What i've noticed after losing 75lbs (05/20/20) -

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Wait when did she lose 75 lbs? I thought she was gaining again, back to the 500s? Ain't nobody out here believes she "gets up like a normal person now" or "sleeps like a normal person". She can walk for 15 mins without being winded, yet had to quit the walking at home video 7 mins in cause she was already out of breath?? She could also now stand and cook a whole Thanksgiving feast lmao.
Amber lies

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
I once read of someone who was 6 inches taller and 200 pounds less, and had a helluva job showering and wiping before weight loss.
So FattyLynn, showering is not as easy as you say it is and you aren’t doing pirouettes in the shower cause there is so much room.
Nice try Jan.

Erins Wifey

What cereal is that?
kiwifarms.net
She is acting like she’s lost 200+ pounds.... I mean, when you’re 600 elbees, losing 75 is like a normal weight person losing 5. It’s funny how she’s saying she’s overcome all these obstacles that she adamantly denied up until this video!! But she’s not a liar, guys. This is just a shitshow on fire racing down Mt Everest..... this vid is a total troll vid.... She’s lIdUrAlLeE begging haydur channels to do reactions. DelusionalLynn is in full effect. She has to have body dysmorphia. No question. Not to mention this is a video she made before admitting defeat again. Jfc Amber. Take your meds.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
No one is impressed that you, at almost 600 pounds, lost 75 pounds, fatty. That's like someone who is 150 losing 5.

You could have lost that in a MONTH if you were actually trying. Come back when you lose 300.
nah
if it's true, it actually is impressive. still a long way to go for sure, but that's over 10% of her total weight gone already. that's a good start.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
nah
if it's true, it actually is impressive. still a long way to go for sure, but that's over 10% of her total weight gone already. that's a good start.
She got sick for like three months and couldn't gorge herself like she normally would. She's been doing nothing but either staying stagnant or gaining since then. Are you impressed by losing 10 pounds from a flu, as well?

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm finally getting around to watching this video, and I don't have a big enough X to press regarding her tall tale of how easy it is for her to shower now. If it's true, there is zero excuse for us to ever see her in that nasty greasy poop bun because her dainty little ass can just hop in the shower and wash her hair, easy peasy.

It's cute that she's delusional enough to think she's an #inspiration. But then again, she's always so so proud of herself, so of course she'd think that.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
the truth is she does not want to lose the weight at all.
And never will. The only thing holding her channel together is the freakshow of her cycle. If she really lost weight, all the youtube money would be gone, unless she started whoring out her loose skin and skin removal scars for money, which, knowing her, she'd do in a heartbeat.

She still looks deformed & grotesque & it will take many surgeries to reduce that to somewhat less grotesque & deformed.
I doubt there will ever be a point where she doesn't look deformed. I'm a huge fan of medical science, but even that has its limitations. And she will still be the usual ALR at her core, because there's no fix for that, either.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
I'm finally getting around to watching this video, and I don't have a big enough X to press regarding her tall tale of how easy it is for her to shower now. If it's true, there is zero excuse for us to ever see her in that nasty greasy poop bun because her dainty little ass can just hop in the shower and wash her hair, easy peasy.

It's cute that she's delusional enough to think she's an #inspiration. But then again, she's always so so proud of herself, so of course she'd think that.
she could wash her hair in the damn sink

Tags
None