What is the worst thing about the left?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What is worst about the left?

• They ruin comedy

Votes: 33 6.9%
  • Transgender agenda

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • Everything is forced to become biased

Votes: 29 6.1%
  • Ruins traditions

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Left wing core values run against human nature

Votes: 51 10.6%
  • They are evil

Votes: 27 5.6%
  • No room for truth

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • They pretend to be victims while in power

Votes: 102 21.3%
  • They will doom us all

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I don't want to be gulagged

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • They intend to genocide white people

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Uhhh I am left wing, plz no bully

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • They are bootlickers to authority

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Other, see post

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • The left is gay

Votes: 48 10.0%

• Total voters

John McAfee

Rake it up, Break it down, Bag it up.
kiwifarms.net
I hate to necro a thread but if any country were to have the most nasty and horrible leftwingers, Britain/UK hands down has the nastiest ones. The British left, the English left in particular, has some of the most vile, arrogant, ignorant, condescending, and downright stuck up arseholes I've ever met and seen. They act as if nobody knows better than they do and never take other peoples' views into consideration. They believe they know everything about the world when they know jackshit on what they're talking about.

Hardcore English lefties look down upon people who don't agree with them on subjects like Brexit or groups of people like the Irish as uneducated, backwards, and stupid. They sweep situations like grooming gangs under the rug so they don't appear politically incorrect. Yet they're so insufferably smug and never admit they're wrong.
I see your Britain/UK, and raise you the USA's coastal states.

Fellen

Master baiter.
kiwifarms.net
Whites being the majority is the only reason why the US hasn't collapsed, and when they do become a minority, the US is going to fall apart. The Republicans only realized this after they lost the 2020 election and now they're putting restrictive voting in place, but it's too late. The 1980's to the 2000's were the best chance for the Republicans to get reverse the change, but instead Reagan had to be a fag with his amnesty and H.W Bush didn't do shit along with his idiot of a son. Fuck LBJ, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 is the worst thing to ever happen to the US.

European countries still have their chance to prevent this, but the US doesn't. I just want to watch the US burn and then all the people on the left will look for every other excuse in the book as to why the US is falling.

Synthetic Smug

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate to necro a thread but if any country were to have the most nasty and horrible leftwingers, Britain/UK hands down has the nastiest ones. The British left, the English left in particular, has some of the most vile, arrogant, ignorant, condescending, and downright stuck up arseholes I've ever met and seen. They act as if nobody knows better than they do and never take other peoples' views into consideration. They believe they know everything about the world when they know jackshit on what they're talking about.

Hardcore English lefties look down upon people who don't agree with them on subjects like Brexit or groups of people like the Irish as uneducated, backwards, and stupid. They sweep situations like grooming gangs under the rug so they don't appear politically incorrect. Yet they're so insufferably smug and never admit they're wrong.
The thing is about Britain is that the politics is so often a mask for the near total social stratification of their society. Caste informs decisions while ideology provides the excuse.

While India is worse they're far more honest about it.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
They don't deserve the air in their lungs nor the blood in their veins. I wish nothing but pain and suffering upon each one, and not a single swift death among them.

That's what I feel, anyway. Really, I'd rather just have a peaceful secession. I mean, I wouldn't mourn a Civil War II, but I do prefer peace.

Ronnie McNutt

Hey guys! I guess that's it.
kiwifarms.net
cultural marxism.
they will make you think showing your shit fetish in a faggot parade is healthy and normal meanwhile they will consider you a sick inhuman creature if you're white, cis, hetero and right wing
also they will believe in literally everything as long as someone that has similar opinions to them says that
not to mention the jew-tier subversion they do to cultures, especially religion.
look at nuchristianity for example, they will claim they are christians and gay while they don't even read their own book or atleast take their words seriously.
islam is also another victim of this, lgbt "islam" bullshit somehow exists despite it being a sin to be a faggot or a tranny and in their own countries, being one is punishable by death

Last edited:

feedtheoctopus

kiwifarms.net
The modern American "left" is more concerned with meaningless cultural victories then it is with undermining the suicidal march of capitalism towards social breakdown and world environmental devastation. As long as America pretends to be nicer then it is they don't give a shit about anything. It's all about appearance, there's nothing of substance.

I got called a "class reductionist" the other day because I said on reddit that you can't heal our racial divide without addressing generational poverty. I said racism is the cultural byproduct of economic exploitation, something that's pretty blatant in history. Nope. Either blame random evil on the white man's part or you're a racist who is silencing people of color.

There's no understanding of power here, there's no broader strategy for a better world, there's no understanding of how we got here, there's just brainless sensationalism and narcissistic posturing. And then these people wonder why the republican party, despite being a minority of the country, keeps getting everything it wants...

Eto

The anime avatar your mom warned you about.
kiwifarms.net
I used to think that leftists were correct in their assessment of society -- how they were logical. Not anymore, because I fucking hate leftists with a passion, because while the kids may be naïve little shits who just want a kumbaya moment for everyone, the adults are either misinformed, or goddamn evil. Seeing other views and actually looking more into things jaded me from liberal and leftist politics, and I'm a firm believer that it's insidious and meant to rot the core of a nation.

• Anti-War attitude -- While I do not advocate for war with fervor, I see it as a necessary evil that is best for society, but this isn't exclusively a leftist issue, but it's prominent in their circles. Seeing how people reacted to General Soleimani's death was an eye-opener, and it has forever changed my perception on anti-war attitudes, because of the fact that they were dick-sucking a man who not only attacked a Saudi embassy on US soil, but is also known to fucking torture children by drilling into them. There were leftists here that pissed me the fuck off with it.
  • Dick-Sucking Tyrants and Tyrannical regimes -- Again, not exclusively a leftist issue, but one that is not pushed back a lot. I'm talking Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, fucking Kim Jong-un. I've seen leftists handwave these tyrants, saying, "The Kulaks deserve it for burning their crops!" or, "The CIA is spreading propaganda to discredit our ideology!" How anyone can even defend Mao of all people for his Great Leap Forward campaign blows my mind.
  • Narrative Crafting -- You've heard this one before, and here's an example of it. You've heard a presidential candidate roll his tongue out for this -- Castro raised the literacy to nearly 100%. Technically true, but there's context. Literacy in Latin America was already rising exponentially, years before Castro would install his regime. In the 1950s, it was already at 78%, and you can interact with that data table to prove it to yourself.
  • Troon Dick-Sucking -- Do I have to outline my issue here? It goes against the whole, "You're born with your sexuality," talking point. I will not fucking suck girldick, and I will not fucking eat boycunt. I like my men with a dick, and my women with a pussy, not a fucking caricature of Man and Woman.
I could go on about this, but I'll leave it short. I considered myself liberal for a while, but changed my ideals appropriately, and grew. You could say that I was "mugged by reality," and it's true. I hate far-right ideals, but I really fucking hate far-left ideals more. I tolerate liberals, but I see them as useful idiots who would vote for a man that would send aid where terrorists would hone in on it, and allow people like the Boston Bomber to vote.

Last edited:

White Trash Motorsport

Live 8pm tonite at kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
Along with the much mentioned hypocrisy, I can’t stand the contemporary left’s rejection of the idea of unintended consequences, to the point of clinging to ideas and concepts that have repeatedly failed, often in really ugly ways. Everything labelled ‘progressive’ is assumed to be actual progress, completely correct and moral. There’s either no room for the possibility of causing harm, or worse, that those who might potentially be harmed deserve it. The latter is the very worst of all, they're on a nasty power trip and should be kept well away from any position of influence.
I also have nothing but contempt for anyone who accuses others of being a sheep or a bootlicker when they are so obviously just slobbering away at a different boot as they wait to be sheared.
The older I get, the more I viscerally reject the idea of pinning my flag to any particular political mast.

cow-wannabe

kiwifarms.net
The thing I hate about the left is that it no longer does what it says on the tin.

I'm an ex-leftist, and not because any of my beliefs or ideas have changed, but because what passes for the left now only pays lip-service to its original values of dignity for all, and a fair society where everyone has at least the basics, can thrive, and can pursue happiness with as much freedom as possible.

Now it seems the left is about embracing a corporate caste system and consuming a false-reality like an opiate to numb them to their own hypocrisy, all while living in a rat-race of wokeness where you are under constant pressure to be more and more self-righteous by shouting and screaming today's slogan and constantly dragging other people down.

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Two things: hypocracy and authoritarianism.

They will scream "defund the police" while spending tens of thousands in taxpayer dollars for private security. They will chant "no more rent" as they collect rent themselves. They will scream about how everyone needs to wear masks and lockdown for the kids/grandma as they go out to their private parties with no masks.

They will also scream about how Trump-loving conservatives are fascists when their two biggest enemies are Abbott and DeSantis because they REFUSE to be dictators. They will scream about how the public experts have decreed something, and that is to be the absolute truth without complaint or questioning.

And to combine the two, they will talk about how needing an ID to vote is racist while at the same time imposing vaccine mandates that actually disproportionately lock black people and the disabled (no medical exemptions) out of NYC including needing to show an ID along with your vaccine card to enter any building.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
Whites being the majority is the only reason why the US hasn't collapsed, and when they do become a minority, the US is going to fall apart. The Republicans only realized this after they lost the 2020 election and now they're putting restrictive voting in place, but it's too late. The 1980's to the 2000's were the best chance for the Republicans to get reverse the change, but instead Reagan had to be a fag with his amnesty and H.W Bush didn't do shit along with his idiot of a son. Fuck LBJ, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 is the worst thing to ever happen to the US.

European countries still have their chance to prevent this, but the US doesn't. I just want to watch the US burn and then all the people on the left will look for every other excuse in the book as to why the US is falling.
nope

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
The worst thing about the modern left is that it’s an ideology that appeals to non-resourceful losers.

It’s much easier to blame your personal problems on capitalism than to take measures to be a more useful person in the workforce, and thus increase your wealth earning potential. Or to take any responsibility for your own poor decisions.

Its also full of mentally ill people who refuse to get any meaningful help. It’s no longer a coincidence to me that the majority of leftist women tend to be hedonistic, BPD nutcases.

Shamash

Lawgiver, Judge of gods and men, Lord of the Sun
kiwifarms.net
All the list is true, but the main one is they are just exceptionally vile and disgusting “people”. The places their minds’ go, the things they stoop to, not even Hollywood Nazis do.

They break all the bounds of decency and civilized behavior, and crawl to a level of disgusting amorality that would shock animal and demon alike.