What is it with conservatives and wanting to fuck underage boys?

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've had Larry Craig, we've had Milo Yiannopolis, now we have National Review writer Brad Polumbo, who seems real defensive about getting caught out for creeping on young boys on Instagram.
1570048155841.png

https://archive.md/9a1bC

Brad's only reaction was to assert that one of the boys he was creeping on was a boy known to him in real life, and to call those questioning him 'homophobic'. Shades of Milo?
1570048207551.png

Other questions remain... unanswered
1570048263240.png

https://archive.md/Qnlv2

The Last Stand

“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.”
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're setting yourself up for ridicule with that statement.

What is it with Muslims and wanted to fuck and marry underage girls? And control women.

Grown men trying to get with young boys is creepy. I suppose they want to see themselves as a "father figure" to brainwash them into their thinking. Or no woman wants to mate with them so they want somebody to assert their power to. Disgusting.

break these cuffs

The Dolphins make me cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is as Allahs will stw. We shall have them in janah akhi.

وَيَطُوۡفُ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وِلۡدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُوۡنَۚ اِذَا رَاَيۡتَهُمۡ حَسِبۡتَهُمۡ لُـؤۡلُـؤًا مَّنۡثُوۡرًا‏
There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them scattered pearls. 76:19

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it with Muslims and wanted to fuck and marry underage girls? And control women.
I am immune to the ridicule of the small-minded.

While I hold no particular brief for the Taliban, I greatly admire their stance on rape and child molestation. To paraphrase Sir Charles Napier, "Be it so. This bumming of nubile boys is your custom; prepare the checkpoint/congressional office. But my nation has also a custom. When men rape boys we kill them. My fighters shall therefore prepare bomb vests for the victims to strike back. Let us all act according to national customs."

Ah yes that's why Desmond has so many right wing supporters right?
(Give it a decade at most)

wait what?
If you explictly proclaim your tolerance for a group's typical behaviour, it is hypocritical to criticize an individual who falls into that group on the basis of his politics.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
It is as Allahs will stw. We shall have them in janah akhi.

وَيَطُوۡفُ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وِلۡدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُوۡنَۚ اِذَا رَاَيۡتَهُمۡ حَسِبۡتَهُمۡ لُـؤۡلُـؤًا مَّنۡثُوۡرًا‏
There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them scattered pearls. 76:19

Based and redpilled snackbar, brother.