What is the origin of your KF username? -

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a play on words of the Magic: the Gathering card Demonic Tutor.

As if by fate the 3 letter acronym ends up being EBT, which is basically a food stamp credit card here in the states.

The idea of selling one's soul to learn proper Ebonics amuses me as well.
You should shoop in a cover of XXL or The Source to that book he's holding. Probably XXL, it's more noticeable at a distance.

I like beanies
Tim Pool?

• Feels
Reactions: Ebonic Tutor

rabbitgay

lobotomy chic
kiwifarms.net
old username of a personal lolcow of mine, figured it'd throw anyone trying to find info on me for a loop. nowadays i'm not really concerned about that sort of thing, i'm not involved in anything interesting enough

ive come to like the name though, it's so dumb it's cute

dinoman

awoo~
kiwifarms.net
It's some low-effort shit I thought up on the spot. All I really wanted was something that doesn't tie me to any of my other online activity.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
When I signed up it said not to use something that could be linked to other accounts, so I picked a random object. Fun fact: I was going to be Car Seat Headrest, but that’s the name of a band apparently.

• Informative
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Had to pick a random name, so subconsciously picked one referring to my perfectly normal goal to get a blowjob by a Crimean chick who refers to me as "Putin-sama UwU".

• Thunk-Provoking

*extremely mom voice*

mad hoe logic
kiwifarms.net

A small-time cow who I actually like, whose stuff is all exactly like this except with more girldicks. For a while she was constantly alluding to some drama in her life, but kept it vague and didn't name names. I found out about the farms by looking for more info. I don't blame her for her lulzy ways; close contact with this would give anyone brain problems.

Reactions: thermocline

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
I got it off a random words generator and thought it was funny. Bapes are also pretty rad.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
I had to study the ras pathway which uses a mapk system. Your username is triggering
I'd like to formally apologize on behalf of Wikipedia's random number generator.
I asked the "Random article" link for a statement and it said
Wasti

Wasti is a surname originating from the city of Wasit, Iraq, from where the family emigrated to Indian subcontinent. They are now found in Pakistan and India.
People with the last name Wasti or Zaidi are purportedly the direct descendants of the Prophet Muhammad's great-grandson Imam Zain-ul-Abideen, whose real name was Ali ibn Husain (Ali son of Husain). Zaidi (or people belonging to this family) can be found all over the world, especially in Iran and Indo-Pak subcontinent.
Some Zaidis are known as Wasitis. Zayd ibn Ali was martyred in Kufa, Iraq; many of his descendants either returned to al-Hijaz or remained in Iraq. Some of those who stayed in Iraq settled in Wasit. Some descendants from Wasit then moved to the Indian subcontinent. These Zaidis believe in twelve Imams and are part of Twelver Shiism. Most of them settled in India and Pakistan.
History and origin
Further information: Saadat-e-Bara and Zaidi (surname)
Notable people with the name Wasti
  • Nasir Wasti, Pakistani cricketer
  • Maria Wasti, Pakistani actress
  • Rizwan Wasti, Pakistani radio broadcaster
  • Tahira Wasti, Pakistani writer
  • Wajahatullah Wasti, Pakistani cricketer
References
  1. The Encyclopaedia of Islam: Supplement : Parts 1-2, page 126, Clifford Edmund Bosworth, Brill Archive, 1980

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
People usually use "I was in a bad headspace" as an excuse for generic bad internet behavior.
It gets better.

A bad headspace is a potentially catastrophic fault in the complete chambering of a cartridge, with a wide variety of causes.

You might get a refreshing spritz of burning powder about the face and/or hands from popped primers... or a shrapnel-facial as your weapon system violently self-disassembles from a blown casehead; or worse, suffers an out-of-battery detonation.

Tl;dr:
Bad headspacing is bad, unless it happens to someone else; then it's an instructable moment.

Reactions: Bad Headspace

Wannock

One Knock Life™
kiwifarms.net
I get super annoyed whenever people start knocking repeatedly on my door, trying to get my attention.
You literally just have to knock once, stupid.

Anyway, it's a wordplay on "one knock", cause I like being a smartass faggot I guess.

Edit:
You could just shoot through the door.
I take great pride in keeping my doors in pristine condition since they grant me privacy and protection from intruders.
Would rather electrify them, instead. With a switch and everything, that would be amazing.

Last edited:
  • DRINK!

|I.nfo_N.eutral_A.gency|

"Agency That Is Unbiased on Information"
kiwifarms.net
I want to have different usernames on different websites because of someone could "discover" my past history for posting offensive stuff. So, I thought of this edgy name and chose it.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Nimertis is one of the 50 daughters of Nireus in Greek mythology.
Nireus was the king of Symi (a greek island) and son of Poseidon and Canace.

I started using it on myspace, some people copied me because it sounds a bit goth but it isn't.
I just liked Theogony by Aeschylus.

• Informative
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino