What is the Name of this Song? - I'm desperate

bloohued

kiwifarms.net
There's this song, here at 1:08, that I've been searching for for quite a while.

Nobody seems to know; the creator doesn't even know, I can't reach out to him, and none of the comments give any useful information. Music identification software can't recognize it due to it being filtered, and the various websites and forums I visited don't know either. I even reached out to 4chan! Alas, their mystery-solving magic didn't grace me, and I just want to put this to rest.

MrWhoDat

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately the sound effect of an old theatre projector makes music identification very hard
Got listings for 2 different songs, both wrong, both had that sound effect in the song
This is a long shot, but if you can find someone who can soften that sound effect you might get a clear result.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
It could be from a CD but I'd imagine, in this day and age, it's more likely sourced from a website like Purple Planet with a vast collection of free-to-use Royalty-Free music for this sort of non-commercial parody use.

bloohued

kiwifarms.net
I removed the projector effect for the most part, and it still doesn't recognize it.

EDIT
Tests with other music found that the websites I used flat out didn't have songs. Since other people might know of other places, I'll just attach the file I made.

Attachments

Last edited:

bloohued

kiwifarms.net
I started back listening to the YouTube playlist, and while it hasn’t come up, I have hope for the future.

Tags
None