What is the origin of your KF username? -

Stoned Alex Jones

Cyberpunk shit poster and water filter salesman
kiwifarms.net
My original profile picture was of Alex Jones smoking weed on the Joe Rogan Experience.

I picked my picture before my username.

Liquid Cool

Radness in a Pouch
kiwifarms.net
Capri Sun. I was lurking, someone mentioned it, I remembered that "Liquid Cool" branding and made an account.

Simple.

Auk Autist

Birbs create the big Happy
kiwifarms.net
Great Auks are objectively the grandest achievement this great Earth has birthed and I can only hope scientists manage to bring them back from extinction, then we can nuke Scandinavia in repentance for our sins

Ambidextype

I hope nothing bad happens to her.
kiwifarms.net
I'm ambidextrous so I tried to make it as an username but it was already taken, I made a portmanteau by adding the word type.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
I had a cat named Bob. I also had a 2 year old. One day my kid came running to me, really concerned and said " I broke Bob! ". Then he held up a whisker from Bob.

(Bob got extra treats and love and forgave my son. My son was just a baby and did not mean to hurt him. He loved Bob and he was upset that he hurt him).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino