What is the most annoyingly blatant example of hypocrisy you've seen online? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Danny T.

autistic 'n ballistic
kiwifarms.net
You know what people I fuckin' hate? Those lefties that spent years and years talking about how "we need a revolution so badly", and when Qtard boomers decided to do a small amount of IRL griefing the Capitol building, all of a sudden they start screeching about how "nahhh man this is harmful to our democracy and political stability", like nigga, isn't this what you've been asking for the whole time?? Oh wait, I forgot, only black autistic transwomxn can start revolutions. My bad.

I also hate those stinkin' little Twitterfags that doxed CallMeCarson for grooming someone two years younger than him, yet still support openly pedophilic personalities like Sophie Labelle and Vaush. Total retards.

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
some rando was telling me about his cringe space communism dream utopia, i start pointing out contradictions and then he had a tard tantrum

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
I once got perma-shadowbanned from a stream chat because the appointed stream mods kept muting me and claiming I was carrying on about an irrelevant topic but then after they did that they proceeded to then talk about the supposed forbidden topic amongst themselves to the confusion of everyone in chat. Like around a year or 2 later I ran into some people from that stream chat elsewhere and they were more or less like "HOLY SHIT MAN WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU FOR AGES WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHERE'D YOU GO?" It was pretty funny in retrospect.