What is your LEAST favourite candy bar and why? - The "What is your favorite candy bar?" thread but for candy bars we hate.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

batterybee

kiwifarms.net
1659743847006.png

🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lone MacReady

You wanna cook!? Then make me a drink bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Milkyway and its equivalents. Makes me feel like I just ate air-packed Cambodian sugar with an even lower equality tasting "chocolate" than Hershey's over top. Any time I've eaten one it's made me feel sick afterwards and biologically worried for how my DNA might be effected by its overly-processed poison.

Weed Eater

Why yes I DO smoke marijuana; it's goooood stuff!
kiwifarms.net
100 Grand and Whatchamacallits are gross and I don't know why people like them.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
Three Musketeers. That shit’s nasty.
I used to adore these as a kid but then I made the life mistake of having one of the miniature ones last halloween. It was a mouthful of mushy sugar that had very little to it beyond that. I just think I was happy with anything sweet because they're awful now.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
Not a big fan of Baby Ruth. Sickly sweet and gets stuck in my teeth.

Not technically a candy bar but my least favorite candy ever is Good n Plenty. Absolutely vile

Colon capital V

I never lurk haha
kiwifarms.net
I used to adore these as a kid but then I made the life mistake of having one of the miniature ones last halloween. It was a mouthful of mushy sugar that had very little to it beyond that. I just think I was happy with anything sweet because they're awful now.
They're the ones with the weird "cloudy" feeling texture filling right? I used to like them as a kid too but as I got older I get sick just thinking about chewing through that mess

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They became much less chocolatey at some point in the 2010s.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
I really don't like Butterfinger at all, the taste, texture, nothing. Payday is pretty boring, it's salty and has no chocolate, it's like a worse Snickers.

butterfingers are disgusting
I think they changed the recipe at one point, I remember liking them as a kid, but they're putrid and always stale now. And maybe I only liked them because of the Bart Simpson marketing, who knows.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're the ones with the weird "cloudy" feeling texture filling right? I used to like them as a kid too but as I got older I get sick just thinking about chewing through that mess
They changed the recipe at some point too. I remember this specifically because you used to be able to peel off the chocolate exterior and the fluff in the middle would be gummy enough to vaguely hold its shape. Now it just collapses like a bubble of Crisco.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
I don't dislike Smarties, as in the British/Canadian kind that are candy-coated "chocolate lentils" similar to M&Ms, but the flavoured limited edition Smarties are so much better than the regular Smarties.

Official "chocolate lentils" ranking:
1) Orange Smarties (god tier)
2) Cadbury Mini Eggs
3) Sundae Smarties (ice cream flavours)
4) M&Ms (eh, all of the various kinds of M&Ms are here for the sake of me not wanting to make this post too long)
5) Regular Smarties
6) Reese's Pieces (if I'm in a peanut mood, they're alright).
99) Off-brand Mini Eggs clones. They always use the worst chocolate for those.

(If anyone here isn't already aware, American Smarties are branded as "Rockets" in Canada to avoid confusion.)

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
99) Off-brand Mini Eggs clones. They always use the worst chocolate for those.
Even the official Cadbury mini eggs suck now. i remember I used to like them as a kid, but now the outer shell of them tastes like packing peanuts. I dunno if their recipe differs between the UK and America but they aren't that great over here.

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Even the official Cadbury mini eggs suck now. i remember I used to like them as a kid, but now the outer shell of them tastes like packing peanuts. I dunno if their recipe differs between the UK and America but they aren't that great over here.

Aren't the American Cadbury Mini Eggs actually made by Hershey?

The Canadian Cadbury Mini Eggs still taste how I remember them tasting as a kid.