What is life for but to eat shit every day and then die? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My words about this is that it is a lie being propagated by Sneasel/@Daisymae

Your "proof" that I am a pedophile is invalid by the admission of the person "curating" me. Nothing any of you claim to be true about me is.
Tom, remember when you said you would masturbate to Full house each time the Olson twins were on screen?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nor is my willingness to bed an emancipated 13 year a desire for a pre-pubescent child.
I notice that you specify “prepubescent.” It was foolish of you to try to sneak that past us. It doesn’t matter whether she was prepubescent or not, a 13-year-old is still a child.

Tom reminds me of a character from an R Crumb comic. One of those guys who attaches himself to the hippie movement as a way of gratifying his base desires under the guise of liberation.
Tom has said that children younger than 13 should also be on sex contracts while 13+ should be able to bang filthy old men freely. There's an extra layer of disgusting added to this when you realize that the person advocating for this shit is a turbo incel autogynopedophile who smells like the inside of a pilonidal cyst.
Funny how in his imagined scenario, the child is always female and the adult is always male.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
To all of you misinformed, hyprocritical hedonists , sanctimoniously swearing to the world that I am a pedophile, you're making fools of yourselves that will land at least Sneasel and Dave in a very big, bubbling cauldron of hot shit real soon thanks to @Daisymae 's false report to the APS.
Sabrina was not a child in the biological sense of the word at the time, nor is my willingness to bed an emancipated 13 year a desire for a pre-pubescent child. Pedoautogynephila isn't even real. BAT has been debunked and AGP is not long for the DSM. Your options are to get real or continue to believe absurdities, live foolishly and die stupid.

Again, if it were prosecuted today, it would have been filed as a misdemeanor and I would have been acquitted because the "victim" was not a child in the biological sense and she had been sexually active for over a year before she invited me into my own bed. You are all insane to be enraged at me over this.
Thomas saying "I'm not a pedo" then admitting to being one in the same post. Only Thomas. :story:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So what actually happened?

Would you like to put money on that?very little. i walked in the door, they rolled apart, inviting me in. the older woman broke it up very quickly because i only had one mouth, two hands and two legs and not enough of them were giving her any attention. hugging and kissing a minor over 14 who had been sexually active for over a year forty years ago is what you all want me executed for.

i'd be embarrassed to be your mother if she knew about this. if you're not feeling stupid yet for believing the shit you believe about me , you will be by the end of the week. how much money were you willing to lose?
Thomas saying "I'm not a pedo" then admitting to being one in the same post. Only Thomas. :story:
you clearly don't know the definition of pedophilia and @Mariposa Electrique you need to stop saying i said things i didn't say, pig woman. same with you @Daisymae Stop projecting your sick fetishes at me , you disgusting sadomasochistic sociopathic voyeurs. I haven't even had a TV in over 15 years and never watched that show when i had one.

I notice that you specify “prepubescent.” It was foolish of you to try to sneak that past us. It doesn’t matter whether she was prepubescent or not, a 13-year-old is still a child.

Tom reminds me of a character from an R Crumb comic. One of those guys who attaches himself to the hippie movement as a way of gratifying his base desires under the guise of liberation.

Funny how in his imagined scenario, the child is always female and the adult is always male.
Funny how you believe bullshit you've been told by insane broken brained fetishists, but you obviously live in a comic book world thinking what you think about R. Crumb characters and the wild orgies you probably envision.

what i was misquoted on is that there should be some provisions in the law so that minor girls can marry men less than twice their age as is the cultural norm in many cultures. I am not talking about recreational sex and that quote wasn't at all serious in terms of something i would actually do. i was arguing with assholes and said something off the wall.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
He has to be one of the dumbest morons who ever lived. Who else would do anything this stupid? He admits molesting a child and denies being a child molester sometimes even in the same sentence. He needs to kill himself.
Mmmmh he’s more sinister than stupid. He cannot stop admitting it because he’s proud of it. In an ideal world, that girl’s parents should have dealt with him.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, learn to format. If you can’t even figure that out, it’s no wonder you keep shitting on the floor. You’re probably all like, “Duuuuuhhh, which of dese is da terlet? Better do muh poopy everywhere just in case.”

But in response to your inept reply to me:

1. But you still admit that you got into bed with a 14-year-old child, and you admit that the reason you stopped was because you were forced to. You admit that you were sexually attracted to that minor, and you were giving her all the attention. Your intention was to rape that little girl. You’re still a pedo, you just failed at that the same way you fail at everything in your miserable life.

2. I’d be willing to put as much money as you like on it, as it’s guaranteed that I’ll win. You’re an even bigger failure at legal action than you are at child molestation. And as I have worked hard all my life and you have rotted all of yours, I certainly have more money than you.

3. My mother would be absolutely fine with me laughing at a self-confessed dogfucking pedo who shits himself every day. As for your mother, I’d imagine the main reason she hangs on is so that when the COPD claims her disappointment of a son, she can piss on your corpse.

4. Fucking lol, nobody imagines you getting invited to orgies. You’ve not had a single sexual experience in your life that wasn’t humiliating and degrading to one or both parties. Plus you are really ugly and cannot get it up.

5. Why do you always specify “minor girls” and older men, and not vice versa?

6. Did you intend to marry Sabrina?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
To all of you misinformed, hyprocritical hedonists , sanctimoniously swearing to the world that I am a pedophile, you're making fools of yourselves that will land at least Sneasel and Dave in a very big, bubbling cauldron of hot shit real soon thanks to @Daisymae 's false report to the APS.
Sabrina was not a child in the biological sense of the word at the time, nor is my willingness to bed an emancipated 13 year a desire for a pre-pubescent child. Pedoautogynephila isn't even real. BAT has been debunked and AGP is not long for the DSM. Your options are to get real or continue to believe absurdities, live foolishly and die stupid.

Again, if it were prosecuted today, it would have been filed as a misdemeanor and I would have been acquitted because the "victim" was not a child in the biological sense and she had been sexually active for over a year before she invited me into my own bed. You are all insane to be enraged at me over this.
So Tom's position is that he didn't rape the child because she had previously been raped and abused and thus was spoiled and not worthy of the protections under the law.

This motherfucker is a child predator. I hope he never gets the opportunity to be around children again. This is the type of person that I'd celebrate being the subject of some good old fashioned vigilante justice.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wow tom you really let it all out raging again?
roflmao. your reasoning is ridiculous , solidly tinged with your own deviant reality, child man. stay angry. believe lies and die stupid.

you're sick, lady. stop imagining things about me that aren't true and using made up pseudoscience to justify . By what you claim i have said, it is obvious that your English comprehension is seriously deficient and the denial of your self loathing drives you to obsess on me. get help. Same for you , Dave. You're babbling redundant nonsense in complete denial of your own disgusting testerone poisoned mind.

this makes you a liar who makes up pseudoscience, diaper fag.

you believe lies, you stupid fucking moron.
First off they are not a moron tom you are they see through your bullshit

As for the rest you are a dog fucking pedophile. You admit to it no excuse will work You are a vile old man

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tombo sperging about nonsense while alternately bragging and denying he abused a young girl?

Must be a day ending with y.

Tommy, sir, if I'm ever in Cali, you and I are gonna have to have a heart to heart.
No need. Lolcows tend to be self-policing, and Tommy is the finest example of that. Sure, he’s a sex predator who’d stick his dick in a garbage disposal if he thought it would get him off. And sure he’s a horrible, hypocritical old man who’s never done a good work in his life.

But look at him. He’s alone, unloved, friendless and the only warmth in his life comes from the load he just dropped in his pants. He’s wasted his life so badly that he has to tell outrageous lies to impress people who laugh at him. And soon he will be dead. Tom’s ass has already been kicked... by himself.

And that guy who shot him. That was hilarious.

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.
kiwifarms.net
If I became a kiwi farms lolcow, I think I’d engage in self reflection and try to get a good understanding of where I went wrong. I’d certainly spend less time online. I just couldn’t imagine being an old man and handling a situation this badly, the absolute absence of self awareness.