What is the worst thing about the left?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What is worst about the left?

• They ruin comedy

Votes: 33 6.9%
  • Transgender agenda

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • Everything is forced to become biased

Votes: 29 6.1%
  • Ruins traditions

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Left wing core values run against human nature

Votes: 51 10.6%
  • They are evil

Votes: 27 5.6%
  • No room for truth

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • They pretend to be victims while in power

Votes: 102 21.3%
  • They will doom us all

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I don't want to be gulagged

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • They intend to genocide white people

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Uhhh I am left wing, plz no bully

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • They are bootlickers to authority

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Other, see post

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • The left is gay

Votes: 48 10.0%

• Total voters

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me, it's probably the active attack on the family unit.

Households where both parents have to work full time, indoctrination of children to turn against their parents as well as attempting to destroy their ability to reproduce through trooning out, glorifying single parenthood and sexual promiscuity, the removal of religion and traditional values, ect.

They seem really intent on destroying the foundation of basic society. All in the name of "progress".

Red Hood

Vote for me
kiwifarms.net
The idpol stuff and their public embrace of political violence as justified. The fact that they want to troon out the kids they don't vacuum out of the womb.

The lynch mob mentality. Were the modern loony leftists born 100 years ago they would be tossing books into a flaming pile or stringing people up for being born the wrong color.

Rungle

Sacrificing children to the elder beings
kiwifarms.net
My dad is right-wing but my grandpa from my mother's side is left-wing.

My dad cannot agree with my grandpa on politics for example to gramps sympathizes with the black folk, due to the atrocities we Dutch people have done with slave trading, blaming their low intelligence on our ancestors and we should pardon them sometimes in this regard to

While my Dad argues that we live in the here and now and they should adapt to the current days, therefore taking full responsibility for their actions like white people.

My grandpa understands his standpoint and my dad likewise, however now, the left has adopted a new way of viewing.
"If you are not with me, you are against me." Which started somewhat of a civil cold war.

Everyone the left points at is bad and evil, while they praise themselves as they are saints which they are not.
After senile President Joe Biden pulled the military out of the sand nigger territory he left massive amounts of military resources behind.
Joe Biden afterward proceeded to tell everyone that he wants to talk about "Happy" things.

This is what made the left weak, pointing at imaginary bad guys, trying to ridicule and manipulate them so they look good however they do not know how to handle it when the tables are turned, making them look petty.

TL;DR

The Left nowadays only ridicules and tries to intimidate the people instead of making conversation, however, when the tables get turned they are petty little children covering their ears.

They are the kid in the class who tries to bully you into submission, but when you stand up for yourself you're the bad guy.

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
The extreme level of cognitive dissonance they operate on.

The same people that cry and whine about "the rich 1%," muh big corporations, and how bad capitalism is are the same people that want infinite lockdowns (which negatively effects small businesses disproportionately) and think if you can't pay $15 an hour you shouldn't be a business.

They are also incapable of understanding that if the pay goes up, so do the prices of the products, which makes the higher wages useless (especially under inflation) and can cause more job loss as things get automated. They also just can't accept that some jobs are not worth $15. You aren't supposed to support a family by working at McDonald's. Those jobs are meant for teenagers, students, and maybe retirees who just want a part time job.

They also don't understand if you start paying kids $15 to make McFlurries that makes people not want to become a nurse or an EMT or a teacher or any other job in that societal sphere. Why would you go to school for 2-4 years to become a nurse of some kind (which is needed) when you can just work a register? Why would you want to work with special needs children? Hell, even be a cop or fireman? This presents a major problem.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
The hypocrisy.
I can't with these people anymore.

2021-09-15 20.15.48 pbs.twimg.com 10a5a0813318.jpg

2021-09-15 20.15.33 pbs.twimg.com 007d54885b61.jpg

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Lots of good replies despite being a somewhat shitposty OP. Props to @nigger of the north, @Hongourable Madisha, @Dangerhair and @Clockwork_PurBle for having the best posts ITT.

It's difficult to say what is the absolute worst facet about them as they're spiteful yet sanctimonious whilst being anti-White, anti-male, anti-American and anti-European. Shifting the conversation from equality of opportunities (an already untenable goal) to equity also speaks volumes. However, I voted "They pretend to be victims while in power" because the cognitive dissonance it takes to operate on that narrative is thunderstriking, as a certain Austrian painter would say.

American Progressives have been fed "underdog" propaganda their entire lives and constantly believe all of their projects (abortion, diversity shit, wahmen shit, LGBTQ+ shit, welcome all immigrants shit) are just one Republican or wayward Supreme Court Justice away from stripping it all down. I fucking wish that were true because it would show Republicans as being far more effective than they really are. In reality, these social changes came about from a long history of various victories that established a powerful legal/financial/NGO/government/media apparatus that can now suppress, legally and otherwise, any measure to scale these cultural shifts back. The fearmongering and paranoia are motivating forces to continue pushing the culture leftwards, but those assumptions also protect the Left from the realization that they actually hold most of the cards and thus bear most of the responsibility for the decline of America despite their entire insistence to the contrary. Regardless of their validity (sometimes, they're right), they'll point the finger at anything but themselves. It's impossible to admit the failure of Neoliberalism, so its failures are projected onto external groups and ideologies.

Dave.

We can’t expect god to do all the work
kiwifarms.net
It's the glaring and extreme lack of authenticity that makes the left so frustrating to conversate or even mention in a social setting. They're hypocrites, that's not an argument anyone can really dispute anymore because you're seeing it with mainstream news sites and blue checkmarks, but the difference is the setting that they're portraying themselves in really shows me how fucked up and dangerous the like, block, and retweet/reblog functions mindset has created.

Nowadays, you don't have to believe a word you say, you just have to repeat it. You don't have to even really be authentic about how you portray yourself because of the short paragraph tweet and 20 second tiktok clip portrays just enough for this generation to believe you. Say something on the contrary? Well, who remembers what you said then? It's not a trendy political topic anymore so who cares and everyone else is saying it. Anyone has a problem with what you're saying? No problem, just block them and you'll never have to interact with them again. They're essentially depersoned from your existence until you either meet in real life or that person makes an alternate account. We've also grown accustomed to weaponizing likes and retweets as the "right opinion" because the popular vote overshadows the objective truth a contrarian says in a response to the tweet or tiktok. Someone with only 3 likes says the sky is blue? Who cares, 400k likes says it's green. 2+2=5 because 500k likes said that and fuck all those 3 like nobodies below them.

The left has always been an inauthentic group for a long time and I guarantee you nobody actually legitimately believes what they say. Want proof? Just make a joke about Black Mages in FFXIV being the top parser in Minneapolis extreme and you'll get so many people reporting you or banning you from streams if you bring it up on twitch. If they really believed BLM was wholesome, why wouldn't they ask, "What are you talking about?" or "I don't get it sorry."

Last edited:

Ambidextype

Rubbing hand intensifies
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people before me already mentioned all the grievances the modern leftists do, so I'm not sure if this is added or not. The way they will gleefully groom kids to believe in their demented dogma and are proud of it. They gloat about it if they manage to do it without the consent of parents. They don't get any crisis of conscience nor remorse if they successfully brainwashed children and the students. You think Sam Hyde's quote is just some meme?

"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny. "

This quote has been true for way longer than you think. While I think RINOs are no better, I do think liberals are way worse. They just can't be happy even if LGBT is tolerated. It had to be accepted. Once the goal is met, they move the goalpost then to include pedos and trannies. Then they groom the kids to cater to these poor minority groups. I have noticed people with liberal belief always need to victimise kids or infants some way whether it is an obsession with late-term abortion or forcing really young children to think they are another gender.

Not Gay Jared

I move away from the mic to say nigger
kiwifarms.net
It's the glaring and extreme lack of authenticity that makes the left so frustrating to conversate or even mention in a social setting. They're hypocrites, that's not an argument anyone can really dispute anymore because you're seeing it with mainstream news sites and blue checkmarks, but the difference is the setting that they're portraying themselves in really shows me how fucked up and dangerous the like, block, and retweet/reblog functions mindset has created. Nowadays, you don't have to believe a word you say, you just have to repeat it. You don't have to even really be authentic about how you portray yourself because of the short paragraph tweet and 20 second tiktok clip portrays just enough for this generation to believe you. Say something on the contrary? Well, who remembers what you said then? It's not a trendy political topic anymore so who cares and everyone else is saying it. Anyone has a problem with what you're saying? No problem, just block them and you'll never have to interact with them again. They're essentially depersoned from your existence until you either meet in real life or that person makes an alternate account. We've also grown accustomed to weaponizing likes and retweets as the "right opinion" because the popular vote overshadows the objective truth a contrarian says in a response to the tweet or tiktok. Someone with only 3 likes says the sky is blue? Who cares, 400k likes says it's green. 2+2=5 because 500k likes said that and fuck all those 3 like nobodies below them. The left has always been an inauthentic group for a long time and I guarantee you nobody actually legitimately believes what they say. Want proof? Just make a joke about Black Mages in FFXIV being the top parser in Minneapolis extreme and you'll get so many people reporting you or banning you from streams if you bring it up on twitch. If they really believed BLM was wholesome, why wouldn't they ask, "What are you talking about?" or "I don't get it sorry."

definitely this, coupled with the way everything has to be sucked into an idiot political slapfight. now that the cultural libs wield almost total cultural hegemony, we're in a bizarro version of the 9/11 days. back then, the idiocy was state-mandated, and even a whiff of not supporting The Troops and the Bush agenda meant you were a traitor to the very nation and indeed a dumb pussy. now it's socially mandated. absent of any kind of state propaganda push, apropos of nothing except this endless social misery most of us are subjected to, everyone has rallied around a kind of incoherent cultural quote-unquote progressivism and donned the armor of the Posting Warrior. and if you even think of stepping out of line, there's an army of people miserable about their shitty lives just chomping at the bit to drum you out of every aspect of public and private life to give themselves something to feel good about. people scoff about stupid shit like Coca-Cola posting about Black Lives Matter or whatever, but imagine working in today's corporate PR departments, where failing to signal the right bullshit at the right time can get a whole hashtag campaign on your ass, and - I hate to say it, I really fucking hate to say it - if a bunch of retards are screaming about you on social media in TYOOL twenty twenty-one, it does actually matter. and like @Dave. said in the post above, what is Good and Just and Worth Fighting For changes on a dime based on, in the best case, whatever reactionary stances people have taken about the current event du jour; or, in the worst case, the Google/Twitter/Facebook content algorithms. so many people are spending so much of their time fighting for something they've never thought about for longer than a handful of seconds, in the most insipid possible way. and any respectable level of social media presence, whether through posting volume or being a brand/corporate account, eventually gets you drafted into the posting war no matter how hard you run from it. even star shitposters like dril, guys who built their empire on posting absolute incoherent nonsense, throw in occasional politically-minded posts just so everyone knows they're on the Right Side. I don't know how anybody can stand to maintain a social media account anymore.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the glaring and extreme lack of authenticity that makes the left so frustrating to conversate or even mention in a social setting. They're hypocrites, that's not an argument anyone can really dispute anymore because you're seeing it with mainstream news sites and blue checkmarks, but the difference is the setting that they're portraying themselves in really shows me how fucked up and dangerous the like, block, and retweet/reblog functions mindset has created. Nowadays, you don't have to believe a word you say, you just have to repeat it. You don't have to even really be authentic about how you portray yourself because of the short paragraph tweet and 20 second tiktok clip portrays just enough for this generation to believe you. Say something on the contrary? Well, who remembers what you said then? It's not a trendy political topic anymore so who cares and everyone else is saying it. Anyone has a problem with what you're saying? No problem, just block them and you'll never have to interact with them again. They're essentially depersoned from your existence until you either meet in real life or that person makes an alternate account. We've also grown accustomed to weaponizing likes and retweets as the "right opinion" because the popular vote overshadows the objective truth a contrarian says in a response to the tweet or tiktok. Someone with only 3 likes says the sky is blue? Who cares, 400k likes says it's green. 2+2=5 because 500k likes said that and fuck all those 3 like nobodies below them. The left has always been an inauthentic group for a long time and I guarantee you nobody actually legitimately believes what they say. Want proof? Just make a joke about Black Mages in FFXIV being the top parser in Minneapolis extreme and you'll get so many people reporting you or banning you from streams if you bring it up on twitch. If they really believed BLM was wholesome, why wouldn't they ask, "What are you talking about?" or "I don't get it sorry."
definitely this, coupled with the way everything has to be sucked into an idiot political slapfight. now that the cultural libs wield almost total cultural hegemony, we're in a bizarro version of the 9/11 days. back then, the idiocy was state-mandated, and even a whiff of not supporting The Troops and the Bush agenda meant you were a traitor to the very nation and indeed a dumb pussy. now it's socially mandated. absent of any kind of state propaganda push, apropos of nothing except this endless social misery most of us are subjected to, everyone has rallied around a kind of incoherent cultural quote-unquote progressivism and donned the armor of the Posting Warrior. and if you even think of stepping out of line, there's an army of people miserable about their shitty lives just chomping at the bit to drum you out of every aspect of public and private life to give themselves something to feel good about. people scoff about stupid shit like Coca-Cola posting about Black Lives Matter or whatever, but imagine working in today's corporate PR departments, where failing to signal the right bullshit at the right time can get a whole hashtag campaign on your ass, and - I hate to say it, I really fucking hate to say it - if a bunch of retards are screaming about you on social media in TYOOL twenty twenty-one, it does actually matter. and like @Dave. said in the post above, what is Good and Just and Worth Fighting For changes on a dime based on, in the best case, whatever reactionary stances people have taken about the current event du jour; or, in the worst case, the Google/Twitter/Facebook content algorithms. so many people are spending so much of their time fighting for something they've never thought about for longer than a handful of seconds, in the most insipid possible way. and any respectable level of social media presence, whether through posting volume or being a brand/corporate account, eventually gets you drafted into the posting war no matter how hard you run from it. even star shitposters like dril, guys who built their empire on posting absolute incoherent nonsense, throw in occasional politically-minded posts just so everyone knows they're on the Right Side. I don't know how anybody can stand to maintain a social media account anymore.
wall o text.gif

Both of you, please break up your posts into paragraphs every few sentences so they're actually readable, thank you

Thomas Highway

We all need somebody to lean on.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They often contradict themselves in a hilariously counter productive whirlpool of hypocrisy.

Sort of like the right.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
It’s really more depressing than rage inducing, but EVERYTHING has to be about The Party it seems anymore. You can’t just kick back and enjoy something, the propaganda will be forced in by any means necessary. Most movies are full of woke crap and leftist pandering now, 99% of podcasts are more about delivering THE MESSAGE than actually talking about what they were supposed to. TV shows are woke, stand up comedy is in ruins, video games are more about pandering to minority groups than making a good game, nothing is left untouched. And the left still has the audacity to act as though they’re this oppressed underdog when they’re in charge of most media and churn out enough propaganda that would make Goebbels blush.

I just want a break from having “liberals are saints! conservatives are demons! White people bad! Men bad!” screamed at me 24/7 and so on. I miss being able to be entertained by something and take my mind off politics once in awhile

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
Their apparent inability to understand that gun control won't work because criminals by definition do not follow laws. People that want to do "bad things" will do those bad things no matter what. The signs preventing weaponry on my campus only keeps good students from carrying knives to protect themselves for fear of getting in trouble. Meanwhile the schizo homeless guy can run on campus with a machete he found at any given moment.

China, being a pseudo-commie authoritarian state, doesn't allow its citizens to own firearms. But it has a an incredibly bad problem with knife violence. AFAIK nobody died from this particular incident but still 39 people including 37 kids were injured by 1 man with 1 knife in 2020.

The kid that shot up the school probably did get the gun from daddy's gun safe or bedroom, but even if dad's guns were locked up like Fort Knox, the kid could've outsource the firearm, made a pipe bomb, stabbed a bunch of people...etc. if he had that strong of a desire to kill his classmates because muh society.

Not Gay Jared

I move away from the mic to say nigger
kiwifarms.net
Their apparent inability to understand that gun control won't work because criminals by definition do not follow laws. People that want to do "bad things" will do those bad things no matter what. The signs preventing weaponry on my campus only keeps good students from carrying knives to protect themselves for fear of getting in trouble. Meanwhile the schizo homeless guy can run on campus with a machete he found at any given moment.

China, being a pseudo-commie authoritarian state, doesn't allow its citizens to own firearms. But it has a an incredibly bad problem with knife violence. AFAIK nobody died from this particular incident but still 39 people including 37 kids were injured by 1 man with 1 knife in 2020.

The kid that shot up the school probably did get the gun from daddy's gun safe or bedroom, but even if dad's guns were locked up like Fort Knox, the kid could've outsource the firearm, made a pipe bomb, stabbed a bunch of people...etc. if he had that strong of a desire to kill his classmates because muh society.

given the constant failure of the democratic party to actually effectively move on a gun control agenda, that whole thing always smacked to me of a bad scapegoat. the standard approach always seems to be to talk about white privilege, shake your head about the state of mental healthcare in this country, complain about gun statistics or media sensationalism, anything other than reckoning with the way individual violence is valorized in our culture. because the the tortured logic needed to justify the continued siphoning of all of the country's surplus resources into the military-industrial complex instead of, say, infrastructure, or social welfare (which both parties are obviously highly complicit in), goes like this: the world is made up of good guys (True Americans) and bad guys (potentially anybody else), and the only thing that can stop bad violence is good violence. and violence against bad guys is not just virtuous but indeed patriotic. because if a good guy has the means to stop the bad guy, and does nothing, the literal fabric of American society suffers for his inaction. therefore it is morally incumbent on the good guy to pwn the bad guy so that America can remain Free. wait that's exactly what the mass shooter guy wrote in his manifesto? why didn't anybody report this Unstable Loner to the police. smdh nobody takes mental health seriously in this country. the media needs to stop plastering these guys' names all over everyone's TV screens. if he didn't have such easy access to a gun maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Erich Honecker

General Secretary of Dance Dance Revolution
kiwifarms.net
I'm not against the left. I am against the forms of left we have to choose from today. I would eagerly vote for and support a centre-left party that is anti-woke, not race obsessed, and not explicitly culturally progressive. Unfortunately no such option exists in my country (UK) and it doesn't seem to exist in any other western country I'm aware of, either. And no, I'm not tempted by the proclamations of CCP shills that China is some "nazbol paradise" either, especially as it seems that pro-CCP forces and pro-woke forces go hand in hand in many parts of the west.

I'd actually say that the very premise of this thread is wrong and is part of the reason why this topic is so difficult to discuss. Most people in this thread are not talking about the entire left. Some people are talking about wokeism, some people are talking about left-leaning "neoliberalism", some people are talking about communism, others are talking about singular issues in which there is a "left-wing consensus" (eg. covid/vax debate). But a lot of the arguments people are making in this thread shouldn't be seen as right-wing ones. We don't need a conservative revival, we need people across the political spectrum to start turning against the lunacy among their own ranks.

Leftists themselves don't make this easy though. Everyone seems to be placing the blame on some other sect they don't associate with. Case in point: The assertions from many Sanders/Corbyn supports that wokeism "has nothing to do with them", and that it's entirely an invention of those dastardly neoliberals. But that doesn't stop their chosen candidates from pandering to the woke crowd when it suits them (eg. Corbyn introducing himself with "my pronouns are he/him" at LGBT rallies, or Sanders proudly associating with the BLM riots as part of his "revolution" message). And most of the supporters simply wave this away, and say "there's more important things at stake than worrying about that", which basically means they're going to concede every single cultural battle to the most extreme woke-progressives because they agree on muh healthcare/muh nationalisation of industry or whatever other hot topic issue. I agree with them in some way, because there are obviously a million more important issues to talk about other than gender identity or critical race theory bullshit. But your position on culture war topics can't simply be "I don't care and I'm going to ignore it and allow those who DO care to shape an extreme narrative". Or else you are, to reference a slightly overused term now, "a useful idiot" for their cause, and are therefore not really neutral on these cultural issues at all.

The other issue is that there's so many leftists who don't want to be associated with anything that could be construed as "rightoid" in any way. It's almost a high school mentality, where they see the consensus that forms among their left-leaning social circles on a certain topic, and are then unwilling to go against it because it triggers some kind of discomforting feeling of cringe to do so. Being honest here, that was exactly what happened to me a few years ago when I was at university. When I really reckoned with myself I realised that I didn't believe in a lot of the pro-transgender rhetoric, I didn't support "cancelling" political opponents, and I didn't like the censorious "no fun allowed" attitude in a lot of heavily woke leftist spaces. But while I was in those social circles I felt unable to speak out against any of those things because it made me feel like I was associating with those cringey right-wing edgelords I visualised in my head who typically made such arguments. Once I broke free of that cringe and left certain social circles that made me feel that way, I was free to express what I actually felt.

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net
Selectively responding to new evidence around situations, dependant upon the evidence's ability to support their preferred narrative. If it supports their narrative, then it's amplified and used as a motivation to bring in further scrutiny and punishmento on others. If it doesn't, then it's sidelined as a story, and they're unburdned from having to balance two opposing ideas in their mind. More infuriatingly, it's just a childish narrative they're pushing overall - simplistic good/evil versions of morality that don't take into account any of the interconnected complexities of the world today.

that and they're a bunch of worthless faggots