What is the worst thing about the right?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
You're against monopolies? Wow, it's almost like you've spotted a flaw in that "unregulated capitalism" the right is always pushing. If you want to stop monopolies you need government intervention. Government intervention is left wing by definition.
Government intervention is left wing, lmao. This is one of the most exceptional takes in the thread. I don't think I have to point out the obvious example, but monarchies are definetly not left wing if you want another no brainer example.

Also that's not a flaw, wanting no monopolies and no government intervention at all cost. Sometimes you have to compromise your ideals just to have the ability to say whatever you want. You might be too dumb to understand what the idea of trying to achieve a goal at all costs is, but it's why the left wins at all. It's not weak to want to state your opinion anywhere with freedom and not being deplatformed or doxxed because of it, you smoothbrain, that's just basic not laying down and taking it. And it's not wrong to want to reach a balance between government intervention and free market to achieve that.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Government intervention is left wing, lmao. This is one of the most exceptional takes in the thread. I don't think I have to point out the obvious example, but monarchies are definetly not left wing if you want another no brainer example.

Also that's not a flaw, wanting no monopolies and no government intervention at all cost. Sometimes you have to compromise your ideals just to have the ability to say whatever you want. You might be too dumb to understand what the idea of trying to achieve a goal at all costs is, but it's why the left wins at all. It's not weak to want to state your opinion anywhere with freedom and not being deplatformed or doxxed because of it, you smoothbrain, that's just basic not laying down and taking it. And it's not wrong to want to reach a balance between government intervention and free market to achieve that.
I'm as right wing as it gets but an example that was pointed out to me has made me reconsider on the matter of protectionism of local businesses.

When the japanese automobile industry was starting up it was heavily outclassed by competitors, so the japanese govt invested in encouraging them until they got a foothold that allowed them to compete with imports.

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm as right wing as it gets but an example that was pointed out to me has made me reconsider on the matter of protectionism of local businesses.

When the japanese automobile industry was starting up it was heavily outclassed by competitors, so the japanese govt invested in encouraging them until they got a foothold that allowed them to compete with imports.
I know the example and I agree. There's a lot of ways to make an economy work. Proteccionism and liberalism can be right wing as much as they can be left wing. Proteccionism is usually necessary on an initial stage, in my opinion, and there are lots of examples of it working besides Japan. Again speaking from what I know, in Argentina and Brazil, the free market destroyed industrial growth. It needs to reach a critical mass before you set it free nowadays.

That's the point though. I can agree with the right being divided, or a lot of right wingers being isolationist, or them just being dimwitted and uncouth in general. What I can't agree is some exceptional notion that all of them are going to agree about the same things and act like a hivemind, or that pragmatism = hypocrisy, and the same applies to the left. You have to defend values you believe in at all costs, the flexibility of your ideology is what matters.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
I know the example and I agree. There's a lot of ways to make an economy work. Proteccionism and liberalism can be right wing as much as they can be left wing. Proteccionism is usually necessary on an initial stage, in my opinion, and there are lots of examples of it working besides Japan. Again speaking from what I know, in Argentina and Brazil, the free market destroyed industrial growth. It needs to reach a critical mass before you set it free nowadays.

That's the point though. I can agree with the right being divided, or a lot of right wingers being isolationist, or them just being dimwitted and uncouth in general. What I can't agree is some exceptional notion that all of them are going to agree about the same things and act like a hivemind, or that pragmatism = hypocrisy, and the same applies to the left. You have to defend values you believe in at all costs, the flexibility of your ideology is what matters.
Oh, I totally agree. Part of it is that the left knows that the right cares more about "muh honor" and can use it to pressure them to do things that are against their better interests because "you don't want to stoop to their level, do you?"

I always said debating the moral highground is a sport for winners.

Shamash

Lawgiver, Judge of gods and men, Lord of the Sun
kiwifarms.net
I guess my basic issue with "the right" (i.e, A&H posters) is that their dislike of non-whites is fundamentally hypocritical, and they won't make any progress until they get over it. Let's be honest here, Europeans lorded it over the rest of the planet and treated non-Europeans like shit for four centuries. Certainly, every civilization had its racial animosities and conflicts, but white people took it to a new height with things like Apartheid or Leopold II's Congo. The people who sperg out endlessly about how the Jews deserved it because they were usurers or muh 13% of the population are totally incapable of any self-reflection. When Africans living in straw huts rape, pillage and practice human sacrifice it's "lol stupid nigger apes" but when Scandinavians do it it's le epic based Nordic warriors. I'm not saying you should embrace CRT, but get over yourselves and look at things a bit more proportionally. No one race has a monopoly on good or evil.
Eh…I think your attributing some sort of universal value system where none applies. The people your referring to want to praise and celebrate their people and want to advance White interests in a very anti White world.

Opticana

hello fellow goyim
kiwifarms.net
Eh…I think your attributing some sort of universal value system where none applies. The people your referring to want to praise and celebrate their people and want to advance White interests in a very anti White world.
Look, I don't deny that current culture is anti-white to a ridiculous extent. But you can be against the demonization of European civilization without coming off as a foaming-at-the-mouth loon. The issue is that *every single* supposedly optical "white advocate" eventually has that breakdown - think the Richard Spencer octaroon rant - which calls into question the whole idea.

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
Look, I don't deny that current culture is anti-white to a ridiculous extent. But you can be against the demonization of European civilization without coming off as a foaming-at-the-mouth loon. The issue is that *every single* supposedly optical "white advocate" eventually has that breakdown - think the Richard Spencer octaroon rant - which calls into question the whole idea.
Wait so I can’t go on live TV and shout “A single White life is worth more than every non white who has ever existed and White people will only be free when the last Jew is dead?”

Damn.

I understand your point though, but if you hold to the above views, then it seems silly to me to pretend otherwise for the sake of politeness.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
No, fuck that. No matter how hard you try to appear neutral and sensible they'll brand you as a loon anyways. If you want to present a "sane alternative" to those "crazy white nationalists" then you're already playing their game and failing.

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
There is an argument to be made that not falling into caricature is desirable. For example you don’t want to be shouting why the Turner Diaries ending is actually your dream utopia. Doing so confirms every popular stereotype and motif associated with the far right. And doesn’t convince anyone who doesn’t already agree with you. It provides a spectacle for your enemies and merely reinforces their own propaganda.

At the same time-having a suit and tie, being respectable and educated and trying to patiently and politely advocate for your cause has limits. Both when it comes to blows, and in terms of the limit of how many people you will convince in the end. It does however allow you to present your case to a wider audience of people who might be more receptive for a longer period of time.

Optics matter, but it doesn’t win. It only allows a movement to grow. At a certain point, you have to accept that your not going to convince everyone, and you should move to actually seizing power. Not building your army, so to speak.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
There is an argument to be made that not falling into caricature is desirable. For example you don’t want to be shouting why the Turner Diaries ending is actually your dream utopia. Doing so confirms every popular stereotype and motif associated with the far right. And doesn’t convince anyone who doesn’t already agree with you.

At the same time-having a suit and tie, being respectable and educated and trying to patiently and politely advocate for your cause has limits. Both when it comes to blows, and in terms of the limit of how many people you will convince in the end.

Optics matters, but it doesn’t win. It only allows a movement to grow. At a certain point, you have to accept that your not going to convince everyone, and you should move to actually seizing power. Not building your army, so to speak.
I can understand the desire to want to appear respectable and nuanced. The problem is we've seen people who do that, like Jared Taylor, and he gets branded with the same farthest right white supremacist neo KKK brush as any nazi larper on stormfront. That's the problem.

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
I can understand the desire to want to appear respectable and nuanced. The problem is we've seen people who do that, like Jared Taylor, and he gets branded with the same farthest right white supremacist neo KKK brush as any nazi larper on stormfront. That's the problem.
Your never going to convince people who will mindlessly accept that though. Jared Taylor can convince the White conservative or moderate who is put off by explicit Neo Nazism to realize race is real. Sure there will always be the White person who wants hard core stuff and reads the National vanguard or daily stormer instead, but Jared Taylor isn’t trying to win over people like that.

The Left and it’s many groups-Jews, liberal Whites, non Whites aren’t the audience. It’s the White conservative, apolitical person or moderate open to your ideas. In this case-optics is important.

Of course the association and mass recoiling instinct people have to any contact with the far right-due to decades of propaganda and indoctrination, is why the associations you cite work.

Under the above circumstance-it’s best not to confirm the popular imagery of the vicious Neo Nazi who is likely a fed shouting “gas the kikes, race war now” while holding a placard of the same that gets live broadcasted on CNN.

You won’t convince everyone, but you convince more than you will with the imagery I just referenced.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Your never going to convince people who will mindlessly accept that though. Jared Taylor can convince the White conservative or moderate who is put off by explicit Neo Nazism to realize race is real. Sure there will always be the White person who wants hard core stuff and reads the National vanguard or daily stormer instead, but Jared Taylor isn’t trying to win over people like that.

The Left and it’s many groups-Jews, liberal Whites, non Whites aren’t the audience. It’s the White conservative, apolitical person or moderate open to your ideas. In this case-optics is important.

Of course the association and mass recoiling instinct people have to any contact with the far right-due to decades of propaganda and indoctrination, is why the associations you cite work.

Under the above circumstance-it’s best not to confirm the popular imagery of the vicious Neo Nazi who is likely a fed shouting “gas the kikes, race war now” while holding a placard of the same that gets live broadcasted on CNN.

You won’t convince everyone, but you convince more than you will with the imagery I just referenced.
That's the problem, Shamash. Jared Taylor's approach would work had the well not been so thoroughly poisoned by generations of propaganda. You get your average basic bitch conservative white man and if you tell him you support advocating for white interests it'll set off the programmed "RACIST RACIST RACIST" mind virus. At that point you've basically admitted to being satan.

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
That's the problem, Shamash. Jared Taylor's approach would work had the well not been so thoroughly poisoned by generations of propaganda. You get your average basic bitch conservative white man and if you tell him you support advocating for white interests it'll set off the programmed "RACIST RACIST RACIST" mind virus. At that point you've basically admitted to being satan.
I’m not disagreeing. It’s a very difficult environment operationally speaking. One that is navigated by appealing to two main groups of people.

These people drawn into WNism and Neo Nazism are people who are either one-too alienated and socially maladjusted to fit into the mainstream to be affected by the conditioning, they hate society and want to burn it down anyway or intellectually honest and curious enough to consider their ideas conditioning and social censure be damned. These categories of course are not mutually exclusive.

-This presents another problem, the far right is composed of open minded autists who care more about truth than their social reputation, and resentful young men who hate society anyway and thus would make excellent foot soldiers if such a movement to place them there existed. To have a successful movement you must convert both the status seeking elites and Joe Grillin Normie. Not the autist reading Pol at 3 AM alone. Who may be an intelligent and convicted supporter but he will never have the status, aesthetic or social capital to bring it into the mainstream and lead.

Thus the far right is composed of passionate and truly intelligent people, but it can never break into the mainstream and get the momentum going to actually seize the reins.

This is on top of the overpowering propaganda and institutions against them.

How you get past this problem-converting the masses and upwardly mobile echelons-and not just the marginal zealous truth seekers, I don’t pretend to know.

More simply you need to have the woman who watches E Online, the man who watches college football, and the woman who anxiously shuttles his kids to private schools in between socialite parties to agree with you.

A movement of the margins-the autist and the bomb thrower will never seize power.

Last edited:

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
I genuinely don't understand the focus on abortion.

That is probably the one aspect where I diverge from my fellow right leaning pals.

I just don't get it.
The anti abortion movement is probably the only Social Conservative issue that gets traction and wins. Mostly because of religious zeal. Namely abortion is murder and therefore america has legalized murder for the past fifty years.

Unless you have the same religious motivations and attitudes, abortion will not be something you are passionate about opposing.