What is your favorite desserts? -

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
My sister makes this really great tiramisu, with the zabaglione and everything. Oh someone mentioned churros and that's the only other one that's my favorite.

gachacunt

I'm a hand-ily man.
kiwifarms.net
Soft serve ice cream. I have fond memories of going to Ritas as a little girl, since it's the place my mom would always take me whenever I get good grades on tests and assignments. I actually live near a place not even five blocks away that serves soft-serve ice cream, and it's fucking amazing.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where do I even begin? I'm an insatiable fiend for chocolate so anything chocolaty and rich makes me happy. I do love fruit and berries so homemade fruit pies and turnovers with some vanilla ice cream is pretty magical.
For a very rare indulgance there's a little place a town over that has mediocre food but absolutly amazing desserts. The best things are the Shanty Pie -a big ol serving of mint chip ice cream on oreo cookie crust with hot fudge sauce - and the Peanut Butter Pie- vanilla and peanut butter cup ice cream on a graham cracker crust with hot fudge and peanut butter sauce. My mom and I once ordered both and were left in a food coma for the next few hours. It was very worth it.

• Informative
Reactions: thejackal and A Owl
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino