What is the Point of the Internet - lmao it's just to call people fags and niggers

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

AMHOLIO

#3 terf as determined by shitty code
kiwifarms.net
Idk there are plenty of countries without internet addicts. I feel like we all just need to touch grass right now.

celebrityskin

!عاش بني معروف
kiwifarms.net
Human civilization ended when phones became smarter than the idiots using them.
God I miss the days before smartphones. I'd say 2013 was probably the last time you could pull a non-smartphone out of your pocket and not have people look at you as if you were a dinosaur. We have to go back.

glib

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
to capture the time, energy, comms, and money of the plebs.

Black Simp Bellamy

Simp gone rogue
kiwifarms.net
But while that may preserve civilization, that Star Trek style dream would forever be dead, any way you slice it it really does look like bad days are ahead for mankind.
That star trek dream was dead the second the Cave Man realized he had fingers, we're just pointlessly destructive. Look at this current era we're living in right now, supposedly one of the most peaceful periods to live in, historically speaking.

Yet we're still fighting proxy wars and allah-hu-ack-baaaing one another because my imaginary friend is better than yours.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Internet is fat and I would not have sex with it.

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
It's similar to the Roman graffiti. People have always shitposted. I think sometimes we write something that is educational or causes someone to think, but most of the time I'd rather just call you a fag. It does differ though, Elites have more control of the common man due to Obama phones and pajeets running bot farms.

I do think the Amish have a good point about technology eroding the human spirit.