What is Your favorite Chris quote? - Post your favorite Chris quote here

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
"Life is a cartoon, we are all the characters of the larger, the cartoons we make are part of our own universe, we are all a reality cartoon."
I can’t help but wonder what Chris’s life would have been like if he had never watched “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” and treated it like the autistic version of “A Brief History of Time”

To be fair, Chris really is as close as you get to a real-life cartoon.

Some cheap, ancient, poorly done and shallow one.
I got you fam!

Voila: The perfect approximation of Chris in cartoon form.

La Linea, the lineman. Now tell me this doesn’t sound like Chris:

*Fiery temper, prone to bursts of anger.
*Frequently get into bizarre, comical situations.
*Regularly appeals to his creator for intervention and an easy solution.
*Talks in his own, made up gibberish.
*Can best be described as shallow and one dimensional.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I got you fam!

Voila: The perfect approximation of Chris in cartoon form.

La Linea, the lineman. Now tell me this doesn’t sound like Chris:

*Fiery temper, prone to bursts of anger.
*Frequently get into bizarre, comical situations.
*Regularly appeals to his creator for intervention and an easy solution.
*Talks in his own, made up gibberish.
*Can best be described as shallow and one dimensional.
The character really fits! Although the cartoon itself, despite being so simple, is clever and competently made (unlike Chris).

Production-wise and by the amount of sense he does, present-day Chris is quickly devolving to this:

No_one

French fries with pepper
kiwifarms.net
I've been rereading Tito PS 3 e-mails recently. There are a few gems there:

I was at the Starbucks in Fashion Square for over an hour, and come 2:00 PM and later; No Pickle-Breasted Woman showed up.
You both want me to even Beg, you can go point at your own damn snouts and Oink like Eric Cartman, and then Rape yourselves with your own Damn Darth Maul Dual LightSabre.
I am a man who Cares and Respects good people, and I did not want to dis them, so I made the statement.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much the entirety of the pokestop video, he claims 14 branchland court is a beautiful home but we clearly see how shabby it is and can hear his nearly feral filthy dogs howling to be put out of their misery in the background.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not running away from you, I'm right here."

It'd no 'JULAAAAY' or 'I poop myself', but for me it was the first, clear example of just how utterly stupid chris was. (I discovered chris during the Asperchu saga)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino