What is the origin of your KF username? -

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my ex's insane obession with me fucking a few black guys in college. I know he follows me on hells half acre so it's my aim to be as infuriating as possible, as he dmed on other social media telling me what lolcowss he wants to fuck.

Drifting Panzer

Will to live: fading
kiwifarms.net
It comes from the anime Girls und Panzer, where cute girks drive WW2 tanks in tournaments and quite often drift them. It is the perfect mix of moe and historicaal references that makes it the best anime I've seen.

I wanted a name I never used and never would use anywhere else, so I went with something no one irl knows about me: that I am a closet weeb.

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
I was in a Berserk mood when I registered and I had a funny image that looked like Guts was on top of Shierke riding her, and so I chose this name and used that as my first avatar.

• Informative
Reactions: Pixy Misa

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Huge fan of horror so I wrote down the names of various slasher and horror villains and drew them from a hat. I picked Jason added the fan part and 89 referres to 1989 the year Friday the 13th part 8 came out, one of my favorites in the series.

So yeah there's a chance you'd all could have known me as Michealmyersfan78, pinheadfan92, freddyfan87, leatherfacefan 90, or even Draculafan33. Because yes I did include the classic horror villians of the golden age too. I love horror as far back as the very begining.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huge fan of horror so I wrote down the names of various slasher and horror villains and drew them from a hat. I picked Jason added the fan part and 89 referres to 1989 the year Friday the 13th part 8 came out, one of my favorites in the series.

So yeah there's a chance you'd all could have known me as Michealmyersfan78, pinheadfan92, freddyfan87, leatherfacefan 90, or even Draculafan33. Because yes I did include the classic horror villians of the golden age too. I love horror as far back as the very begining.
But horror films are scary, why can't you enjoy something wholesome with an attractive central character, like Matilda for example?

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just the first dumb thing that came to my mind.
I used to have Trunks from DBZ with his sword as my avatar so the name made more sense, but I think having Mario as much avatar is much funnier because it doesn't make sense.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because the girl playing Matilda was underage at the time?
That's how it gets you horrified at yourself for thinking "aww, she's cute".

The Shining and Home Alone are the only other horror films I can think of that try to make you feel that.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
That's how it gets you horrified at yourself for thinking "aww, she's cute".

The Shining and Home Alone are the only other horror films I can think of that try to make you feel that.
Mhhhhhh good point so what's your story? Was @Flexo taken so you had to pick bender?

Tags
None