What is the average mental health level of Kiwifarms? - Serious answers only

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Are we doomers? Coomers? Soon to be trooners? Are we men of hope, or the rope? Or are we all just a bunch of somewhat pessimistic but overall content goodboys who simply don't freak out every time someone says a slur?

I have faith in you all so I like to believe we at least dont need to be medicated as much as other parts of the internet. At least you're not a reddit janny who can only maintain baseline mental stability so long as they remain stocked on cheap wine and anti-depressants

King Fructose

powered by government cheese
kiwifarms.net
Roughly this
5F9D20C4-0AFA-4923-B387-22691FBC70AE.jpeg

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Better than the average mental health level of the collective left, but still kind of fucked. A little too much doom and gloom at times but at least we can come together to laugh at dumb shit or do cool things like Inktober and Secret Santa. In other words, it's alright for how things have been going. Could be worse.

Jeff_the_Thriller

He's going erver that cliff!
kiwifarms.net
I'm coming to terms with being a crotchety old fuck who hates new things. Going to college later than I should be doesn't help with feeling old. At least I don't unironically use terms like red pilled, blue pilled, alpha, beta, and sigma male. So I got that going for me. I'm going to get back to playing 20 year PC games and bitch about the kids and their Fortnights.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're autistic.

No, seriously. We're all autistic. Only people with autism could stand this website for any length of time, not to mention obsessively collect information on the cows here.

Beyond that, we're quite pessimistic, though not without reason: every time we thought something bad was going to happen, something worse happened instead, and every time we wanted to help someone, they did something to destroy any goodwill we felt towards them.

For good traits, we are a bastion of sanity in a world going mad. We call a spade a spade, and while it may hurt to hear the truth, it's a refreshing change from the word games and lies the rest of the world leans on. Our collective IQ is significantly higher than that of many other web forums (even accounting for the autistic thunderdome.) And as others have said, we can pull ourselves together to do wholesome things like Secret Santa.

In all, I'd say we're slightly above average, but only because the rest of the internet lowers the average mental health level.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure how I would define my own mental health or if I’m even qualified to. I’ve been through and seen quite a lot in my short life and because of that I have suffered and continue to suffer. I’m quite sure there are several things wrong with me mentally at this point but I don’t possess the required intuition to say exactly what those things are beyond my own speculations as to their origin. I’m rarely happy anymore, more often melancholy and numb.

What I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that I do deserve better than this and I can achieve a better life for myself. I’ve helped too many people to believe I can’t do the same for myself. I’ve sacrificed too much to think I don’t deserve to happy. That’s what I know. I want to be happy. More than anything that’s what I need right now. I also know it isn’t going to happen. Not now at least. Not while certain things and people in my personal life continue to persist and foil me for their own profit.

I suppose I’m not very healthy right now, at least that seems to be the logical conclusion to all this. Though sometimes I wonder if I’m overreacting and sabotaging myself. On the other hand it’s hard for me to believe that when those certain people who have been going out of their way to cause me misery and hurt the people I love are so blatant about it. I guess it’s only natural to be a bit confused considering the circumstances, but on the upside guilt tripping won’t work on me anymore. I’ve chosen to selfish now. I’m tired of helping others and biting my tongue only to be treated like garbage. I’m at a crossroad of two extremes right now and I’m afraid of what I might do but also that I might not do it.

Sorry. I know this is really schitzo posty but it feels good to get off my chest I guess.

Seth MacFarlane

kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure how I would define my own mental health or if I’m even qualified to. I’ve been through and seen quite a lot in my short life and because of that I have suffered and continue to suffer. I’m quite sure there are several things wrong with me mentally at this point but I don’t possess the required intuition to say exactly what those things are beyond my own speculations as to their origin. I’m rarely happy anymore, more often melancholy and numb.

What I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that I do deserve better than this and I can achieve a better life for myself. I’ve helped too many people to believe I can’t do the same for myself. I’ve sacrificed too much to think I don’t deserve to happy. That’s what I know. I want to be happy. More than anything that’s what I need right now. I also know it isn’t going to happen. Not now at least. Not while certain things and people in my personal life continue to persist and foil me for their own profit.

I suppose I’m not very healthy right now, at least that seems to be the logical conclusion to all this. Though sometimes I wonder if I’m overreacting and sabotaging myself. On the other hand it’s hard for me to believe that when those certain people who have been going out of their way to cause me misery and hurt the people I love are so blatant about it. I guess it’s only natural to be a bit confused considering the circumstances, but on the upside guilt tripping won’t work on me anymore. I’ve chosen to selfish now. I’m tired of helping others and biting my tongue only to be treated like garbage. I’m at a crossroad of two extremes right now and I’m afraid of what I might do but also that I might not do it.

Sorry. I know this is really schitzo posty but it feels good to get off my chest I guess.
tl;dr