What is your LEAST favourite candy bar and why? - The "What is your favorite candy bar?" thread but for candy bars we hate.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Adoring Fan

kiwifarms.net
Opposite of this thread, which candy bar do you dislike the most and what is the reasoning behind it?
I have a few candy bars that I dislike eating, mainly candy bars like Aero (unless it's the peppermint flavor), Twix, or Rolo.
But personally, the one that I dislike the most would have to be the Cadbury Mr. Big candy bars.
4291a939ec9e2d51dc704d974bfc7f9d.jpg

I usually like the candy made by Cadbury, but Mr. Big is an exception.
The mixture of both chewy and crunchy doesn't sit right with me and the taste is off-putting in my opinion.
To be fair, I never really was a huge fan of caramel in candy bars or rather, caramel in general.
1595446875122_cadburymrbigkingsizebar.png

(On a side note, this is the first thread I've made on KF so apologies if this thread has bad formatting or any other issues.)

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Damn. Grandma's gonna be so angry!"
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a candy bar: 90% dark chocolate. I know it's medicinal, but I still manage to toss what I don't eat to the trash can.
FYI the Medicinal part is because I was given it for depression. I'd prefer coffee, thanks.

Also they're like those bars sold in Aldi that you can snap into squares.

2nd Worse: Mars Bars, the dark chocolate variant of Almond Joys

Last edited:

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is a Mr Big? Very strange that Cadbury has a chocolate bar that it doesn't distribute in the UK.

It's Canada-only. The main selling point is that it's very big but I think they have to use cheaper ingredients to compensate. I only ever have Mr. Big from Halloween boxes and those are as small as the other Cadbury chocolates that are included (usually Caramilk, Crispy Crunch, and Wunderbar though they also used to include Crunchie). It's alright.

Mr. Big, like Crispy Crunch, was originally a chocolate bar put out by Neilson Dairy, which also sold Cadbury in Canada. In the mid-1990s, Neilson hired Shaquille O'Neal to appear on wrappers and in commercials for Mr. Big and their other chocolate brands.

Shaq_Neilson_chocolate.jpeg
Soon afterwards, Neilson sold off its chocolate operations to Cadbury, who rebranded some of the former Neilson brands as Cadbury (and nixed others entirely, I still miss Neilson Treasures although I think they stopped selling that one by the early 1990s). If I remember correctly from trips to England in the late 1990s, Crispy Crunch even started to be sold in Britain as "Cadbury Crispy".

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
I'm not fat, so I don't eat enough candy bars to have strong preferences about the worst ones. No offense, fatties.

In general, anything with salted caramel is disgusting. The retard who invented the mixing of salt and caramel should be killed.

Adoring Fan

kiwifarms.net
The dreaded black licorice. Fuck the Dutch and anyone who eats it like it's not the most disgusting confectionery ever. I'd rather chug liquid Vapor rub than this.
Not quite sure if licorice counts as a candy bar (though most of the time when I did see black licorice it was mostly in the form of those little guys so I don't know if there are black licorice bars) I still massively agree with you, black licorice is so disgusting it makes me wonder how they even fucked up that badly on licorice of all things.

Chocolate Wombat

giddy with delight seeing what's to come
kiwifarms.net
Kit Kat bars because of their annoying ass commercials. All those crunching and breaking sounds are like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Robert w'E'd Leef

The famous horny teenager from the popular movie
kiwifarms.net
Butterfingers break easily as well. It's shit. No wonder the Simpsons marketed that shit in the early 2000's, as snappable as Bart' s neck
I haven't eaten a candy bar in ages but I remember always grudgingly eating the butterfinger minis as a kid from whatever halloween loot I had at the time. Now Snickers, that's a thinking man's candy bar

PumpkinSpiceBitchMeringue

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not quite sure if licorice counts as a candy bar (though most of the time when I did see black licorice it was mostly in the form of those little guys so I don't know if there are black licorice bars) I still massively agree with you, black licorice is so disgusting it makes me wonder how they even fucked up that badly on licorice of all things.
Growing up I had come across licorice candy bars. I can't exactly remember its name but I'll edit this post when I do.