What is the average mental health level of Kiwifarms? - Serious answers only

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Are we doomers? Coomers? Soon to be trooners? Are we men of hope, or the rope? Or are we all just a bunch of somewhat pessimistic but overall content goodboys who simply don't freak out every time someone says a slur?

I have faith in you all so I like to believe we at least dont need to be medicated as much as other parts of the internet. At least you're not a reddit janny who can only maintain baseline mental stability so long as they remain stocked on cheap wine and anti-depressants

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't chopped my dick off, I don't rape kids, I've never fucked my mom or a dying puppy, I don't have a Twitter account, I don't have a Reddit account either, I've got no bicycle tattoos or longrunning beefs with Fairly Oddparents shippers on DA, I've never had a panic attack because I lost my facemask in public, and even if you find pictures of my speckled asshole and decide to post them for the benefit of all the "ironic" coomers, I don't think I'll kill myself.

I'd say my mental health is average to pretty good, honestly. And I think most of y'all are in the same boat; feeling a little doomer now and then is hardly atypical in this day and age, and considering how bad it can be, I think most of us here are actually fairly positive, optimistic, and sane.

The Ugly One

kiwifarms.net
I haven't chopped my dick off, I don't rape kids, I've never fucked my mom or a dying puppy, I don't have a Twitter account, I don't have a Reddit account either, I've got no bicycle tattoos or longrunning beefs with Fairly Oddparents shippers on DA, I've never had a panic attack because I lost my facemask in public, and even if you find pictures of my speckled asshole and decide to post them for the benefit of all the "ironic" coomers, I don't think I'll kill myself.

I'd say my mental health is average to pretty good, honestly. And I think most of y'all are in the same boat; feeling a little doomer now and then is hardly atypical in this day and age, and considering how bad it can be, I think most of us here are actually fairly positive, optimistic, and sane.
We live in a society where not being insane makes you feel alone.

Quantum Diabetes

Kiwifarts.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve become this sick, ultra masculine cishet oppressor who enjoys meat, tobacco and misgendering trannies and therefore I need immediate treatment. Sometimes I just clutch my genitals and blast slayer out of a Bluetooth speaker at Trump rallies and stare at tits