What is the worst subreddit? - inb4 "all of them"

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
i refuse to check the thread to see if this has already been said but r/GoneWildAudio is the cringiest fucking cesspool ive ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon

a bunch of sex pests moaning way too close to their microphone with the most vomit-inducing kinks and prompts known to man... *chef kiss* a kf thread waiting to happen, honestly
"Are you mad now, nazis? We voiced a mainstream political opinion! We aren't butthurt at all! Nuh-uh, we aren't!"

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All the incel subreddits. Good material for the incel thread, though.

And it’s not the worst subreddit by a long shot, but I love to ironically read r/AmITheAsshole aka AITA and am planning on making a thread for it. It’s full of:
  • Obvious validation posts where nobody would think OP is an asshole and they’re clearly looking for asspats and people to tell them how right they are (“AITA for shutting down a worldwide child molesting ring and making the lead pedophile cry because I ruined his life?”)
  • Posts where OP IS an asshole but the commenters give justifications that are tone deaf and socially inept (“You don’t owe anybody anything” is their favorite response).
  • Commenters in general seem to think that if you’re legally in the right you’re never an asshole, or that being an asshole to an asshole is okay (there’s actually a judgement called “Everyone Sucks Here” but it’s not used as often as it should be).
  • There’s a heavy crossover with the child free subreddit, as posts featuring parents and/or children usually have them getting ragged on.
  • And my favorite, the reason why I keep reading the sub, is when actual assholes who are oblivious they’re assholes make a post.

EDIT: For your viewing pleasure: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/r-amitheasshole-aita.65116/

Last edited:

Pitere pit

Yaniv are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Yaniv?
kiwifarms.net
Literally all of the meme subreddits. It amazes me how dry of a sense of humor redditors have. And you know what, I could of just ignored all of it and just of said "not my cup of tea" until they harassed a kid for not praising their wholesome 100 Keanu Reeves holy god.
Le wholesome redditard harass a lil kiddie upvoots on the left my dudes.
One of the things I hate about this stupid site is the child hating's circlejerk. We get it, you don't want to have children, but, they take it to the extreme.
Redditors like to think that they were so euphoric with their intelligence when they were little that they forget that kiddies will act like kiddies. Look at the subreddit's name of kids doing things according to their age, r/kidsarefuckingstupid or something like that.
Children are not stupid, just curious about a new world that they are getting into, maybe they are sometimes obnoxious but it's their nature. They are just learning redditard, and they don't need to know about your stupid bandwagon reddit fad.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
All the incel subreddits. Good material for the incel thread, though.

And it’s not the worst subreddit by a long shot, but I love to ironically read r/AmITheAsshole aka AITA and am planning on making a thread for it. It’s full of:
  • Obvious validation posts where nobody would think OP is an asshole and they’re clearly looking for asspats and people to tell them how right they are (“AITA for shutting down a worldwide child molesting ring and making the lead pedophile cry because I ruined his life?”)
  • Posts where OP IS an asshole but the commenters give justifications that are tone deaf and socially inept (“You don’t owe anybody anything” is their favorite response).
  • Commenters in general seem to think that if you’re legally in the right you’re never an asshole, or that being an asshole to an asshole is okay (there’s actually a judgement called “Everyone Sucks Here” but it’s not used as often as it should be).
  • There’s a heavy crossover with the child free subreddit, as posts featuring parents and/or children usually have them getting ragged on.
  • And my favorite, the reason why I keep reading the sub, is when actual assholes who are oblivious they’re assholes make a post.
The comment about the child free subreddit reminded me r/entitledparents is just full of "and the whole bus clapped" posts written by r/childfree. There are posts that reasonably sound true, like the one about the mom who was angry that a Make-A-Wish family essentially cut in line and was seated at a restaurant before her family, but a lot of them are fake and you can tell because they follow a template (The egregiously fake ones all follow along the lines of "I played my DS in public and Karen demanded I give it to her crotchgoblin because it's a child's toy"). Despite the subreddit being about shitty parents the posters are often weirdly vindictive at the kids. I can't count how many posts had OP proudly declaring they made a stranger's kid upset. Even if the kid was being a douche I wouldn't be proud of making them cry, let alone tell a story about it online where I'm the hero for it.

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
The comment about the child free subreddit reminded me r/entitledparents is just full of "and the whole bus clapped" posts written by r/childfree. There are posts that reasonably sound true, like the one about the mom who was angry that a Make-A-Wish family essentially cut in line and was seated at a restaurant before her family, but a lot of them are fake and you can tell because they follow a template (The egregiously fake ones all follow along the lines of "I played my DS in public and Karen demanded I give it to her crotchgoblin because it's a child's toy"). Despite the subreddit being about shitty parents the posters are often weirdly vindictive at the kids. I can't count how many posts had OP proudly declaring they made a stranger's kid upset. Even if the kid was being a douche I wouldn't be proud of making them cry, let alone tell a story about it online where I'm the hero for it.
Reddit is what you get if you took Peter Pan Syndrome and built an entire website out of it.

I'm developing a real distaste for r/AfterTheEnd. It's a mod for Crusader Kings 2 set in a post-apocalyptic North America. Mostly it's an excuse to reimagine the map of North America with real-world regional cultures (in a more exaggerated form) and religions based on aspects of American culture.

However, it's gotten really gay because of their anti-Confederate circlejerk. The hacks that designed it had a faction called the Holy Columbian Confederacy in the South, real on-the-nose, but then the pussies got scared of the implications of it and now they're falling all over themselves trying to distance themselves from it. This shit has gotten to include crap like a popular suggestion to make the Kingdom of Dixie be called the "Kingdom of Shermania."

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Knows Kung-Flu
kiwifarms.net
In my opinion r/egg_irl is the worst out of all them. Doesn't even provide good material for the tranny sideshows thread.
Man, I cannot tell you how tired I am of r/egg_irl without probably sounding a-logish. Anytime anyone says anything about liking girly(it’s barely ever girls liking ‘boy stuff’) stuff, it gets linked. It’s probably worse in the places I browse, i.e weeb shit, but it get’s really annoying really fast.
Like, nigga, can’t a man can enjoy some cute shit without it being some grand take about gender identity? I have seen it linked, seriously linked, in conversations about fucking romance manga. Because according to Reddit, if you like cute girls you must want to become a cute girl, especially if, God forbid, it’s a gay cute girl. It’s always yuri shit.
Example:
This is the top rated post of this month from a yuri subreddit
C3430B34-551C-4C2B-A084-FFFABBD57DBA.jpeg
This is a comment from another top post
8722B7E0-23C5-402F-8335-F967EA4CC96E.png

This is probably ’Mad at the Internet’, but I’m just tired of seeing weird trans shit clogging up my degenerate hobbies.
And doesn’t the whole ‘if you like this you might be trans’ thing completely fly in the face of ‘gender stereotypes are bad’ thing?
Fuck it, I’m done ranting.

Tags
None