• ”WHY DIDN'T GRANDMA WARN ME”

What is your favorite delusional moment from DSP?He constantly innovates, but let's try to collect some.

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Monday Michiru, Jun 4, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

Do you think DSP believes his own lies?

1. Yes

134 vote(s)
    72.0%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Maybe

35 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. After his little "second best Deejay in the fucking world" outburst, I got to thinking and wondered what ideas the other kiwis had on the subject. This tweet from after the second Twitch suspension is my personal favorite; I still remember my hand flew over my mouth when I saw this was a real thing this narcissist actually posted. And I'm an experienced DSP stalker. What a leech!

pls.png
    https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/979613027661070337
    http://archive.li/YOfyE

In a way it's a kind of perverted charisma; few decent people anticipate someone acting with that level of dishonesty or divorce from reality.

Dig deep and try to recall some real head-turning incidents when our gout-addled subject tooted his own horn too loudly.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Monday Michiru

Monday Michiru The Washing of Dishes

kiwifarms.net
  2. Another good recent contender is his shtick of "games journalism should be abolished, and bum-ass Let's Players like me should be the new mainstream media."

• Agree Agree x 5
    Monday Michiru

Monday Michiru The Washing of Dishes

kiwifarms.net
  3. His "spaghetti" is pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
    HomeAloneTwo

HomeAloneTwo I was saying 'Boo-Urns'

kiwifarms.net
  4. When he though masturbating live on stream would bring him his past fame back

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    the autist of dojima

the autist of dojima JUDGEMENT.HAS COME.TO YOU

kiwifarms.net
  5. In the vlog where he explains why Machinima let him go, there's one part where he says that what he thinks what happened was that Machinima was bringing up his issue at a meeting with Youtube as a side issue, getting a quick answer, then moving on to the rest of the agenda of the meeting. He goes on to say that he told Machinima they need to have a meeting with Youtube specifically about him.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    #5 HeadbuttEnthusiast, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  6. "I did nothing wrong! I did everything correct..."

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Mister Peeps

Mister Peeps Vigilant Dad

kiwifarms.net
  7. "I'm probably one of the best overall gamers in the country."

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. (After getting banned from blip.tv for extreme racism)

"Holy shit, this guy fucking is so jealous of my popularity and the fact that for 4 or 5 months now yeah I've been able to turn this into a business per say and been able to support myself that he is fucking reporting me falsely to websites to try and get me banned and fuck me over so I have to stop doing this for a living. Wow, you are a shithead."

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    A Witty Name

A Witty Name A Witty Title
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm fond of whenever he loses and says "That would never work in the real world". Does he think he lives in the matrix?

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I would just like to know his thought process when he gets called out for being a e-begging bitch before he hits the block button.

• Agree Agree x 3
    I'mPushingButtons

I'mPushingButtons knuckledunker

kiwifarms.net
  11. Any time Phil says, "I did nothing wrong."

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Paraphrasing this.
    After his first temp ban: "Twitch loves me and my streams. I'm basically untouchable right now, there is no point in reporting me". And gets his second suspension for harassment.

The mental gymnastics are like pro olympics. And I'm confident he still thinks the exact same way.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  13. 1E28D4C3-EA99-456B-8573-90F27316FC6A.jpeg

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Its kinda impossible to tell what is a lie and what he believes is true...

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  15. a moment i like was when he was going on about blue haired streamers and how they are the opposite of him the alpha male who is confrontational man's man
    then i remembered how he pussied out on that guy from the fgc who wanted to fight him lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    Zack the ripper

Zack the ripper Super villain

kiwifarms.net
  16. "THIS GAME IS FULL CIRCLE FOR ME! I can't wait to start this game next week because I'm gonna be getting HYOOJ views because the other games in the series got HYOOJ views for me back in 2010 and 2012. It's gonna BOOM and I'm gonna have a ton of money and it'll bring people back in droves." - DSP about a new release which he gets 400 views on.

Granted he usually gets 600 - 800 views in the first hour of his stream of the new game. They give him a chance, but they drop hard when they see how boring he is.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  17. There's so many that it's impossible to pick just one.

• Like Like x 1
    BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Today.

The answer will always be the same.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    metroid_fetish

metroid_fetish Your fetish is vanilla.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Screenshot_20180606-210639.jpg
    If only he can get 1000+ people to show up and if only he gets $500+ a day he doesn't need YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  20. Got your answer.

Uploading 20-40 videos a day is not spam.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.