What is the worst thing about the left?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

What is worst about the left?

• They ruin comedy

Votes: 33 6.9%
  • Transgender agenda

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • Everything is forced to become biased

Votes: 29 6.1%
  • Ruins traditions

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Left wing core values run against human nature

Votes: 51 10.6%
  • They are evil

Votes: 27 5.6%
  • No room for truth

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • They pretend to be victims while in power

Votes: 102 21.3%
  • They will doom us all

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I don't want to be gulagged

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • They intend to genocide white people

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Uhhh I am left wing, plz no bully

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • They are bootlickers to authority

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Other, see post

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • The left is gay

Votes: 48 10.0%

• Total voters

SaltyFanta

Online retard, doing retarded shit online
kiwifarms.net
That every idea comes from a place of ignorant utopianism. Arguing for things that will and have had unintended negative consequences when applied. It's the kind of mindless pipedreams I see from old highschool friends on facebook, there's a clear consequence but they don't care, they're 'doing the nice thing'. Almost every idea is a ticking time bomb covered in the thin veneer of compassion and tolerance.

They'll say "The working class needs a $15 minimum wage", while in the same breath calling for open borders which will decimate the working class, by importing illegal immigrants who will and do take jobs for less than minimum wage.

The left never the ones to clean up these problems. When the drag queens of drag queen story hour are outed as pedophiles, it gets swept under the rug. When the working class are bled out by internationalist economics, it gets swept under the rug. When this next generation of "trans-kids" realise what they have done to their bodies and sink into depression, it will be swept under the rug. But even worse these things will be weaponised to double down on leftist policy. Working class struggling because unskilled labour is being sent to china? "Just raise the minimum wage." Trans kids killing themselves out of regret? "See how bad discrimination against trans people is."

It goes on and on. They're like firemen setting fires just so they can put them out. Just look at the cities, it's leftist policy to try and fix the problems of leftist policy. It's an insane spiral of societal rot.

BlaireWhitesBottom

kiwifarms.net
As an old fashioned (90's) leftist, the fact that they are unprincipled... Once upon a time, my people were all about free speech, but now they're pro censorship. Once upon a time they were all about fighting corporations, but now they love them. Once upon a time they were all about fighting globalism, but now they're in favour of it.
As far as I am concerned, bad is bad, no matter who is promoting it.

imagine milennial punks and so called "anarchists" supporting forced vaccinations... it wouldnt happen, shit wed rebel against anti racism/homophobia stuff just because we were being told to!

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That every idea comes from a place of ignorant utopianism. Arguing for things that will and have had unintended negative consequences when applied. It's the kind of mindless pipedreams I see from old highschool friends on facebook, there's a clear consequence but they don't care, they're 'doing the nice thing'. Almost every idea is a ticking time bomb covered in the thin veneer of compassion and tolerance.

They'll say "The working class needs a $15 minimum wage", while in the same breath calling for open borders which will decimate the working class, by importing illegal immigrants who will and do take jobs for less than minimum wage.

The left never the ones to clean up these problems. When the drag queens of drag queen story hour are outed as pedophiles, it gets swept under the rug. When the working class are bled out by internationalist economics, it gets swept under the rug. When this next generation of "trans-kids" realise what they have done to their bodies and sink into depression, it will be swept under the rug. But even worse these things will be weaponised to double down on leftist policy. Working class struggling because unskilled labour is being sent to china? "Just raise the minimum wage." Trans kids killing themselves out of regret? "See how bad discrimination against trans people is."

It goes on and on. They're like firemen setting fires just so they can put them out. Just look at the cities, it's leftist policy to try and fix the problems of leftist policy. It's an insane spiral of societal rot.
All they care about is surface level shit and what sounds good or what sounds nice, they care not one iota for reality and get mad if you try to shatter their illusion.

Illusion is what it's all about, the world's such a complicated and messy place that it is far, far easier to create a pleasing illusion than it is to create a good reality, so as long as they can think everything is fine and be properly sheltered from reality, then they're happy, despite all their talk about compassion they care not one iota for other people, they care about what makes them feel good, that's it, they get angry if you bring up the fact that people are suffering because of their illusion.

The Obama days were the peak of this, they didn't give a shit about drone strikes or domestic spying, he was a handsome, well spoken black man with a Hollywood celebrity vibe, therefore everything was fine and it was fuck you if you dared to say otherwise.

And it's easy to see why people want their illusion, it's much nicer and more appealing than what the ugly reality may be, but in chasing their illusion they only ironically make things even worse than if they tuned into fucking reality for a change.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Currently the left doesn't have the ability to look at the other side and understand their logic. The left has gone to emotional arguments for everything that they don't understand it's a two way street. You can't force trans children onto the populace and not get angry and growing pushback. There constant need for progress for progresses sake leads to more problems then anything else.

Hathungor

kiwifarms.net
All of them, and I say that as a Leftie.

The Left used to be and still is being tossed in with being liberal. It's mostly used as a slur now but most people don't seem to understand what that even means. America stands for liberal values, values that promote liberty. Most right-wingers seem to desire a more liberal society. Live and let live, as long as nobody infringes on your shit too much. Freedom of speech, Freedom of religion, freedom to be a stupid cockhead and not get cancelled, all that stuff. I'm so much of a traditional liberal, I actually support the right to own firearms.

But I also like to see the people already living comfortably and businesses pay relatively high taxes, as long as I can be sure that they're being used to pay for science, infrastructure and healthcare instead of the next GM bailout or aircraft carrier.

This used to be the left at large, but many seem to have suffered a liberal stack overflow and got turned around all the way to full-on authoritarianism. They still talk about liberal ideas like equality, but they're actually pushing for more power and influence while using liberal talking points to quash any dialogue or voices of dissent or concern.
In the 1980s when Tipper Gore and her gaggle of concerned mothers were trying to dictate what music was problematic and should be banned it was the exact same thing, only this time it's the leftists who went ape and they weren't stopped when they should've been

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
All of them, and I say that as a Leftie.

The Left used to be and still is being tossed in with being liberal. It's mostly used as a slur now but most people don't seem to understand what that even means. America stands for liberal values, values that promote liberty. Most right-wingers seem to desire a more liberal society. Live and let live, as long as nobody infringes on your shit too much. Freedom of speech, Freedom of religion, freedom to be a stupid cockhead and not get cancelled, all that stuff. I'm so much of a traditional liberal, I actually support the right to own firearms.

But I also like to see the people already living comfortably and businesses pay relatively high taxes, as long as I can be sure that they're being used to pay for science, infrastructure and healthcare instead of the next GM bailout or aircraft carrier.

This used to be the left at large, but many seem to have suffered a liberal stack overflow and got turned around all the way to full-on authoritarianism. They still talk about liberal ideas like equality, but they're actually pushing for more power and influence while using liberal talking points to quash any dialogue or voices of dissent or concern.
In the 1980s when Tipper Gore and her gaggle of concerned mothers were trying to dictate what music was problematic and should be banned it was the exact same thing, only this time it's the leftists who went ape and they weren't stopped when they should've been
With the tipper gore movement their tyranny could be satisfied. You could easily say I love Jesus. Then go into the restroom and do cocaine and they would never ever know.

The thing with the left that worries me is that they want control and nothing will ever satisfy them. Worst thing about it is they make themselves seem like the good guys and people who speak out against it are Nazis and people automatically dismiss their human rights.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Too much to lists.

Like the right they love sucking off Israel and before someone goes "What about those that hate Jews in their party." Most of the people they co-opted into their party aren't even left wing. They just stand against "White people" using the anti-right wing rhetoric as a euphemism.

The moderates literally enable their extremist with their rhetoric. For instance take the moderate leftist ideas that "everyone's the same." If that were the case then racism must be why minorities (or certain ones) do worse than others. The problem is 1. We are not all equal, genetically or otherwise, and 2. Sometimes there is no boogey man for being a lazy piece of shit which they fail to acknowledge. So instead of endorsing said groups to do better they want to bring everyone down. "What midgets suck at basketball better cut off limbs from the taller players."

They have no problem forcing their politics on kids via brainwashing and even sexually which is why pedophiles CONSTANTLY keep being found in their midst because even if not all leftist are pedophiles their protectionism leads up to it. Let alone genocidal lunatics in their midst and groomers and more.

They have no shame of corrupting the justice system over their feelings, have torn down the family unit with their stupidity, and have no ounce of self reflection. By all forms they are non-supernatural evil. The other amongst them are just useful idiots of pushing their agendas and ideas that are so far off the mark about reality that everyone who disagrees must be an extremist, a racist, or is or phobe, it can't be their world view is wrong entirely.

They have encouraged victimhood being a good thing, which has caused a lot of destruction in society and in general, ruined humor, ruined family unity, destroyed social norms to virtue signal like malignant sociopaths, and kiss their leaders asses without a second of regard or intelligence.

They have no morals, no convictions, no line in the sand when enough is enough. No understanding of context, nothing other than a desire to destroy western nations and the people therein.

They can't even stand their own propaganda, have effected many with their "politics" such as the rising costs, they underplay the damage they do acting as if this is just another year in politics, and have no redeemable qualities.Not one other than their ability to understand unity and have a spine even if used in a malicious way.

Fuck leftist, all of them. Moderates are enablers, extremist are their leaders which they try to beat around the bush about, and I consider them anything but human. Even those who regret what the left has become still fail to acknowledge how they were complacent in creating this monster and deflect all blame to trationalist/fundamentalist and right wing of the past which is bullshit and a revision of history. The left was always like this, they just schemed their way to power long term and now their followers want to deny it because they have shit all over their face instead of just egg.

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
How they've completely forgotten the definition of "tolerant," outright changed it, and/or decided it wasn't enough.

Tolerance is/used to be putting up with something (to a degree) even though you don't condone it or engage in it actively. For example, while I don't "agree" with the vegan lifestyle I'm not going to mistreat someone who is vegan and unless they're militant it won't affect the way I think about them as a person. On the flip side any sane person won't condone drug abuse but won't turn a blind eye or "tolerate" it when their friend starts doing heroin; they will/should try to stop or prevent it.

Now unless you actively participate in "pride" as a "straight ally" for example that means you are the enemy. If you say "I don't really care" or "I don't know cause I don't think about it " when asked if you're pro-LGBT that means you are the enemy. The prevailing attitude of most Christians I have discussed this topic with (of which there are few, we don't really talk about it) is that they don't condone it but aren't going to mistreat someone for being gay, don't think they should be barred from church if they try to come in, barred from charity, etc. However even this attitude is apparently the equivalent of stoning gays like the Muslims still actively want to do.

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
Too much to lists.

Like the right they love sucking off Israel and before someone goes "What about those that hate Jews in their party." Most of the people they co-opted into their party aren't even left wing. They just stand against "White people" using the anti-right wing rhetoric as a euphemism.

The moderates literally enable their extremist with their rhetoric. For instance take the moderate leftist ideas that "everyone's the same." If that were the case then racism must be why minorities (or certain ones) do worse than others. The problem is 1. We are not all equal, genetically or otherwise, and 2. Sometimes there is no boogey man for being a lazy piece of shit which they fail to acknowledge. So instead of endorsing said groups to do better they want to bring everyone down. "What midgets suck at basketball better cut off limbs from the taller players."

They have no problem forcing their politics on kids via brainwashing and even sexually which is why pedophiles CONSTANTLY keep being found in their midst because even if not all leftist are pedophiles their protectionism leads up to it. Let alone genocidal lunatics in their midst and groomers and more.

They have no shame of corrupting the justice system over their feelings, have torn down the family unit with their stupidity, and have no ounce of self reflection. By all forms they are non-supernatural evil. The other amongst them are just useful idiots of pushing their agendas and ideas that are so far off the mark about reality that everyone who disagrees must be an extremist, a racist, or is or phobe, it can't be their world view is wrong entirely.

They have encouraged victimhood being a good thing, which has caused a lot of destruction in society and in general, ruined humor, ruined family unity, destroyed social norms to virtue signal like malignant sociopaths, and kiss their leaders asses without a second of regard or intelligence.

They have no morals, no convictions, no line in the sand when enough is enough. No understanding of context, nothing other than a desire to destroy western nations and the people therein.

They can't even stand their own propaganda, have effected many with their "politics" such as the rising costs, they underplay the damage they do acting as if this is just another year in politics, and have no redeemable qualities.Not one other than their ability to understand unity and have a spine even if used in a malicious way.

Fuck leftist, all of them. Moderates are enablers, extremist are their leaders which they try to beat around the bush about, and I consider them anything but human. Even those who regret what the left has become still fail to acknowledge how they were complacent in creating this monster and deflect all blame to trationalist/fundamentalist and right wing of the past which is bullshit and a revision of history. The left was always like this, they just schemed their way to power long term and now their followers want to deny it because they have shit all over their face instead of just egg.
Their morals and convictions are authority itself, the leaders preach that certain documents are illegal for non-journalists to read, only doctors can understand medical studies, white people can't speak on racial issues, and men can't speak on abortion, or other women's issues.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Their morals and convictions are authority itself, the leaders preach that certain documents are illegal for non-journalists to read, only doctors can understand medical studies, white people can't speak on racial issues, and men can't speak on abortion, or other women's issues.
I'll agree to an extent, but their leaders change their moral convictions all the time, which is why I say they have no true morals, they follow authority 100%, but when it flip flops they don't question it creating a double standard to their previous morals.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
My only real problem right now is the growing leftist authoritarianism, the censorship which is not happening because the government or some rich guy wants but because the modern left has culture by the balls and everybody is doing the censorship now, not just some judge or a bunch of old bitchy churchladies

But of course its rules for thee, they have such control that you dont get to use their tools against them, it was plain obvious during the crackhead biden thing where the entire left basically agreed to hide this shit and call it propaganda. Now they admit they did it, admit it was true and admit they lied, but because they are the establishment there are no consequences, nothing happens

That for me its enough reason to get these fucks minecrafted, this shit has happened before with authoritarian leftwing regimes and it always ends up horribly, but this time its not happening in the ass-end of the planet but in the middle of the free world, every western or western-adjacent country is doing this shit so when this goes all the way this time there wont be any opposition, no free world to escape to

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
My vote is that the left's biggest "flaw" (some would say feature) is that they're slave morality. Instead of admiring and seeking to emulate virtue and noble character, they worship the weak, stupid, lazy, criminal and failures of society. They say "we're oppressed, you owe us something". Of course, they are not oppressed, not in the same way the Ottoman Empire oppressed southeast Europe, or the way the Qing dynasty oppressed Han Chinese, or the way any actual oppressive regime in history oppressed anyone, rather they reason that they are losers (or the object of their patronizing sermons are losers, EG. blacks, trannies, etc.), and because everyone is equal, losers must be losers because they are oppressed. This ignores the most fundamental principle of nature which all life is based on: everything is in competition, even creatures of the same species and gender are not equal, there is always a stronger, fitter specimen which thrives at the other's expense.

But all of that skirts around the fact, that if you are oppressed, nobody owes you anything. If someone is willing to give you free things because you whine, that is not a sign you are oppressed or that you deserve it, but it is a sign that you have someone's benevolence, which you should be grateful for, not spiteful towards.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest problem of the current left is that they don't have any real goal. In the past it was "give the poor a fair chance because we are otherwise missing potential scientists, engineers what have you" You could add several other things but right now they create problems where none where or they exaggerate the issues (muh racism is one of the biggest imho)
Though this doesn't count for all. Look at europe: the Scandinavian countries have left wing goverments and several of those (especially Denmark) are issuing right wing policies in regards to migration and other issues. In short The left is creating problems to solve for their moral orgasms

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
Pretending to be the victims while in power, and the hypocrisy in general.
The saddest thing is that most of them don't realize they're useful idiots and will be thrown away when they outlive their use.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that sucks about the woke left is when they assume the average person has this bullshit overthinking academic-sounding reason for committing "wrongthink" "oppressing marginalized groups". I think the woke like to overthink things in a complex academic-sounding way, then project that thinking onto others.

For example, if a guy thinks a girl is hot, the woke may call it "the male gaze" and claim he's "asserting dominance over a passive object" - when in reality, he just thinks the girl is attractive. "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're the Grift that keeps on grifting.
Fixed?

The cult wants people backed into a corner where nothing can be done because they keep making up new "problems".

The cult wants people in a hive of groupthink drones - they already go after individuality as "white supremacy".

Their pathological conservatism.
They're like modern day Puritans that pretty much worship identity politics.

Last edited: