What is the odour of loveshies? -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet they smell terrible because they never talk about smellmaxxing and it is a likely explanation for their human repulsive aura

• Agree
Reactions: Derbydollar

UncleJoey

kiwifarms.net
Agreement on that. I've never known anyone who spends all day and/or night in front of a screen, complaining and quarreling with strangers, to smell like a bed of roses.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
In relation to comment by UncleJoey - again, idiots don't know how to ask actual questions.

If somebody is in front of their computer all day every day there's not much need of washing anyway. There were times when I wouldn't shower for weeks, but I also didn't leave my apartment nor intended to at the time.

So something that would actually be a real question would be if they wash before going out. I never met one who doesn't. Those not doing it here were homeless old people.

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In relation to comment by UncleJoey - again, idiots don't know how to ask actual questions.

If somebody is in front of their computer all day every day there's not much need of washing anyway. There were times when I wouldn't shower for weeks, but I also didn't leave my apartment nor intended to at the time.

So something that would actually be a real question would be if they wash before going out. I never met one who doesn't. Those not doing it here were homeless old people.
It just oozes self respect to not even shower for the sake of not smelling like a fresh arse even if you don't intend on interacting with others that day.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't see it that way. I believe, though there's no way to really prove it, that most people wouldn't do so if they could stay home for huge amounts of time.

Also, take into consideration that "loveshies" ( a term your demented group doesn't use for people who have the phobia of approaching the opposite sex or even incels but basically everybody who writes about dating, sex and relationships) are often deprived of any success with women and thus depressed, broken people.

Which reminds me of the silly insistence of some idiots that I should work - umm, yeah, great idea. You'd get a morose, violent employee who'd miss work, be late for work and would sexually harass female employees. We're not designed to live without love and sex.

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see it that way. I believe, though there's no way to really prove it, that most people wouldn't do so if they could stay home for huge amounts of time.

Also, take into consideration that "loveshies" ( a term your demented group doesn't use for people who have the phobia of approaching the opposite sex or even incels but basically everybody who writes about dating, sex and relationships) are often deprived of any success with women and thus depressed, broken people.

Which reminds me of the silly insistence of some idiots that I should work - umm, yeah, great idea. You'd get a morose, violent employee who'd miss work, be late for work and would sexually harass female employees. We're not designed to live without love and sex.
Oy, save it for your own thread bucko. And have a bath while you're at it.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So, you finally admit to smelling like a dirty ol' corn chip. At least admitting it shows a teeny weeny bit of... Progress?

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hickory's pathetic trolling would be irrelevant if it hadn't reminded me of one thing - the being smelly while you don't see anybody is kinda like POR rapists.

In their day to day life they help old ladies cross the road, donate to charity and treat ladies well. At the same time they know the huge danger sluts present.

Guatos, on the other hand, eat their own shit and just cry "jereeeeee"

They have no refinement, nothing.

So idiots here see us as Guatos, creatures with no hygiene, but in fact our hygiene is completely normal when we interact with others.

Stefan Molyneux often says "Put the gun down and see what happens"

I say to modern Western women "Take a Guatemalan's cock out of your sphincter and see what happens"

Loxiozzz

Weebtastic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hickory's pathetic trolling would be irrelevant if it hadn't reminded me of one thing - the being smelly while you don't see anybody is kinda like POR rapists.

In their day to day life they help old ladies cross the road, donate to charity and treat ladies well. At the same time they know the huge danger sluts present.

So idiots here see us as Guatos, creatures with no hygiene, but in fact our hygiene is completely normal when we interact with others.

I say to modern Western women "Take a Guatemalan's cock out of your sphincter and see what happens"
Bitch you stink

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What's POR?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino