What is one of your deeply held opinions and what would it take to change it? -

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
Individual liberty is more important than societal cohesion. To change that I guess society would have to collapse from too much liberty.

Anyone can be an American. Someone who was naturalized yesterday is now just as American as somebody who can trace their lineage back to the Mayflower.
People who get in under your second belief will destroy your first.

As for me. I think that the future is in space and I don't care what pollution has to be spilled and how many social programs have to be slashed I want human space colonization now. To change my mind you'd have to show me that all the meteors, gamma ray bursts and rouge black holes in the universe will miss Earth.

• Agree
Reactions: ZeCommissar

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
Ford's Mustang II was the right car for the time. People give it shit for not living up to the earlier Mustangs, but it was made to be a sporty coupe that carried on the basic pony car design aspects- 2+2 seating, short rear deck and long nose, sporty contemporary styline in a time when insurance rates were skyrocketing, environmental measures were being slapped on exhaust systems, and fuel crises were making it hard to justify those fire breathing 351 and 429 ci engines. It kept the nameplate alive and booming long enough to return with the Fox platform and the 5.0 engine.

You've got to present a better argument than "it's not fast" "it's smaller" "it shares a platform with the Pinto" or "it's a Ford lol".

Marco Fucko

Just tell me that you want me!
kiwifarms.net
Ford's Mustang II was the right car for the time. People give it shit for not living up to the earlier Mustangs, but it was made to be a sporty coupe that carried on the basic pony car design aspects- 2+2 seating, short rear deck and long nose, sporty contemporary styline in a time when insurance rates were skyrocketing, environmental measures were being slapped on exhaust systems, and fuel crises were making it hard to justify those fire breathing 351 and 429 ci engines. It kept the nameplate alive and booming long enough to return with the Fox platform and the 5.0 engine.

You've got to present a better argument than "it's not fast" "it's smaller" "it shares a platform with the Pinto" or "it's a Ford lol".
It's a Ford, lol
This post made by #chevygang

Syndrome of a Down

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that jews are self interested morally abhorrent manipulators of society for their sole benefit. For years they leached off of societies that whites had created while pretending to be whites. Now that they are using multiculturalism to usurp the whites and put themselves on top. Everyone already knows the statistics on how many rich or influential jews there are in business and politics. The thing that would convince me otherwise is if every jew apologized for their actions and fucked off and vowed never to enter business or politics in any non-jew nation ever again.

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
The preservation of your family’s history and traditions is one of the most important things. I’m the only one in the family with a desire to learn of my family history from my grandmother, and I have a lot of friends who don’t care or can’t wait to cut ties and never return for a holiday. It’s one of the few things that hurts the deepest part of my soul. I’d rather carry the history of my ancestors on my back than let their sacrifices fade.

The only way you could change my mind is by proving reminiscence, nostalgia, history, tradition, and familial blood is utterly useless to a person, and even then I’d struggle to come to terms with it.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
The preservation of your family’s history and traditions is one of the most important things. I’m the only one in the family with a desire to learn of my family history from my grandmother, and I have a lot of friends who don’t care or can’t wait to cut ties and never return for a holiday. It’s one of the few things that hurts the deepest part of my soul. I’d rather carry the history of my ancestors on my back than let their sacrifices fade.

The only way you could change my mind is by proving reminiscence, nostalgia, history, tradition, and familial blood is utterly useless to a person, and even then I’d struggle to come to terms with it.
I have to agree with this. I love learning about my family history, but at the same time it does feel like you're obligated to do better at times. My granddad was a Dust Bowl survivor that didn't leave for California, was a Sergeant from North Africa to Dachau in WWII, and started two businesses of his own and only ever had a 3rd grade education. That's a pretty hefty "he did that with what he had...what are you gonna do with what you got?"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino