear, if I decide the farms require some Hyperion order and grace, bandit...you will be the first.

You are laughing now but I WILL BREAK YOU DEAD! Good bye!

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
Probably the Ohio trip.
Chris rescues his girlfriend from the dangerous internet trolls. Throughout his journey, he makes new friends, new foes, and it will change his whole life
Yes, yes, yes. You could have Chris monologuing to himself while driving. Having him interact with random townies as he stops at various places to fill his tank, eat food, check out random toy stores, ask for directions, etc. Like him explaining his life story or telling them about the Sonichu comic. In between those scenes he’d narrate pieces of his life and what lead him to the events of the Ohio trip. The movie ends with him feeling dejected, but having grown from the experience of leaving home for the first time by himself.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino