What is your race? - Learning a bit more about our userbase

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

What is your race?

• White

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Middle-Easteen

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Asian

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • African

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Native American

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Australian Aboriginal

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Aboriginal : Other

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

vodka

Kiwi Farms' Liquor Of Choice™
kiwifarms.net
I did that YouDiversity thing today where you input a picture of yourself and tells you your race and my final result was 60% hispanic, 15% other, 20% black, and 5% white...I'm 100% white though, both welsh and italian. This is why I don't trust computers, one day robots are going to be able to racially profile us and be wrong :o

E

ES 148

kiwifarms.net
To be rough, 50% English, 25% Irish, 15% Scottish, 10% Welsh, 5% ambiguous Polynesian. Based off of rough knowledge of my mother's family tree and a DNA test my father had done recently.

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ethnicity/=/race

Therefore

Wtf is Native American? Red?

Syaoran Li

Spooky Vampire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a typical American white dude.

My ancestry is Irish, Scots-Irish, Welsh, Italian, and German. So, I'm a mix of different things, but it's all European, so yeah I'm solidly a white guy.

That being said, I have ancestors who have been documented as living in Central Appalachia as early as 1740. So my roots in America go back a long way. In other words, while my ancestry is solidly European, I am definitely an American.