What is the origin of your KF username? -

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
Was listening to clips of The Dick Show when trying to think of a username unrelated to any other account of mine. Heard the phrase "If it's slime, it's baby making time, if she's wet, you are set".

Username predates Maddox's embarrassment of a bedroom by about 2 years.

• Informative
Reactions: Humpty hump

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
On every level except physical, I am a loaf of french bread.

I think I've known this, spiritually, since I was a small child. I'm currently in talks with a doctor in Sweden to replace my hands and feet with high quality slices of rye, in order to help me live the life I was meant to have.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think I've known this, spiritually, since I was a small child. I'm currently in talks with a doctor in Sweden to replace my hands and feet with high quality slices of rye, in order to help me live the life I was meant to have.
wtf did i just read?

Red Sun

kiwifarms.net
Red Sun is an excellent song from the worst boss fight (against the best character) in the best video game ever created.

Your doctor needs to be careful. Any medical professional knows that a patient can't truly consent to being a loaf of bread.

Reactions: Badfishhh

Liber Pater

Haha racecar go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
The populist Roman god of wine, liberty, virility and free speech. Seemed fitting based on my first impressions of the site.
Also the name of a $30-40,000+ Bordeaux wine, which is rather ironic given Liber Pater's origin as a patron god of the plebeians.

Brain Power

cytus2ending.jpg
kiwifarms.net
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-
JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-
E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net
I needed a name, and considering I know I won't be able to contribute properly to the discussion having one based on "spam bot" is fitting.

Tags
None