What is the most trannyfying anime?

WeWuzFinns

Chris is king! Judas Moon Canto XXXIV
kiwifarms.net
We all know that all trannies like anime, but we don't know what anime has the most potent trannyfication dosage. Trannies are incels who have nothing better to do than watch anime all day, after years of watching their pedo nip shit they develop delusions that they are women.

Being into anime means that you are going to watch pretty much every show because all what is considered quality shows run out eventually. The trannification happens when you just watch all the pedophile animes, just because watching anime is your hobby. You might not even particularly like what you are watching, but you have nothing better to do so you watch it anyway. Eventually this will degrade your mind and you will become deranged.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
1641966993477.jpeg

This is a show about yakuza gangsters being forced into sexual reassignment surgery to be pop idols. I think it’s pretty up there.

1641967174982.png

It’s pretty ridiculous and I watched a couple of episodes. It’s just men struggling to be feminine or whatever and talking about how much their bodies turned them on. Or they talk about shitting on something. There’s some real creep vibes coming off this show.

Tsurubami Senri

You should kill yourself... NOW!
kiwifarms.net
Gabriel DropOut
Eromanga Sensei
No Game No Life
Re:Zero
Nekopara
GochiUsa
Wataten!
KonoSuba
Doki Doki Literature Club
Persona
Fire Emblem
Hyperdimension Neptunia
KanColle
Azur Lane
Fate
Kiniro Mosaic
K-ON!!
Love Live!!
The IdolM@STER
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA
Touhou Project

Some (a lot) of these are technically VNs or gacha games but troons almost always seem to love these particular anime themed series.
> hatsune miku: Project DIVA
> Touhou Project
this hurts me on so many levels even though it's true.
also your forgot Genshin Impact

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
You know, now that I think about it. I really did enjoy the boy girl men in anime. Like the bishoujou type characters. I feel like I was conditioned to like soft faces. I tend to attract twig/small boys irl too.

My first real horny anime crush was Sesshomaru. And I creamed myself over Yoko Kurama too. Even though Kurama was my third favorite on the Urameshi team.

Jesus. What a terrible revelation.

Atatata

kiwifarms.net
Any show that gives off "the grass is greener" vibes will confuse those who don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality. That being said, probably Boku Girl.
Speaking of pedo animes, anyone that likes Mushoku Tensei (even ironically) needs to be put on some sort of list.
View attachment 2875390
In fairness to Mushoku Tensei, it more or less started as a writing exercise by an amateur writer to see if he could depict a "second chance" at life in its entirety.

Haint

The firstest with the mostest
kiwifarms.net
The one were some guys hand turns into a girl. Midori something, fuck IDK. Shit was creepy when I was unfortunately exposed to it. I know Jack about weeb shit though.