What is Your favorite Chris quote? - Post your favorite Chris quote here

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Shut that goddamn thing off!" from Bob. Gets me every time.

My favorite recent quote from CWC is, "I do not feel I would be mentally suited for an application-required, long waits to be contacted or not contacted, "am I hired yet", under "The Man", Freaking job!!! Stop Telling me to "Get a Job". Gawd!!!"

Nikachu

kiwifarms.net
There are soo many. I like almost everything he says during the Kacey calls, like, "And then you know what, I'm going to lick it, I'm gonna lick it off your face, and then we're gonna share it in our tongue like tongue sharing MOMENT!"

Also:

"The man in the pickle suit tricked me again.. (:_("

"I have numbers of pairs of dirty, crapped briefs.."

"I'M WOR-KIN' ON IT! LET ME DO THAT STUPID VIDEO SO I CAN TELL ERRYBODY IN MY COMMAND, TO GET EVERYTHIN'-- HELP ME GET EVERYTHIN' OFF THE INTERNET!''

Last edited:

John Webster

You need a fidget spinner; you need to get fucked
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Ahem. My mother and my father are both really nice, old-fashioned-type people who not only gave the birth—gave me birth at their ages… which my mother is 66, currently, and my father is currently 80. They both just turned that way in the last couple of months. And, uh, I was born in 1982. They gave me the birth… then, and, uh, anyway, it was so nice of—for them to give me the, uh, birth during the early 1980s."

This quote and the stern but frank way he speaks it makes me laugh every time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino