What is the worst subreddit? - inb4 "all of them"

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

No Exit

Eggnogoholic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Though pretty much every subreddit is fucking cancer and will quickly make you hate whatever the subject matter is.
This is true. A couple years ago I started getting into basketball and decided to check out r/NBA cause where else do people talk about bball online?
It's just annoying trash and barely any news as to the goings on. And it almost makes all of the nba less appealing to watch after reading just a few comments.

Based_Papa_John

40 Pizzas. 30 Days. Papa John's.
kiwifarms.net
r/politics - A spez approved circlejerk amounting to "orange man bad!"
r/childfree - a cesspit of children-hating spergs trying to top each other about how much they despise "crotch fruit," and moaning about how much society hates them for not having children.
r/unpopularopinion - "edgy" opinions that aren't that edgy.
r/mgtow - a MGTOW circlejerk.
any Bernie Sanders associated subreddit.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
r/insanepeoplefacebook

It's not what you think it is
Second this

I subbed to it thinking it would be a mix antivax/woo/homeopath/mlm shit and just folks updating on what the trashy folks they knew from high school were up to, both of which tickle my funny bone. Instead it's at least 50% politics, and a festering circle jerk on the r/politics level. It would be one thing if the political shit was one-sided but genuinely insane shit, like some boomer writing a nonironic paragraph agreeing with a Ben Garrison cartoon or some truly vile racist shit, but a whole bunch of it is just basic bitch conservative shit that I may not agree with but hardly qualifies as insane.

Suburban Bastard

*waits under mistletoe*
kiwifarms.net
/r/transpassing, it's supposed to be where trannies get help for passing, but for some reason you aren't allowed to point out why they don't pass.

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
Am I The Asshole, Relationships, and Just No Mother in Laws.
All three are packed with cliche psychology buzzwords and ridiculously histrionic, overly dramatic bullshit. ("My mother in law asked if she can watch the kids sometimes, someone help me stop this crazy bitch from stealing my babies!" "My boyfriend cheats on me daily and beats me, don't tell us to break up though, he's so good with the kids uwu")

Titty Figurine

Internet Disaster Tourist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
r/DeadBedrooms

It's not like the people or the content are bad, it's just that goddamn depressing to spend time on. I can laugh at tryhard sjw wokespergs all day but fuck is it ever impossible to try and pull a drop of joy out of married incels.

For maximum haram r/DeathFeedists has stepped up to fill the role of r/dyingtobefat after their ban. I found people posting ALR pics in the wild on the original one once, they were fawning over her proximity to death even more than the haydurs. Good times.

Pitere pit

Do you like my car?
kiwifarms.net
I will say that the whole webpage is shit.
Every time they jump on bandwagons just to farm karma, remember the hong kong posts on every subreddit, the orange bad man or even the karen meme.
You can post some cute animal on r/aww but if someone find out you posted on ''bigoted'' subreddit then your post is replied by ''found thedonald or begone racist, nazi, terf bullshit.
Redditors hate to be told that their life is shit, and even if you give some good advice they will tell respond with an smug face ''/wowthanksIamcured'', they will say while sniffing their farts.
The worst ones in my opinion are Me irl or too me irl, their subscribers only want to dwell on their misery without wanting to be cured, they think they are deep intellectuals who didn't go far in life because of depression or mental issues not because they are asshole manchildren.

Mein Garten

Die wassermelonen ist weg!
kiwifarms.net
I will say that the whole webpage is shit.
Every time they jump on bandwagons just to farm karma, remember the hong kong posts on every subreddit, the orange bad man or even the karen meme.
You can post some cute animal on r/aww but if someone find out you posted on ''bigoted'' subreddit then your post is replied by ''found thedonald or begone racist, nazi, terf bullshit.
Redditors hate to be told that their life is shit, and even if you give some good advice they will tell respond with an smug face ''/wowthanksIamcured'', they will say while sniffing their farts.
The worst ones in my opinion are Me irl or too me irl, their subscribers only want to dwell on their misery without wanting to be cured, they think they are deep intellectuals who didn't go far in life because of depression or mental issues not because they are asshole manchildren.
Like I've said before, it's just a bunch of basement dwellers with limited life experience who don't have a desire to improve their lives. However, it's an entertaining dumpster fire of a website. Also, it's a left-leaning forum that's owned by a large American news organization that is run by people of the "1%" lol.

DieselBoogaloo

kiwifarms.net
Am I The Asshole, Relationships, and Just No Mother in Laws.
All three are packed with cliche psychology buzzwords and ridiculously histrionic, overly dramatic bullshit. ("My mother in law asked if she can watch the kids sometimes, someone help me stop this crazy bitch from stealing my babies!" "My boyfriend cheats on me daily and beats me, don't tell us to break up though, he's so good with the kids uwu")
I just remembered /r/RaisedByNarcissists. 90% of it are some ungrateful brats who think that expecting basic human decency from them is abuse.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino