What is to be done if you are among the Right in America?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Where are you on the Stages of Grief that Trump was never going to build a wall?

• He tried, but it was those dirty democrats!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we re-elect him, he'll git-er-done!

• We just didn't meme hard enough, r/The_Donald forever!

• Trust. The. Plan. Unironically and honestly, this is the way. Its like Star Wars you see..

• Something is going to happen, and then the moral majority are going to stand up and fix things.

• I might not vote third party, but it would be cool if you did because then so would I.

• Only an alternative culture, without the permission—or support—of authorities is really America.

• Total voters

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
1625032925798.gif

Hello Kiwifam, its your least-likable blue-pill popping idiot who's too busy being anti-semitic to notice elites-with-funny-last-names have taken control of America through the flow of infotainment and propaganda. I've been having a ride discussing American Political Sportsball in the various threads, but time and again we're fighting over how I'm either a doomer or asleep with what's going on in American Society today and why I've paid $3.77 for fuel in the city to get home. I'm wondering where Kiwifarms is on the absolute state of not being a hyper-liberal in America. I'm hearing that Trump will be re-elected, that Ron DeSantis is Christ resurrected, that the Republican party and the Republican base are more diametrically opposed to one another than ever, that leftist low society and leftist high society is parasitically squeezing the life out of its middle class host population, or that America is either 1988 in the Soviet Union or late 1905 in the Russian Empire depending on who is the real revolutionary—Is it the left who are in power today socially or are the real leftists about to try to seize political control from the Banker-Party Democrats? Or is this just like the White Supremacist Scare of the last few years, simultaneously the wishful thinking of a few and the useful zeitgeist of the party out of power?

I just don't know how extreme kiwifarms is at the moment, are we just party-poopers because "Our Guy" didn't get elected or are we an occupied country with a subverted system of vote counting? Who populates Kiwifarms? Political football junkies, Trump Supporters, People trying for a real Workers Party, or a group of federal agents trying to start a militia to then take down and get famous? What does kiwifam think about reforming the Republican Party, starting a third party, or the hysterical people who suggest these things?

TL;DR: If you are right-wing, do you think the federal government were legitimately elected, do you think the republicans can still fix society, do you think third parties could get elected, or are things so bad that you think that there are no political solutions anymore?

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>If you are right-wing, you you think the federal government were legitimately elected
Lol no
>Do you think that the Republicans can still fix society
They can but they won't
>Do you think thrid parties could get elected
Lol no
>are things so bad that you think that there are no political solutions anymore
There are no solutions within the political system. This doesn't mean that there are no solutions, however. The various shartmartcracies that parasite off of accomplishments of the western world are nothing more than insects in reality.
victory.jpg

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
There are no solutions within the political system. This doesn't mean that there are no solutions, however. The various shartmartcracies that parasite off of accomplishments of the western world are nothing more than insects in reality.
I'm fully on board with trying to survive the current system because it just doesn't have any legs anymore, but are the majority of the people looking for liberty away from the leftists or security coming from the leftists? Are the majority in the cities really not looking forward to further infantilization? Are we going to need a strong man, or is the coming social collapse going to take care of the "eternal children of the modern world" which are the 35-40 year old millennials?
IMG_5461.PNG
what is to be done? follow the lead of men like timothy mcveigh, ted kaczynski and otoya yamaguchi
IMG_8782.GIF

Dread First

Blaze di fire mek we bun dem!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The political right needs to become significantly more technologically literate. The left spent an entire decade adapting to modern technologies and web platforms, which basically allowed them to infect all these new institutions that were rapidly popping up.

We need a right-wing tech capital.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
If you are Right in America, you have to make sure that, no matter what, you aren't Wrong.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm fully on board with trying to survive the current system because it just doesn't have any legs anymore, but are the majority of the people looking for liberty away from the leftists or security coming from the leftists? Are the majority in the cities really not looking forward to further infantilization? Are we going to need a strong man, or is the coming social collapse going to take care of the "eternal children of the modern world" which are the 35-40 year old millennials?
Who cares what the majority of people want? Truth is that almost every society in history was built by a vocal minority of the population. At a maximum, only about 45% of the American colonists supported the revolution with everyone else either not caring or supporting the loyalists. Nothing of value was ever built by a majority, it was built by those who were willing to build it, and everyone else just tagged along.

The US electorate is ironically the biggest proof of this. Only about half the population votes assuming there's no ballot stuffing and they vote almost perfectly 50-50. So in reality, only 25% of the nation actually gets what it asks for and this is usually just because they didn't want the other guy. Both sides acknowledge that there's fraud, but say the other side did it.

Edit:
Do you really think half the population wants to cut their dicks off and wear pronouns on their shirts? It would seem that even if this was this case, what the majority wants really shouldn't matter.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Who cares what the majority of people want? Truth is that almost every society in history was built by a vocal minority of the population. At a maximum, only about 45% of the American colonists supported the revolution with everyone else either not caring or supporting the loyalists. Nothing of value was ever built by a majority, it was built by those who were willing to build it, and everyone else just tagged along.

The US electorate is ironically the biggest proof of this. Only about half the population votes assuming there's no ballot stuffing and they vote almost perfectly 50-50. So in reality, only 25% of the nation actually gets what it asks for and this is usually just because they didn't want the other guy. Both sides acknowledge that there's fraud, but say the other side did it.
That's true, so rather than bunker down as my family and I want to do we should do what? Wait for a war vet to talk to us about Volk? If you're hiding a good candidate, the real charismatic type, then I'll support'em but if we're just waiting for the Führer then I'm trying to survive the coming downfall of the American Empire.

We all wanted a strong man to cross the Rubicon, and we all thought Trump was it until we each individually woke up to the reality that he was no leader.

What do we do now?
qNoWU89.gif

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Shit is fine, mostly. The biggest problem, if you can call it a problem, is media is so accessible and if some sad-sack doomer wants to find an affirming opinion that the world is ending they will find it.

But if you have your life straight you see that none of that shit matters. It's just wedge issue crap to get people to scream like retards at each other. They then divide into little clans and the politicians can get those sweet updoots by blowing smoke to whatever faction is fashionable.

This, in case you haven't figured it out, is exactly what Trump did to get elected.

Live your best life and laugh at the tards being idiots.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's true, so rather than bunker down as my family and I want to do we should do what? Wait for a war vet to talk to us about Volk? If you're hiding a good candidate, the real charismatic type, then I'll support'em but if we're just waiting for the Führer then I'm trying to survive the coming downfall of the American Empire.

We all wanted a strong man to cross the Rubicon, and we all thought Trump was it until we each individually woke up to the reality that he was no leader.

What do we do now?
View attachment 2752307
Unless you're willing to take that cross yourself, just wait and be ready. A lack of leadership is like a vacuum. It will eventually fill.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Shit is fine, mostly. The biggest problem, if you can call it a problem, is media is so accessible and if some sad-sack doomer wants to find an affirming opinion that the world is ending they will find it.
Is the economy fine, the government legitimate in the eyes of the electorate, or the academics honestly not revolutionaries? An affirming opinion on those is hard to find.

But if you have your life straight you see that none of that shit matters. It's just wedge issue crap to get people to scream like retards at each other.
If the economy doesn't do an oopsie doopsie and my family is harmed, then fine.

They then divide into little clans and the politicians can get those sweet updoots by blowing smoke to whatever faction is fashionable.
No question, we agree completely. However, what if the politicians actually cry wolf and then there is one? The Billionaires are playing a game letting their newspapers and TV channels declare all the Whites are racist, or do you think Darrell Brooks just decided to punish Whitey on his own? I think someone is blowing smoke to whatever faction is fashionable but it is playing out rather more violently then perhaps they want and once violence begins it can unfortunately get out of hand.

They might be getting in over their heads imagining they are in more control than they are.

Live your best life and laugh at the tards being idiots.
CHAZ was a seriously good laugh, its true. Never believe I am not laughing at the leftists from time to time. I have family to worry after though, so I worry about getting roped into the schemes of the left instead of being able to watch from afar.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
So in reality, only 25% of the nation actually gets what it asks for and this is usually just because they didn't want the other guy.
even the ~25% who voted for the party that wins the election generally don't get what they actually want.

like, what did the people who voted for trump in 2016 want?
probably an end to mass immigration("build the wall")
probably also an end to corporate/political corruption ("drain the swamp")
and probably an end to outsourcing of labor ("america first")

but did they get either of those things? no, not even close, trump didn't really deliver anything except some tax cuts and a lot of loud posturing.

even in cases where the electorate gets to vote on actual policy, if the election result clashes with the ruling class agenda it will simply be disregarded.
some examples:
californians voted to lock illegal immigrants out of public healthcare and education? struck down in court.
californians voted to ban same sex marriage? struck down in court.

elections are a farce.

Last edited:

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Where is the "he was full of shit from day one I just don't like Hillary Clinton" option?

[None of these choices fit me because I think everything is going fine, especially not the first one.]​

or

[I might not vote third party, but it would be cool if you did because then so would I.]​

or any of the other choices if they apply to you?

californians voted to ban same sex marriage? struck down in court.
I did not know that was a thing, but Prop 8 shows that California at least will find a way to subvert democracy and we would be fools to think that ""The Rules"" are going to save us. The constitution is just a piece of paper, a virtuous people are needed to keep it. There are no rules by which the insane could run their own asylum, it matters who is in charge however much people wish otherwise. We need a strong man, or a way to keep the crooks out. There are no other choices.
IMG_8019.GIF

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Is the economy fine, the government legitimate in the eyes of the electorate, or the academics honestly not revolutionaries?
People are being massive faggots, that was never in dispute. It's how much it actually effects people and how much is people just getting wound up about it. The economy will never be perfect. Politicians will always be bastards. Academia will always be full of tenured shitbags.

Me? My biggest actual problem in life is finding OSB at a decent price. Got some projects that I've been waiting for the price of the building materials to come down on. It's all just a bit more than I want to spend.

Like I said, things are fine if you get down to it. Inconveniences that a functional adult can work around.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Like I said, things are fine if you get down to it. Inconveniences that a functional adult can work around.
Conceded. I was and am more worried about trend lines more than current conditions except where the prices cannot be avoided. I do not see an end in sight, and like the hyperinflation did not see Adolf Hitler into power you must agree that it was a combination of slow worsening conditions and social desperation that ended that republic. I see many domestic ends to republics in the modern conditions if they continue to worsen or grow less stable and highly unpredictable. America must be better governed than it is currently or you are going to see horror and blood before conditions improve.

However, I can and will survive these conditions. No question. I thought wood was becoming affordable again, or is plywood pricing delayed? Please tell me plywood isn't being shipped from overseas? Canada was a source once, right?

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, because that worked out so well for them.

Pass.
Its either or. We need a strong man or we need to keep the crooks out of office. It wasn't the hyper inflation, it wasn't the governing by emergency decrees, it wasn't the appointment of the chancellor by a former General, it wasn't even the paramilitaries clashing, it was the depression and suicide rate that caused people to side with anyone, anyone who could save them. Ironically the belief that everything would just work itself out, lead to dictatorship.

By all means, be disgusted. But then kindly prevent America from further economic sliding, that alone will make a strong man come to power whatever your naysaying.

This is what happens when economic conditions force a man to choose moderation and his family starving or romanticism and groundless hope.

Evo

yes, an actual nazi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What do we do now?
View attachment 2752307
Time for crossing the Rubicon has not yet come, and Trump never volunteered to be America's Caesar - ignorance placed him on that throne & altar. I've a long-winded statement for this due to my distaste for doomerism but I'm fairly fucking dead right now thanks to only having just woken up, so give me time...although I've got a few posts on this specific issue from when I was active in the old riots thread, too lazy to dig at the moment.