Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Black Coffee

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Usually espresso, preferably black. If the beans are roasted to hell and back I'll put some milk and sugar in it if I really want caffeine right then and there, otherwise into the drain it goes.

There was a café near the last university I attended, the kind of hipster place that makes me vomit, but fuck me, they had some great beans. Sometimes I remember the flat whites I had there and weep.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
The only time I put cream in is when I have a scoop or two of protein powder with it. For some reason it doesn’t dissolve well with just black coffee. But makes for a decent quick “breakfast”

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
Not a coffee guy, but when I do drink any it better be with milk and not all the dumb other crap people have added to it (looking at you Starbucks).

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
None. Chocolate > Coffee

There's this coffee shop for hipsters on Long Island (near Queens) called The Witches brew. My last ex never went there before but always wanted to try it, so we did. Place was right up her alley cause it had a bunch of vegan shit too. Nothing looked good to me on the menu except for this Chocolate Marshmallow flavored coffee, so i tried it, they gave it to me in a clear jar, I took a few sips and started having an out-of-body experience. My ex and parents think I had espresso instead of coffee because not only could i not sleep right for a few days, but I was also loud and couldn't stop yelling.

Marco Fucko

Read Terra Formars 😁
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like caramel cappuccino and mocha. I usually like my drinks sweetened in some form or fashion.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Black as hell, unless I'm badly hungover, then creamer makes an appearance. Big fan of Death Wish Coffee, specifically. Autistic name, good coffee.

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
I don't get hoity toity with coffee. I buy Yuban and drink it black. Sometimes I'll grab a mocha from Dutch Bros but I mostly just make my own.

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love straight espresso and cappuccinos. Lattes have too much milk for my tastes.

Tags
None