What is a subreddit with LOLCow traits? -

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
r/fatlogic. It used to be more fun to browse, but as time has gone on, the quality has gone down. Also, the people on the sub fall for obvious trolling a lot. Same goes for r/tumblrinaction. Despite the name, most of the posts on there these days come from Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

Lydia of Whiterun

Sworn to carry your burdens
kiwifarms.net
r/books- Watch people over the age of 20 read the Chronicles of Narnia and become offended when anyone suggests maybe they need to move on to more challenging material.

r/AskHistorians- If only because it's really obvious when someone is more interested in trying to win an internet debate than actually learning about the subject.

r/gaming- I mean, come on. This should be obvious.

r/beautyguruchatter- There is very little in makeup that's an actual social justice issue but damn if these chicks won't fucking try.

AnxiousRobin

Let’s mosey!
kiwifarms.net
I love the subreddit but sometimes r/rupaulsdragrace can be toxic. Most of the time they criticize actual stupid, toxic drag fans from Instagram and Twitter.

r/TIL because karma farming.

Honestly I’m confused as to why people care about karma at all. On KiwiFarms it makes sense—people won’t want to interact with you here if you don’t follow the rules or a-log. But on Reddit why should Karma matter? Users are practically anonymous on the website.

Tampon Head

kiwifarms.net
I love the subreddit but sometimes r/rupaulsdragrace can be toxic. Most of the time they criticize actual stupid, toxic drag fans from Instagram and Twitter.

Honestly I’m confused as to why people care about karma at all. On KiwiFarms it makes sense—people won’t want to interact with you here if you don’t follow the rules or a-log. But on Reddit why should Karma matter? Users are practically anonymous on the website.
Ego. They want the satisfaction of seeing a high karma count next to their username. As far as I know there's no penalty for having a terrible karma score on Reddit since most people don't give a shit about other user's karma.

You are definitely right about RPDR, but as an extension I'd include every LGBT-inclined subreddit. They're all echo chambers of the same thoughts and probably the most oppressively conforming places on the website.

r/Fitness is self-explanatory. Think of Brittany Venti's ex boyfriend and you'll know how they act like.

r/Relationships is full of broken people trying to give advice to other broken people. None of them know the basics of relationship. It's a great subreddit to get a good laugh out of people.

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net

Regarding the Karma, a lot of people make accounts to farm Karma to sell it to people who use it to shill their products, why I don't know, but it does happen.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino