What is the worst subreddit? - inb4 "all of them"

The Empirical Bogey

Huffin' dat internet gas
kiwifarms.net
Low-population forums like this are a nice happy medium.
Exactly. It gives a sense of community because you see the same 15-20 posters everywhere. You know the Troll, the Random Dude, the Oldfag, the Cuteness-Lover, the Hard-Worker (if it's a site with purpose like a wiki). On Reddit it's one semi-anonymous asshole with a superiority complex after another.

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
Most of the revenge subreddits are pretty bad, as they're all full of people who submit some of the worst ways of getting revenge and hoping everyone reading will blindly turn on their revenge boner. Usually people do not and rightfully call out the OPs for how shitty and fake their story is.

The only real exception is r/NuclearRevenge, and that's because the head mod there not only moderates out the worst submissions, but shares them in weekly updates as well as posting them in full to r/NotSoNuclear, so that everyone can laugh at them for the epic fails they are.

r/antiwork is also hot garbage.

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

kiwifarms.net
Here's one I found out about a little while ago, "BLACKED HENTAI" r/Hentai_Interracial. The cringe is actually a bit painful here. Sadly this feeds into my theory that anime and it's fandom have really spiraled out of control. The whole blacked thing is kinda memey but these autists seem dead serious.

• Horrifying
Reactions: SPAAAAAAACE

SPAAAAAAACE

"What shall I call you, then? Star-slut?"
kiwifarms.net
r/TwoXChromosomes turned me into a misogynist, but thankfully the other default subs made me realize that I just hate the average redditor.

I'm being facetious, of course. I recall that it was a positive place before going default, but now it's a graveyard of clickbait titles and prolapse questions, punctuated by the occasional 16k-times-upvoted virtue signal post.

Last edited:

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
Most of the revenge subreddits are pretty bad, as they're all full of people who submit some of the worst ways of getting revenge and hoping everyone reading will blindly turn on their revenge boner. Usually people do not and rightfully call out the OPs for how shitty and fake their story is.

The only real exception is r/NuclearRevenge, and that's because the head mod there not only moderates out the worst submissions, but shares them in weekly updates as well as posting them in full to r/NotSoNuclear, so that everyone can laugh at them for the epic fails they are.

r/antiwork is also hot garbage.
In much likelihood many of the revenge types on reddit would get fucked up when they realise the hard way that they're not on the internet.

snailslime

levantine queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
r/offmychest (they ban everyone), r/dogfree, r/conspiracy, r/retconned (you can't suggest mental illness as a problem), r/childfree, r/pinkpillfeminism, r/mgtow, r/wherearethegoodmen, r/aznidentity, r/easternsunrising, r/glitch_in_the_matrix (everything there is fake as fuck lol), r/philosophy (do i have to elaborate), r/popheads, r/worldnews, r/worldpolitics, r/japan...

Last edited:

Megatorg

kiwifarms.net
r/offmychest (they ban everyone), r/dogfree, r/conspiracy, r/retconned (you can't suggest mental illness as a problem), r/childfree, r/pinkpillfeminism, r/mgtow, r/wherearethegoodmen, r/aznidentity, r/easternsunrising, r/glitch_in_the_matrix (everything there is fake as fuck lol), r/philosophy (do i have to elaborate), r/popheads, r/worldnews, r/worldpolitics, r/japan...
Why r/japan?

Cabbages

kiwifarms.net
r/FragileWhiteRedditor, because "White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium."

BSC

butthurt over e-stickers
kiwifarms.net
This is true. A couple years ago I started getting into basketball and decided to check out r/NBA cause where else do people talk about bball online?
It's just annoying trash and barely any news as to the goings on. And it almost makes all of the nba less appealing to watch after reading just a few comments.
r/NFL is similarly bad. The whole subreddit is just people reposting tweets. If I wanted to read Twitter then I'd go to Twitter. That and they run memes into the fucking ground, but I guess that applies to all of reddit as well.

• Agree
Reactions: No Exit

GreenJacket

If you see it, it's for you
kiwifarms.net
r/traaaaannns or whatever it's called; The fact that this subreddit is spelled this way gives a good insight into how obnoxious and narcissistic these people are.

I'm developing a real distaste for r/AfterTheEnd. It's a mod for Crusader Kings 2 set in a post-apocalyptic North America. Mostly it's an excuse to reimagine the map of North America with real-world regional cultures (in a more exaggerated form) and religions based on aspects of American culture.

However, it's gotten really gay because of their anti-Confederate circlejerk. The hacks that designed it had a faction called the Holy Columbian Confederacy in the South, real on-the-nose, but then the pussies got scared of the implications of it and now they're falling all over themselves trying to distance themselves from it. This shit has gotten to include crap like a popular suggestion to make the Kingdom of Dixie be called the "Kingdom of Shermania."
The description for Judaism in that mod is literally "Oh gawd, the apocalypse was terrible, especially for the Trump's Chosen People."

Tags
None