What is an anti sjw? Who are the best examples? -

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
This isn't a safe space for anything, and you shouldn't be so concerned with what people here think.
T-thats exactly why its a safe space...
People don't care (even though they do, cause why else would they post.)
If you act like a degenerate or hate on degenerates here you are welcomed and blend it.
If you try being polite and call out rudeness, you are more likely to be shunned or ignored.
Though being too degenerate also leads to that. Its a balance. Mind you this is my brief understanding, however I have been around the bloc and see stuff like this in different forms.
In essence conformity is key, if you conform you are safe, its like that in any community. The joke is everywhere is a safe space if you decide to be apart of it.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
T-thats exactly why its a safe space...
People don't care (even though they do, cause why else would they post.)
If you act like a degenerate or hate on degenerates here you are welcomed and blend it.
If you try being polite and call out rudeness, you are more likely to be shunned or ignored.
Though being too degenerate also leads to that. Its a balance. Mind you this is my brief understanding, however I have been around the bloc and see stuff like this in different forms.
In essence conformity is key, if you conform you are safe, its like that in any community. The joke is everywhere is a safe space if you decide to be apart of it.
The universal pattern of basic social interaction is not a 'safe space', just how autistic are you?

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
The universal pattern of basic social interaction is not a 'safe space', just how autistic are you?
I mean, the pattern of basic HUMAN social interaction is very much tribal in nature. People feel safe among their tribes. They feel comfortable. So uh, actually fuck you. We inherently gravitate to "safe spaces" its our fucking nature. If safe space triggers your dumb ass, lets use the word "echo chamber" instead, or "circle jerk". Its all safe space property buddy.