What i've noticed after losing 75lbs (05/20/20) -

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
The problem is she has not addressed the issue of why she was and has always been fat. It is going to repeat over and over and you can tell the bitch is trying to reach and meme because she is trying to make 75lbs the new 89lbs.

What is more pathetic is she is bigger yet loses less and expects more adulation. There is something psychologically wrong with that and it means you seek gratification constantly which is a common narc trait.

Also this fucking bitch punches down at everyone on snapchat and says fatphobic yet continues to exploit images of her body. FUCKING SURE!!!!! This is why everyone hates you Amber because you are a lying hypocrite.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Wait when did she lose 75 lbs? I thought she was gaining again, back to the 500s? Ain't nobody out here believes she "gets up like a normal person now" or "sleeps like a normal person". She can walk for 15 mins without being winded, yet had to quit the walking at home video 7 mins in cause she was already out of breath?? She could also now stand and cook a whole Thanksgiving feast lmao.

Clown Baby

chillout bois
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I've passed the point where people look at my layg and think 'is that a layg or a tree trunk?" :story:

We're actually wondering about all the sloppy hanging bits and chunks dangling from those gams, and will continue to wonder as they droop and melt before our eyes from the old yo-yo gain-n-lose combined with natural sagging from aging. Tree trunk? Try spilled vat of silly putty.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't miss it, but she's uploaded twice today, and has been blasting out 'content' on other platforms pretty aggressively as well (TikTok yeeting aside).
That could be a timezone thing. Amber is in the Eastern timezone, and for her they were uploaded on two different days.
i guess this is our confirmation she made up the twinkie drama for clicks
View attachment 1307300
Well, that's good to know. It's still shitty on her part, but at least Twinkie wasn't actually being neglected.
I thought she was gaining again, back to the 500s?
She is. All of these videos are old.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
The thing is she got complacent and the truth is she does not want to lose the weight at all. She loves the idea but does not realise that to be skinny you need to make sacrifices but also commit to effort. The fact it took her nearly 9 months to lose that weight whilst most of it was from a water infection shows how much she actually cares about losing it. People following dietitian advice at her size can do 75lbs in a month easily, the fact you minimise carbs makes you lose a load as carbs make you swell.

One thing most of us here learnt is whilst carbs are super nice they don't fill up the body. Bedge does because it satiates the brain, she also has to learn to love food like good food.

There is nothing better than making a good quality steak to perfection, serving it with some peppercorn sauce. Some vedge and just enjoying the flavour combinations and taking time. Or making a smoothie in the morning and taking it with you on a walk. Its shit like that that makes healthy associations.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
States she had to bend over to wash & condition her hair... same woman who claimed she never used hair conditioner & maybe she should start.

The word you're looking for Amber is EVENT, not 'advent'. I thought I was hearing that wrong but she repeated it several times.

If her whole shower/dressing process only takes her 15 minutes, I can assure you, she's not cleaning herself properly.

She still looks deformed & grotesque & it will take many surgeries to reduce that to somewhat less grotesque & deformed.

When Becky's mom needed daily treatments & Becky was driving back & forth daily, comments were wondering why she just didn't stay at her mom's for several days. Amber angrily snapped: "Becky has responsibilities HERE!". Now we know what those were - helping her roll over, getting out of bed & all the basic help babies & death fats need.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She is. All of these videos are old.
With restaurants reopening on the 22nd and with a 3 days long weekend coming, I suspect that Destiny and Dana will show up and this will be one massive pig out with visits to the sushi place, the Mexican place, the buffet and possibly the pizza place. I would not be surprised that her weight in the 400’s will be a long gone memory, and that she will come back next week with a brand new, never seen before, tried and true, fantastic new diet plan that she will assure us that this time it will work.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
So...when was this recorded? Because on TikTok, doing a live weigh in weeks ago she was down 71lbs, back over 500lbs.
Since then she's ate McDonalds, $80 worth of Pizza Hut, shovelled Cheetos in her mouth, eaten Dairy Queen and gotten drunk a few times.
She even weighed herself during a livestream and declared:
"Oh, bitch! I didn't know it'd be THAT bad!"
So, this video is clearly from when she was barely in the 400s... Easily over 3 weeks to a month ago unless she really IS a skinny legend.

Catch Your Breath

Picker of Low Hanging Fruit #FlangGang
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf she sleeps sitting up? Also she said her bed is on the floor... must be because nothing but a solid surface can support her weight. I bet she can feel the floor pressing on her when she’s laying in it.
When you're that big, I imagine you can't sleep any other way because you'd literally suffocate

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
"I walked Twinkie for 30 minutes"

"Now that I lost 75 lbs I can walk for 15 minutes straight"

*only walks in place for 7 minutes on video*

Which one is it, woman???
Well, she probably wanted to say:”I watched Twinkie walking for 30 minutes”

Also, she said that if she wanted to: ”she could walk 15 minutes straight”, but did not do it.

Finally, she walked in place for 7 minutes but almost died from the exertion, so in reality, she might be able to stand without exerting herself for 2-3 minutes, or the length of a TikTok dance video.

Tags
None