What is the worst thing about the left?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

What is worst about the left?

• They ruin comedy

Votes: 33 6.9%
  • Transgender agenda

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • Everything is forced to become biased

Votes: 29 6.1%
  • Ruins traditions

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Left wing core values run against human nature

Votes: 51 10.6%
  • They are evil

Votes: 27 5.6%
  • No room for truth

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • They pretend to be victims while in power

Votes: 102 21.3%
  • They will doom us all

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I don't want to be gulagged

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • They intend to genocide white people

Votes: 23 4.8%
  • Uhhh I am left wing, plz no bully

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • They are bootlickers to authority

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Other, see post

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • The left is gay

Votes: 48 10.0%

• Total voters

Retired Junta Member

Currently riding the short bus to a Russian camp
kiwifarms.net
Having been somewhat involved with activism in my long lost youth, I can safely say that the worst thing about it was how unrealistic and vague it all was.
Basic goals like better working conditions and such always had to get mixed up with something more woke and absolutely out of context.
Generally speaking I had the strong impression that I was being played.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
They believe that Praxis is reality.

Praxis is an illusion we tell ourselves so we believe we are in control

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
Somehow, someway, a significant amount of leftoids decided that words (opinions) hurt more than sticks and stones (physical violence). "Thoughtcrime" is for some reason far worse than actual physical action.

Oh someone broke into your car and stole it and a Starbucks got torched? It's just property, man. Elderly man gets attacked by a black thug in the street because he's white? It didn't happen but if it did they're just fighting against systematic racism. Wait, someone thinks we should have a secure border wall? LITERALLY MURDER!!!11!!

For them, hurting feefees is the absolute worst thing anybody can do. Leftoids will actively apologize for or ignore gays getting stoned to death on the daily in some Islamic shithole but will go on hunger strike or chimp out when a new Chic-Fil-A gets built in the USA.