What job would you be least suited to do? - Or what job would you hate the most.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
Accountant. I don't know math. Seems like a crucial part of the job, plus I don't really like people. So that job is pretty much out.

I really hope nobody was planning on having me keep track of finances because I'm barely able to balance my own checkbook.

• Agree
Reactions: S4D4K0 and Chichan

Super Color Up

Oh doujin?
kiwifarms.net
Anything that has to do with talking to people for any longer than a collective minute and I will lose my gourd. Not that I don't think I could be good at customer service in general, but I've heard and seen the horrors of retail and I'd rather not be responsible for maiming someone because they don't listen or they're legitimately stupid.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
Anything that is manual labor. I am small and not very strong. Also back problems galore. I throw out my back having to pick up a heavy laundry basket. Anything that requires me to hold a conversation for more than an hour. Terribly shy and ridden with social anxiety.

WhoBusTank69

kiwifarms.net
I'd never make it as a doctor, people are too exceptional self-destructive and I'm too soft to weather the effects of watching them go for a long-term suicide attempt.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doctor
  • I need sleep to function well and depending on what kind of doctor you are, you go weeks with little sleep
  • Too high stress where one mistake can kill someone
  • You risk getting sued more than the average person
  • Some patients or families of the patient can be really ungrateful or rude
  • Depending on what practice you are offered, some of them will take advantage of you and pay you less for doing more work
  • I’m terrible at anatomy (never took an anatomy class)
  • My math skills are just average
Overall, just not a good fit for me. I admire those that can do this, but if you’re only in it for the money, you won’t like it.

Source: My dad’s a doctor

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
Pink collar work. Just any of it is unpleasant. I can do it and I don't terribly mind doing it but if I have to tell people I'm the manager of a call center in my late 20s I'll kill myself in shame.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything in which I am expected to interact with the general public to any degree.

Reasons:
  • I am shit garbage
  • I naturally grow increasingly infuriated the longer I am engaged in conversation
  • Extremely difficult to convince me that anything is more important than bouncing anime jugs

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Sales. I have an extreme distaste for lying and manipulation. My autistic tendency to be overly blunt and excessively truthful would make me the worst salesperson in christendom.
Fucking amen. I had a job at one point where I went in being told I could do sales on the side to earn a bit of extra money, so of course I went "lol nope". Turns out, sales were actually an extremely important metric, and I was belittled for bringing the entire team down despite being terrific at everything else, i.e. what I applied for.

I ended up arguing with my boss over it and quitting.

I'm good at working with people one-on-one, but I can't handle rapid fire, impersonal situations where I'm forced to do small talk and read my customer. And if that involves having to lie and persuade the customer into something not in their best interests? I'm going to do exactly the opposite of what you want me to do, and point them to a better deal, and probably end up getting berated and fired for it.

Whatever, motherfucker, at least I can sleep at night knowing I didn't fuck someone over for a couple of bucks.

I always thought I might make a good doct-

Doctor
  • I need sleep to function well and depending on what kind of doctor you are, you go weeks with little sleep
  • Too high stress where one mistake can kill someone
  • You risk getting sued more than the average person
  • Some patients or families of the patient can be really ungrateful or rude
  • Depending on what practice you are offered, some of them will take advantage of you and pay you less for doing more work
  • I’m terrible at anatomy (never took an anatomy class)
  • My math skills are just average
Overall, just not a good fit for me. I admire those that can do this, but if you’re only in it for the money, you won’t like it.

Source: My dad’s a doctor
hahaha nevermind

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino