What is life for but to eat shit every day and then die? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I guess the meaning of life must be to have all your threads moved into your subforum because @Null containment breach.
hang in there, MeltdownMilt, the Whambulance is on the way.
1623955220874.png

This is such a cringe, gay, nihilist take on life. It's modern Darwinism selecting out gay retards too afraid to live.
Feeding fat chicks isn't cringy?

Josh, I'm going on 67 years old and a similarly queer friend is celebrating her 70th birthday today. We're both in good health and are able to live comfortably as ourselves. The average life expectancy for queer transgender boomers is only about 35 and here we are both able to be ourselves and merrily take heaping helpings of shit from packs of transphobic toxic talking turds swimming around in this and other internet toilets.
Tommie, even for you this is Autistic. Poop eating? Really?
You've obviously not been paying attention. Feeding self-loathing, shit eating tools of industrial fascism heaping helpings of shit is a recurring theme of mine.
For some reason this was a Q&A thread before it got moved.

The thread's title is barely a question (it's a bizarre rhetorical device to post boomer memes and pictures of literal feces, because Tom is turned on by that).
Actually I'm amused by the Asshole Optimism of simpering sycophantic shit piles like yourself who get your panties all in a twist at my posts, MindlessMilt.

1623955398935.png
Asshole Optimism
Haha, Tom is a depressed old curmudgeon with no friends or family.
You know what Tommy? I think you’re right on this one.

Go to the woods and eat shit for the rest of your life like the other crackheads.
are you trying to tell us something thomas? you feel sad?, depressed? are you going to kill yourself BE MY FUCKING GUEST!
Tommy you are the cause of your problems stop eating dumpster food and wash yo ass and over 40% of your problems will go away

Tom should be randomly banned every now and then for a random length of time just because he gets fucking boring as shit when he's comfortable. There's been way too much tolerance of this pedophile's fucking nonsense lately.
OP is a loser and possibly a coprophiliac. Life is a series of challenges and opportunities for those brave and smart enough to take them on.

Tommy was faced with the opportunities of life, even given a head start thanks to Daddy’s money, and he cowered and turned away. Result, misery. There’s a lesson here.

Keep pounding those keyboards, projecting the denial of your own defective, digitally dumbed down, deranged , dishonest and disgustingly deviant selves at me , my bitches.

I'm really having a lot of fun in my fucked up life despite the medical malpractice and parental abuse that fucked it up before it got started. You are my toxic fans . You are outnumbered a 100 to one by my closest circle of online friends.

I'm a pot head, not a crack head , and a hippie, not a hobo. I am not a man , but an intersex woman and am female from the waist up. I was born this way. We're about as rare as redheads and you all need to stop stigmatizing physically effeminate men and masculine women. Call transsexualism a mental aberration if you must, but people like me are just an atypical genetic expression that transsexual people are unable to adapt to without radical body modifications. Most of us never need any medical intervention and most of the ones needing medical intervention, are able to live with themselves with just hormones.

I have eaten very little dumpster food in the past few years @Hambubger and I wash daily. my ass gets washed several times daily, especially in the summer. At the moment, the only problems i have is a pack of toxic transphobic talking turds lamely flinging poo at me in places that actually cause my business harm and lack of funds for a lawyer to do anything about it. A steady squeeze would be nice, but I've lived most of my life without and get enough love from close friends to make do with platonic affection.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
Keep pounding those keyboards, projecting the denial of your own defective, digitally dumbed down, deranged , dishonest and disgustingly deviant selves at me , my bitches.

I'm really having a lot of fun in my fucked up life despite the medical malpractice and parental abuse that fucked it up before it got started. You are my toxic fans . You are outnumbered a 100 to one by my closest circle of online friends.
im glad that all of that happened to you and i hope you kill yourself or you get brutally murdered

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A steady squeeze would be nice
Shut the fuck up, coprophage. You already admitted you eat shit every day and are dying, on top of being a pedophile and doggy diddler.
This implies you have recently eaten an amount of dumpster food that is more than zero. Could you please elaborate?
Tom is the master of admitting to something in the very sentence he denies it. "Just because I raped a kid doesn't mean I rape kids!" What an absolutely insane moron Tom is.