What is your opinion of cheese crust pizza? -

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
There's loads of good ways to jazz up pizza crust, though I personally don't have an issue eating it as is. Pretzel crusts are delicious, some extra herbs and Parmesan, cheese folded in, some pepperoni folded in.

That sauce stuffed just seems like skipping having some marinara dip with breadsticks though I'd worry it could easily get overly soggy. Never had it though could be great.

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lats time I had homemade Cheese Stuffed Crust, someone put a surprise laxative in one section and my gluttonous ass had the misfortune of getting it. 10/10 would eat the whole thing again, it was amazing.

that sauce stuffed crust though sounds like a masterpiece. Put on all the stuff that would make bread sticks or even garlic sticks if you're feeling bold and it'll be even better than toasty bread with bloody innards.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean cheese stuffed crust? Pretty good but you know what else is good that more people/places should make?

View attachment 1079492

On searching for this image, I found out Freschetta has since discontinued this masterpiece. Absolute heresy
That was so good because a Freschetta crust is dryer than a fucking desert. Too bad it's gone forever. *sigh*

I'm a sucker for a good stuffed crust. Too bad the only real options close by are Pizza Hut and Little Caesars. I pretty much have to make it myself or go into the city.

Reactions: Idonttrustlikethat

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yall are missing the real dank way to do pizza crust

Make the crust normally, but as well as you can and make sure it comes out the oven beautifully crisp and buttery...

....then serve the pizza with either a baked camembert, a fondue, or a freshly made serving of your cheese/tomato sauce of choice. Maybe put a mini charcuterie there just to be extra fancy, and dig in with your crusts.

spinkle.mp3

is it the cum, or the spinkle that is crunchy?
kiwifarms.net
Good as fuck, but a lot of the time you can barely even tell there's anything in the crust and it ends up being disappointing. It definitely adds a lot more MUCH NEEDED EXCITEMENT while eating pizza, but it feels a little gimmick-ey. That being said, it's better to have the cheesey crust than empty, sad crust.

Could just be that I haven't had a good slice of it, though

Reactions: Idonttrustlikethat

Lucipurr

Curiosity killed the cat
kiwifarms.net
When its from some fastfood chain its fucking gross. When you make it at home with basic pre packaged cheese sticks its fucking gross. However I worked at a local pizza place and we shredded the cheese ourselves. We used half white cheddar and half mozzarella and after you would shred a block there would be cheese leftover that didn't get pushed through the shredder and when you took the machine apart the leftovers would come out rolled up like a cheese sticks. One time we took said leftover cheese and rolled it into the crust. It was sloppy and the blending of the cheeses was inconsistent but holy shit was it good I will never forget that pizza.

Orion Balls

Six Umbrellas
kiwifarms.net
Poorly made NY style (Proper NY style needs no added love to the outer crust.) might benefit from cheese inserted in the crust, but how would you 'stuf' cheese into this masterwork?
1550603328845.jpeg

*Edit*-
Yall are missing the real dank way to do pizza crust
The dank way to do pizza crust is to add dank oil to the pizza crust. Never stop eating pizza, that way. The flavour can be complented with a good dry cheese like pecorino.

Last edited:
Tags
None