What is life for but to eat shit every day and then die? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What is life for but to eat shit every day and then die?

1623949208951.png

ALL THE NEWS UNFIT TO PRINT

It seems to me that the life of 21st century humans is a string of shit sandwiches served up from the moment the doctor slaps them in the ass and start poking them with needles full of who knows what.

You will eat this same shit every different day for as long as your body can take it and you will like it. Then you will die, most likely broke after the health care industry robbed you as they killed you slowly and painfully with their shit voodoo medicine.

Why not eat shit? Billions of flies can’t be wrong, can they? Dogs definitely dig it. They have shit eating parties in the woods.

1623949251374.png

1623949269436.png

View attachment 2270230

ALL THE NEWS UNFIT TO PRINT

It seems to me that the life of 21st century humans is a string of shit sandwiches served up from the moment the doctor slaps them in the ass and start poking them with needles full of who knows what.

You will eat this same shit every different day for as long as your body can take it and you will like it. Then you will die, most likely broke after the health care industry robbed you as they killed you slowly and painfully with their shit voodoo medicine.

Why not eat shit? Billions of flies can’t be wrong, can they? Dogs definitely dig it. They have shit eating parties in the woods.

View attachment 2270231

View attachment 2270232
I've been liking this recently,

“Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all.”​

― William Goldman, The Princess Bride

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Drink piss and live.
there's gold in cow piss. https://recipes.timesofindia.com/us...it-and-elephant-poop/articleshow/52984395.cms
If Tommie isn't the world's oldest shit poster, he is by far the ugliest. Some poor jannie will have to lap up that shit.
Jealous? Most of my readers think i'm pretty cute for a tubby old, bald toothless queer and people really love my shit posts. My self-loathing toxic fan club projecting all their sick perversions at me haven't got anything better than to call me names. It's a privilege for a crazy old queer hippie to live this long. You should be so lucky.

1623950770094.png

I've been liking this recently,

“Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all.”​

― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
I like R.D. Laing's take on it,
1623950580865.png